New Neighbours ?

Birth of Mangwondong Family

 

 
Yookyung , the earliest bird in the dorm , woke up and went to the kitchen . She took a cup of warm water and ambled to the balcony . " Gee , the Woollim men are still here . "
 
Yookyung went back inside the room and glanced around the sleeping members . Everyone was still sleeping soundly , except for Chorong , she was nowhere to be found . Yookyung went back to living room and sat down on the sofa .
 
Chorong opened the door and walked in briskly . She told Yookyung to wake the members up since there was a meeting later . 
 
The members woke up , showered and changed their clothes . They were getting ready for the day . After approximately an hour of preparing , they were ready to go
 
They locked the door of the dorms and took the lift down . As they were walking to the Cube Company , they saw the Woollim Men in Black . " They are still here . What are they doing here ? Very fishy . " Hayoung inquired .
 
" Mollayo . Lets go , the urgent meeting is starting very soon . " Chorong grabbed Hayoung's arm and forced Hayoung to move . Questions were still lurking around Hayoung , but there were no answer to the question . Who are actually these men ? 
 
After quite a long walk , they finally reached the Cube Company . " A-Pink , please go to the 3rd floor for your meeting . " the receptionist instructed .
 
They went up and entered the Meeting Room . They were really amazed and shocked when they saw their sunbae , Infinite inside the room . " I-Infinite ?? Wow . " Naeun said in amazement .
 
" Welcome , A-Pink . These are your new neighbours as well as your new partner . " the Manager said . 
 
" A-Anyeonghaseyo . " Chorong bowed and greeted . Chorong gave a sign to the members and they introduced themselves . " Annyeonghaseyo , E-I-Pin-Keu imnida . " 
 
Sunggyu , the leader also gestured Infinite members to greet them . " Annyeonghaseyo , In-Pi-Ni-Teu imnida " 
 
The Manager nodded his head in delightment . Chorong took several files out from her Gucci handbag hurriedly and passed it to her Manager . " Its the report for the members this week . " she reported as she zipped her designer bag . 
 
The manager flipped over the report . " Well done , I want you to amend the schedule and reserve some time for the new variety show that all of you will be starring . " The Manager said as he grabbed his chair and sat on it . Ms Kim , the assistant manager , entered the room and made a sign for all of them to have a seat . 
 
" ..... Have a seat " L got his hands on the chair and pushed it towards Naeun . Naeun's face turned red . She was unable to talk even though she forced herself to thank L . In the nick of time , Hayoung noticed her Eonni's state of awkwardness and she stood up beside her . " Oh , She was not feeling very well today . I apologise on her behalf . " the fast witted Hayoung said , put her hands on Naeun's shoulder and slowly pushed her down to her chair . 
 
L , in fact knew that Hayoung was just putting up an act , she was trying to prevent him to see Naeun's blushing face . But he bowed as to show his acknowledgement to Hayoung's apology . Sunggyu , who was standing further from L , giggled . " A-Pink , a really interesting group . " He thought
 
The manager began to talk when all of them were seated , " Ok , so Infinite and A-Pink will star on the new variety show called Birth of Mangwondong Family . "
 
He continued talking for hours , discussing about the new project .
 
A few hours later , after the meeting , Infinite went out of the Cube Company , bringing their luggage . 
 
" Hyung , wait for me !! " Sungjong shouted as he trudged towards L and Woohyun , pulling his luggage and carrying his backpack . Namjoo saw the slow Sungjong and she went over towards him . " .... Need any help ? " 
 
Sungjong shook his head , telling Namjoo that he was alright . He took out a few packet of chocolate bars from his backpack and gave it to Namjoo . " Here , gift for new neighbours . " 
 
Namjoo took the chocolate shyly and bowed . A few words of gratitude came out from . She then sashayed towards the A-Pink members with a choding's face . " Wow , chocolate on first day ? Give me some . " Yookyung gently pinched Namjoo's arm . " Boo " Namjoo said and she went away . 
 
The sun was shining brightly on them . Carrying their heavy bags , Infinite members slowly dragged themself  . A-Pink members , on the other hand , were walking with no worries at all . 
 
" Manager-nim is so bad , we must go to the new dorm ourselves . Fortunately A-Pink members are guiding us . " Sungjong complained , his sweat glided down his smooth face . 
 
 Namjoo went over to Sungjong one more time , the Kinder Bueno that Sungjong just gave to her . " Let me help you  . " Namjoo smiled , her smile was as bright as a pearl , even though was slightly smeared with chocolate . 
 
" Oh its okay , I'm a man , I must do this by myself . By the way , what is your name ? You're such a kind lady . " Sungjong replied as he rolled out his hands for a handshake . 
 
Namjoo noticed his hands and accepted his handshake . " Namjoo , Kim Namjoo . Choding of A-Pink . " 
 
Sungjong replied with a warm smile . Namjoo went back to Naeun and Yookyung , who were chattering away . " A new couple was born on 2 September 2011 " Naeun said openly . 
 
Namjoo blushed , so does Sungjong . " Hey , Stop it , hajima !! " Namjoo shouted . Yookyung and Naeun giggled , ignoring what Namjoo said . 
 
Sungyeol stared at the elegant and classic Yookyung , who was smiling and giggling . " She has a beautiful smile , like a princess " Sungyeol said to L . L just smiled , " That girl has a beautiful smile too , I wonder what is her name . " L pointed at Naeun
 
After a while
 
" Yah !! Finally we are here in our dorm . Welcome , welcome . " Chorong introduced the dorm in front of the Infinite members . " Starting for now , every action that we do will be recorded . " She said as she pointed at the cameraman and the staff . " That is the answer to your question , Hayoung . " 
 
A new beginning is about to start