Stalker

This isn't love, it's just your obsession - HIATUS

I woke up in a empty room, the feeling that I might have been in this room before but I couldn't remember at all. I got up from the floor as I was sitting down. I was wearing a flowery dress which I don't remember having. I walked around the room and opened the curtains to see the view outside but it was dark, I couldn't see anything at all somehow the room began to become bigger and bigger, everything was turning darker. The feeling of fear, wanting to call for help was in my heart, I tried to cry out as loud as possible but no sound could be heard.

The next thing I know was I got hit by something hard on my head and I opened my eyes, I was in my bed with a pillow on my head. I thought to myself it's the same dream I have been having for the last 2 years. I was woken up by Victoria my sister who threw the pillow at me "Yah, wake up pig!" She opened the curtain and lifts my blanket off me and shouted "Your friend is waiting for you outside!" I slowly stood up from my bed and responded "Arrasso!" Victoria then left my room and I prepared myself. I left the apartment, you see me and my sister life together in an apartment because my parent lives in San Francisco, me and my sister moved here a year ago.

Amber was right in front of the lift where she usually waits for me and complained, "When are you ever going to be early?" I stared at her and replied "Never." She giggled at my comment. We walked in the lift which arrived and walked to school as always. While we were walking, I said "Amber, I had that dream again..." I was still staring at the street in front of me and Amber responded "Oh, the dream you've been having for 2 years?" She looked at me and I nodded my head, I described "Every time I have that dream it seems like it's getting scarier and the feeling becomes more realistic." I held onto my arms and Amber comforted me "Look, Krystal it's just a dream. Don't worry. You're thinking too much." She smiles at me and put her arms around me and suggested "How about after school we're meet some guys to get your mind off this dream?" I agreed with Amber. I thought to myself 'Am I really thinking too much?' but then decided to forget it since I should just have fun with my friends; I mean you only get to live once.

We were at school and throughout the whole lessons, I couldn't get my mind off the dream it just makes me wonder 'Why do I keep having this dream? When will it stop?' I stared at my text books blankly. The next thing I know is everything turns black.

I opened my eyes because of the continuous shakes from my shoulder and realise I was sleeping on the desk. Key giggled "Look at you and your dribbles!" He pointed at my mouth and I roared "Shut up like you never done that before!" Key backed up and said "Wow tiger calm down!" Amber came right behind Key and scolded "Key this is not the time to play with Krystal! She didn't have a great morning." Key sat at the chair next to me and assumed "Girl's problem? I see...” He nods his head and Amber hit him for me. Amber always know what I'm thinking, she yelled "No stupid!" Key cried in pain and I just laughed at them. Key then changed the subject and pointed out "Anyway, we should eat now!" I stared at him with a confuse look and asked "Eat?" Amber then replied "Yeh, its lunch time." I yelled out "What? What about break?" Everyone stared at me and laughed. Amber then stated "Well, we did have break and I guess you were half asleep, I mean you even answer this Maths question right... so I thought you were awake." I then looked at her and slowly remembered "Oh yeh, I did." Key then commented "Jesus, your brain is like size of a peanut!" I got up and hit his head, "We better get going! I'm hungry!" I walked away with Amber and I could hear Key behind me still complaining about the pain on his head.

It was already after school, we decided to go to one of our favourite cafe to meet one of Key's friend who will be coming to our school tomorrow. Well, that's what he said anyway. We sat at the cafe, waiting for his friend and then Key began "Guess what! The strangest thing happened to me yesterday!" I stared at him and questioned "What happened?" Amber was also looking at him and then he told us "Well, when I was with my friends shopping last night. I actually brought a lot of things and we went out to have dinner..." Amber then stopped him "Wait, it's not those stupid stories right?" Key then continued "No, let me continue!" I then responded "Well, get to the main point." He stared at both of us and cleared his throat, he spoke "Well, it was late around 11 pm. And I was walking home alone but I could feel someone was following me." Amber then replied "You! A guy? Really?" She looked at him up and down. Key then said "Yes, me a guy!" Amber nodded her head and stated "Well, there has been an increase in stalkers." I looked at both of them and thought 'Really?' The truth was that lately I feel like I'm being followed just started 2 days ago but I kept thinking I was thinking too much and didn't tell my friends.

A guy walked toward our table, smiling and he called out "Key!" Key gave him a man to man hug which is weird since Key always act very girly to us. Key then introduced "So girls, this is my friend Minho!" I looked at him and thought 'Wow, he's handsome!' He took his hand out and grinned at both of us, "Nice to meet you! You're Krystal?" He looked at me and looked at Amber and questioned "You must be Amber!" I shook hands with him and so did Amber. Amber then asked "How do you know us?" Minho was about to say something when Key jumped in "Well, it's not really hard to tell the difference, the tomboy Amber and the sleepy Krystal!" Both of us gave him death glares and Minho was just laughing at the scene. I then begin to ask "So, did you just moved here?" That's what Key just said. Minho then answered "Yes, just about a week ago. I'll be going to the same school as you guys." Key then smiled "Yeh, I met this guy when he just moved here. He lives close to my house." This time Amber wanted to ask "And you guys become best friend?" Key then nodded and noted "It was like fate!" I laughed "Yeh, fated to be best friends!" It was fun to meet a new friend I thought as we spent hours talking at the cafe. Soon, I realise the time which was nearly 7pm and I had to get to work quickly so I left the cafe.

I went to the resturant where I worked at, hoping the manager wouldn't realise I'm late. I sneaked in but luckily my manager wasn't there so I quickly got changed and worked like normal. It was soon the close time at 10pm, I walked home and again I was getting this feeling of being followed. I walked down the dark alleyway, I could hear footsteps behind me so I turned around and I could see nothing, just the flickering lamp. My walk became faster to the point that I was running as I was feeling scared. Unexpectedly, I bumped into someone as I turned the corner leading me to scream...

 

_____________________________________________________________________

What you think?~ I got a bit lost when writing this~

Most of my stories will probably be inspired by korean music~ XD Kpop~ ^O^

Hope you'll be interested in the next chapter~ it will take time as I'm still thinking about what it should happen~

Minstal <3