5

Please don't hate me

2 Weeks Later

Jeongmin POV

 

This past 3 weeks is the most wonderful day of my life. Rinhee accept my confession the night when I take her home 3 weeks ago.

"Hyung, please stop do that!!" Kwangmin said.

"What?"

"Smiling like an idiot, stupid!!" Youngmin and Minwoo said in union.

"You got her already yet you more and more like an idiot after she become your girlfriend, Jeongmin ah." Hyunseong hyung said.

"He's on his own world right now. Don't disturb him, guys." Donghyun hyung said.

"It's okay. Besides, you guys disturbing me already. -.-" I said.

"Have you kissed her already, Jeongminnie?" Donghyun hyung asked me while I gave him a glare.

"Not in the cheek but in her lips.... kyaaaaaaaaa" Minwoo said, squealing.

"He's not ready yet, I guess. He hate skin ship, remeber? And I'm little bit surprised when I saw Jeongmin hold Rinhee's hand, tightly." Youngmin said and smiling to me.

"Give her a kiss, Jeongmin ah." Donghyun hyung said.

"Why would I? I have her already and win my prize from you guys. And Donghyun hyung, thanks for the cell phone. I LOVE IT." I said. About the cell phone, remeber about the bet? They said they will give all of my dream come true, all my wishes. And my first wish is to have a new cell phone like Donghyun hyung. Thanks to Donghyun hyung to made that bet. Ahahahahahhahahahaa =))

"1 month. Kiss her in 1 month than I gave you ticket to Jeju-ddo. Or ticket to Japan, ........or ticket to Paris." Donghyun hyung dare me. And when I heard 'Paris' I said YES immediately. I always wanna go to Paris.... kekeke

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Weeks Later

Jeongmin POV

 

"Hey, what are you doing?" Rinhee asked me. Today is our date in the park near from our school. An-after-school date like usual.

"Looking for your picture." I said not taking my eyes from the pictures of her in my camera. Of course it's better to she her in reality than picture, but when I see her right in front of my eyes, I will blushing like a tomato. It's embarasing, really, but what can I do? My heart still fluttering like crazy when I'm with her. You know why? Cause it called LOVE, everyone, LOVE.. XDD

"Am I that pretty in the picture so you couldn't take your eyes from your camera an not looking at me even for a while?" Rinhee said and pout. Cute.

"Yeah" I simply said and that's annoyed her.

"Fine! Thank date that picture rather than me." Rinhee said and walked away from me.

"I'm just kidding. I love you more than this picture, I love you more than this camera, I love you more than my cellphone, more than school, more than Girl's Generation, more than Kara, more than f(x), more than A-pink, more than everything." I said while back hugging her. I love the feeling when I hug her like this. Than I spin her so I can see her face, and brave myself to looking direct to her eyes.......... and to her lips. Slowly getting closer to her and kiss her lips. It's feel so soft. It;s feel so sweet. But then........

 

 

'SLAP'

 

 

She slapped my cheek. 

I open my eyes and found that her eyes watering already..

 

 

 

 

 

================================================================

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT TOWARDS THIS FIC, ALL~

Thank you~

Feel free to comment and subscribe and vote.. keke

Hope you like it.. =)