.1

Sincerely, Lu Han Anti Fan

A music sound can be hear in the every corner of the room. It was big, yet the facillity is complete. Everybody jumping around like a crazy kangaroo with a banner in the top of their head exept, Ha Rin. She hard-workingly tried to capture every single people who's stand at the stage in the crowded. She keep highlight their faces in the middle of crowd. Then, a shoulder shook her body. She groaned in irritated and looked at a girl beside her. She's dancing like a freak and yelled, "YONGHWA OPPAAA!!!"

Ha Rin growled and getting out from the crowded to pee. She cleaned her white shirt with her hands. She keep cursing on the crowded until she didn't notice that, she's lost. She stops waking and looking at the corridor she's walking now. She raised her bow and keep waking into the wrong direction. She stops walking as she heard someone yelled at 'someone',

"HOW CAN YOU LOSE THAT?!?!?!?! YOU KNOW THAT BUNNY IS FOREVER MY LIIIFFFEEEE!!!!"

Ha Rin shocked and decided to peeked at a room. She saw a familliar shadow with a girl wearing a casual outfits, she didn't like a actris or anything though. Ha Rin tried to recognize the man who's still standing infront of the girl, yelled at her. Ha Rin feedling her photos on the camera and spotted someone. Gotcha.

 

HE WAS LU HAN.

 

The dream boy that every girls want to date. But, sadly he already have a girlfriend. In public, Lu Han was a innocent-cute-little boy in his group, EXO-M. But, fact seems to reverse it all. After all, he was BAD-UNMANNER boy. Oh boy. It seems Ha Rin's magazine agency will become known if she succesfully taking pictures of it. It gonna be a HOT-OF-THE-HOT news world ever KNOOWWW. Yeah. HA RIN RULE THE WORLD!

Ha Rin already highlight his face and.... SHOOT! She already capture some photos of his. But, unluckily he noticed it and going in Ha Rin's way. His face were boiled as a crap. "What are you doing?"

"I'm doing my stuff -uhmm" She stops talking and continued it with a long mumbled due to the nervousness. He raised his eyebrows and fold his arms in his chest, tapping his left feet with annoyance. "Photography... Yes... PHOTOGRAPHY" Ha Rin Snapped.

"Who's photo in it?" Lu Han asked again. "Me?" He added.

"No... OF COURSE NOT!"

"Then Who's it?""

"IT'S LU HAN -ANI! It's Choi Si Won oppa imnida!!!" She snapped nervously. Suddenly, Lu Han grab her camera and broke it down. Ha Rin's face fell. She buy that with her own bank -all of them. "YAH!" She barked. Lu Han looking at her in a calm way.

"I BUY THAT WITH ALL OF MY HEART YOU IDIOT PERSOONNN!!!!!" She added. "What is it my fault though? I'm making a right thing" He raised his shoulder. Ha Rin's heart boiled. "You what?" She blinked in surprise.

Lu Han once again raised his shoulder and pass her. But, Ha Rin's immidiately hold Lu Han's hand. "Where are you going?"

"Perform -why? adore me or you want my sign?" He snapped. Ha Rin snorted. "I better adore a pig than you" Ha Rin's snapped. "And yes.. I'm your ANTI FAN. Why? Dissapointed?" She added with a smirked.

"What?" Lu Han looked at her in disbelieve. Seriously, a pig and a Lu Han? 90 Deegres gap. And the anti fans. Seriously? How can an anti fan gets so lucky?!

"What? Dissapointed because i'm not a fan, pig?" Ha Rin's snapped and smirked. "P -What?" Lu Han blinked.

"A PIG A PIG A PIG. You have a bad hearing?" Ha Rin blew her bangs. Lu Han face fell. He didn't know that someone will able to answer his cold-answer. She is the first. The first. You know the first? That's means very special. Yes. Special. She's very special. Lu Han will remembered her rest of his life. That's means...

 

 

THE BATTLE WILL BEGIN. WITH AN ANTI FAN.

 


Sorry if its lame intro (__)

 

COMMENT

SUBS

AND UPVOTE ^^

 

IT WILL HELP ME to ADVERTISE MY STORY^^^