Follow me.

round, round.
He bared himself.

Wiped clean the smeared make-up, stripped away the clothes he so loved. Fought the instantaneous urge to cover the insecurities he had about his body.

He bared himself to prove a point to the man he longed for. To prove that he was willing to lose everything to gain Seunghyun. Because in the middle of the night when he allowed fear to hover around him, Ji admitted to himself that he was empty. Hollow.

It was as he stood, critizing the reflection in the full length mirror in the middle of his room, that Seunghyun walked in. The dark eyes mapping each mark for future reference.

Jiyong shivered under the gentle gaze, bombarded with overwhelming nervousness.

"I... I just... You..."

Seunghyun could not help but chuckle at the blushing man. Walking the short distance, he entwined their fingers with a reassuring smile.

"Just follow my lead."

And everything fell into place.

Ji's arms wound around the taller's neck. Seunghyun brushed the softest of kisses along his dongsaeng's cheekbones. Both whistling air between their teeth as lips met.

One tasted of shadow drenched midnights, the other of wistful dreams. Each being intoxicated by the lazy glide of hands searching for hidden land mines.

A/N: This is for saranghaemallow. A super sweet follower that always leaves me lovely comments. She requested this piece to be based on 'Follow Me' from BIGBANG's first japanese album. I listened to it for the first time while writing this.
Just a little babble I wrote on break at work while I was still sick. I am concurrently working on all of the other requests. They should be posted in the next couple of days.

P.S.- LOVE YOU GUYS!!