Violet Tulips

Tulips~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“Sulli-ah? Can you please get the books at the Faculty room, downstairs?” Our homeroom teacher asked.

 

“Uhmm… Ne~” I agreed even though I know that it’s thick and heavy. I stood up and went directly to faculty room.

 

“Excuse me Ma’am. Where is Mrs. Lee’s table?” I asked to one of our subject teacher.

 

“Oh~ Hello Sulli-ah~! Mrs Lee’s table is over there with a pink table cloth.” She replied and smiled to me.

 

“Gomawo, Ms. Song.” I said, bowed to her and went to the table where she pointed.

 

Oh my~ all of these?! 10 thick books? How can I bring this all? It’s heavy! I thought while piling the books on the table.

 

“Oh? You’ll bring that all, Sulli-ah?” One of the teachers asked to me, when she walked behind me. I just nod and smiled to her.

 

“Are you sure? I know it’s heavy.” She asked again.

 

“Ne~ I can manage seongsaengnim.” I nodded and was about to carry the books when I heard a familiar voice.

 

“Sulli-ah, let mew help you.” A voice said.

 

Oh my! That voice! Breathe sulli-ah, Inhale~ Exhale~ Tsk! My heart is palpitating too much!  I thought and looked back to see his face.

 

“K-kai~” I stammered. He just rubbed his neck while eye smiling to me.

 

I haven’t introduce me self yet, my name is Choi Jinri but I prefer to be called Sulli. I know that you already know why I stammered and why my heart does palpitated too much, when I said his name and when he talked at my back. Yes~ he’s my crush, since freshmen year. Since I saw him at the library, that day, my love life started.

 

-Flashback-

 

-At the Library; Lunch Time-

 

“Where’s that book? Letter T-T-T-T.” I whispered while looking carefully at the bookshelves with my index finger, pointing every book I see. I was looking for a book called, “Tulip: Legend of Perfect Love (a/n: I just saw this on the internet, credits to its owner)

 

While looking closely to the shelf, I didn’t notice that, next to me is a handsome boy leaning at the shelves I’ve been searching at. He has his headphones on his head while reading a book. I looked at his back and saw the book I’ve been finding since I came.

 

“Uhmmpp…” I cleared throat, trying my best to get his attention, but failed.

 

How stupid am I? he’s wearing his headphones! Of course he won’t hear me. I looked carefully at his face, Wait! He’s my batch mate! Err~? What’s his name again? He’s really handsome, perfect eyelashes for his eyes, perfect lining of his nose and perfect curves of his lips. Aye~! What am I thinking? You should think on how you can get the book at his back, Sulli –ah, not on how perfect his face is. I thought and smiled.

 

Since I have no crush in this school because I’m still new and it’s still my freshmen year, why won’t I try this one? Let’s see, if you’re my soul mate. If you’ll turn your head and look at me while I’m trying to hypnotize your soul then, we are soul mates! Eh?! Why am I doing this? Stupid Sulli. But, nothing will harm if you’ll try right? I thought and smirked.

 

 

Let’s start! Turn to me, turn to me, turn to me, turn t- Ooohhhp!! He turned to me! I smiled to him, a very sweet one. He directly stood straight and removed his headphones letting it rest on his nape.

 

You’re my soul mate. How romantic is that? Err~! Cheesy Sulli!”  I thought again. He smiled to me.

 

Oh! Your more handsome when you smile~ you make my knees weak!

 

“What can I do for you?” He asked.

 

“Nothing, It’s just you’re leaning at the shelf of a book that I want to borrow.” I explained and looked down.

 

“I see~ I’m sorry. What is it?” He apologized as he made a way for me.

 

“Tulip: The Legend of Perfect Love.” I said and pulled up the book out of the shelf, and starts to scan it.

 

“So it means, you like tulips?” he asked and leaned at the other shelf.

 

“Ne~ It’s more romantic when a man gives this to you, rather than a red rose.” I replied while smiling looking at the book I currently handling. Actually, I’m not reading the book, I’m just staring at it, cause I’m more focused on our conversation.

 

-End of Flashback-

-Present-

 

“Oh~” I looked down. Breathe! He went beside me and piled the books at the table.

 

“We should divide it equally.” I said as I saw that he piled 7 books infront of her, so it means, I’ll only bring 3 books.

 

“Boy’s strength is different form girl. Kajja?” he asked and carried the books he piled up.

 

“Okay… Kajja!” I said while looking down.

 

-At the hallway-

“Uhmm… Kai-sshi~” I said.

 

“Mmmm?...”

 

“I am still curious on what you did to me when we are making a collage for our project.” I curiously asked.

 

“Ah~ The glancing one?” I nodded, but he just smiled at me.

 

-Flashback-

 

“Hey?! Is there something going on to the two of you? Or any History? Why are you so awkward to each other? You’ll just talk when it’s about a school matter.” Naeun asked to both of them.

 

They are Making a collage for their project when she notice from the start of their senior year Sulli and Kai didn’t dare to talk to each other or make a conversation, although Kai is very playful and loves to annoy every classmates of them yet whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter