Flashback of the past

This isn't love, it's just your obsession - HIATUS

"Class, we have a new student joining us today!" Mrs Park announced. I lift my head from the table and looked in front of me, it was Minho. He bowed in front of the whole class and introduced himself "Hello, I'm Minho. Just moved here a few days ago. Please look after me." He smiles and I could see all the girls were so into him, screaming whereas the boys were just depressed that it wasn't a new girl. I didn't careless as I was just so sleepy because of that phone call, I couldn't get back to sleep. Mrs Park then shouted "Okay calm down class." and added "Minho sit right next to Krystal, she'll show you around." Mrs Park looked at me and I smiled back, giving the 'okay' sign. Minho came over and sat next to me, whispering to me "We meet again." I smiled at him and he continued "Looks like we'll be classmate buddy." I didn't respond as I was too tired and carried on lying on the table with the text books up covering my face. I began to fall asleep.

'What's this place?' I looked around, all I could see was people and everything was a blur. I stared at one particular figure; it was me and my sister. It wasn't clear and all I could hear was "Impossible!" "How could we fall in love those geeks?" They laughed, well I did. They were pointing and laughing at the people across to them, I couldn't see them clearly.

I slowly opened my eyes because of the tap on my shoulder. "You okay?" Minho said with a concern face, I lift my head and nodded. Someone suddenly gave me a fright by jumping on my back, it was obviously Key. Key shouted "Wassup man!" I gave him evils when he was doing a man to man hug with Minho. Key looked at me and responded "What's wrong moody? Let me guess bad morning?" I was still giving death glares at Key until Amber came with letter on her hand, "Hey guys! Have you heard about the trip?" Amber came to us sitting on my table, we were all looking at her and Key replied "Oh, the trip to Seoul Tower?" Amber nodded her head excitedly and exclaimed "Wait, how did you know?" Key then responded "Yeh, the trip is in 2 days... I thought everyone was going, I mean I paid already." Minho then put his hand up slowly and said "Me too." Me and Amber both looked at them and asked "How?" Minho then explained "Well, I was told just before when applying to this school." Key then said "We were told in class a week ago." Me and Amber looked at each other as we didn't remember receiving this letter in class. Key was leaning towards a table and said "Oh, you guys were probably too busy." And then he added "One sleepy and the other one day dreaming." Minho and Key looked at both of us and it does make sense, I get sleepy a lot when I'm in class. On the other hand, Amber likes to day dream about things like food or the new game she's playing. Both of us, looked up and nodded gently as we were agreeing to what Key was saying.

At lunch time, we were able to confirm our place to go to the trip to Seoul, we were told it'll be 2 nights and 1 day. We must pay by tomorrow as the trip was only in 2 days. After school, I had to go to the restaurant straight away to prepare as I was taking Luna's shift, Luna is another worker at the restaurant and basically she have a date with her boyfriend so I had to take over, I didn't really mind since I didn't have any plans anyway.

While I was working at the restaurant I couldn't help myself but to think about the dream or was it a dream? I wasn't even sure, it feels like I've done that before but I really don't remember when, where and what happened. I was in deep thought the whole night working at the restaurant wondering if it was only just a dream... or was it a flashback of the past. I decided that it was probably the lack of sleep I was having even though I sleep at school mainly, I'm actually surprise the teacher doesn't know since I've been like this for ages.

When I was cleaning the table it was nearly time to close the restaurant, my mobile phone in my pocket was ringing quietly so I quickly took the phone and had a look, it doesn't show the number and I thought it must be a public phone. I then answered the phone, wondering who it could be. "Hello..." I quietly spoke at the phone, there was no sound so I repeated "Hello" Again no sound. I hung up the phone thinking 'This happened last night, that's weird' I carried on cleaning the table and other tables as well. The mobile phone rang again while I was preparing to my things at the locker leaving the workplace, again with no number shown, I answered "Hello!" I thought as expected no sound, I said louder this time "Okay this is not funny! Stop playing with the phone!" With that said, I hung up the phone.

______________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the really really late update, I've been busy since I have exams~
Also, I'm starting to plan out a new story now ^^
It's another minstal one~

Join minstal fanpage if you're a fan:
http://www,facebook.com/Minstal