The Child? The Fallen? Or the Demon?

1000 Year Old Angel Wish
"In this complicated world we live in, there are complicated tales, complicated myths and complicated stories, but one begins to wonder, which of them are actually true..."
 
****
 
"So, what's really up with you, huh?"Minho asked, walking closer to Onew with stern eyes.
 
Onew's eyes began to dart back and forth.
 
"Minho.."
 
"Hm?" He questioned. "Cause you've been following me and I don't appreciate it. Aren't you suppose to be a friend of Key's or something?"
 
"D-Deh."
 
"Then what are you doing following me around?" Minho angered.
 
"I-I have to go." Onew responded and as fast as he could, he scooped himself from Minho's minacing glare and made his way across the street. 
 
Minho watched the man hurry along without even trying to catch him. He arched his eyebrows in anger and looked at the white plastic bag that he held in his hands.
 
****
 
"Onew, we're not talking about this again, there's nothing wrong with Minho. Stop bringing it up!" Key yelled while throwing his belongings on the couch.
 
"Key, if you may just hear me out for a minute-" He tried to get his words out. "Key please, just listen to me, something's not right."
 
"Is this why you took so long to come back from your break. I said a couple of minutes, not a whole hour. God, I was stuck with that babbling Taemin forever. And you come back only to tell me that you stalked Minho." Key shook his head.
 
"I told you Key, I cannot tell a lie. When I came back and you asked me what took me so long, I had to tell you why. Even so, I must inform you that my intuition was not wrong. Something is a bit precuilar about him. Wouldn't you say?"
 
"No, I wouldn't say. I've been friends with him for years and he's a quiet man. Now he has you stalking around and now he's gonna look at me like I'm crazy for having you stay here and what not. You just created a whole mess." He huffed. 
 
"Key, do you sincerely not believe me? Nothing I've told you has been a lie so far, why would I proceed now?"
 
"I know you're strange." Key commented. 
 
Key kicked off his socks after setting his shoes aside and made his way on the couch to rest his head on the side. He sighed a bit and closed his eyes.
 
"Work was tiring enough without having to come home to all this. If this is how you're going to be when Minho is around then I'm just going to make sure neither one of you meet." Key sighed. 
 
Onew pursed his lips and joined Key sitting down. His eyes scanned the boy and he scooted closer.
 
"You don't have to do that and I apologize for making this situation difficult. I will 'drop it' as you say, if it makes you feel better."
 
"It really does." He sighed. "My head is hurting from all day."
 
"I understand." Onew nodded. 
 
There was a moment of silence between the two; Key's eyes still closed. 
 
"Key, I'm going to tell you a story." Onew said. 
 
The boy immediately opened his eyes.
 
"A story. Like one of your little Heaven or angel stories again?" He asked.
 
"Deh."
 
Key smiled and scooted closer, leaning his head on his own arm.
 
"This should ease my mind. They seem to be entertaining based off what you've told me already. That's why I still have a hard time believing you want to become human." He chuckled.
 
"It's hard for a human to understand." Onew sighed. "But anyway, onto the story."
 
"Deh." Key nodded.
 
"Well this one I actually heard from an angel older than I was. And angel that's been up there since the beginning. One of the many angels created by the Heavens, not made from having died, like I was."
 
"Like the beginning, beginning?" Key asked, wide eyed.
 
"Deh. Like when the earth started."
 
"Wow~" He awed.
 
"Anyway. Before there were humans, there were simply angels. Only then, there wasn't really a name for them because they had nothing to really protect. They would do as the Heavens said when they said it. The place we know now as Earth was said to be a beautiful, wonderous land for them to roam around; a land only for them. But then the Heavens thought of something else and wanted to create humans and animals for this place. The angels found out they were getting boot off and sent to the skies to stay. There were alot who opposed the idea and through that-"
 
"Leme guess, fallen angels." Key finished.
 
"Ani." Onew responded, dumbfounded. "That was the creation of demons. Demons were only angels with bad intent and so Hell was created too. The Heavens went from one world into two. There was the up and the down. When that occured, there was so much commotion up there, it was ridiculous."
 
"Wait, I just thought about ths," Key interrupted. "If the older angels were created by the Heavens, who created the Heavens?"
 
Onew shook his head.
 
"I'd rather not think that through. It only hurts the brain." He answered.
 
"Right." Key nodded.
 
"But anyway, the commotion. Well, when those angels who turned their back on the idea turned into demons, the Heavens turned their back on them and proceeded with their plan. The land was changed in a way that the Heavens saw fit, the angels were booted to the skies, and animals and humans were created to prosper that world. Afterwards, the demons or ex-angels if you would like to call them started to make their way onto this Earth to corrupt the humans because they hated them so. They were successful. When the Heavens saw this, that is when they announced that angels were to protect them and assignments were created; who was in charge of what. Back then, it was said that the humans were able to see us and know their protectors and thus they were happy. But then another problem occured."
 
"Now what?" Key questioned, getting more and more into the story.
 
"Well, some of the angels that went down to protect them, realized that the human life was much better than staying in the skies all day. They wouldn't live down there, but they did begin to stay a little longer than they were suppose to. It's rumored that some of those angels even mated with the humans, giving birth to children that should not have existed. Half child, half angel. When the Heavens saw this, they changed things alot. Humans no longer were able to see angels and angels were still ordered to do their given jobs. Angels became invisible to the world and most people stopped beliving in them. But there were still those children that were created. And though angels were no longer able to mate with humans, it seems the angel gene was strong and throughout generations, it's said to still exist in the blood of some people today. But even with that, another problem occured-"
 
"More!" He exclaimed.
 
"Deh. Now that there were all these restrictions, a small, maybe handful of angels were indifferent about it. There were those who somehow still meddled with the order of humans while they were down there. It was strictly against the rules. If an angel were to meddle with a human's way of life without permission from the Heavens, it could screw everything up for that human. Things that were suppose to happen didn't, people that weren't suppose to die, did. Even I know this part is true because it is the rule for us now. Even so, the angels that were caught were punished."
 
"Why didn't they just send them to hell to become demons like the other angels?" Key asked.
 
Onew shrugged his shoulders.
 
"I suppose they assumed it was too much of a privilage. I mean, some of the fallen angels didn't do anything bad whent they meddled. Some were said to do things like stop a man from falling off a cliff. We were protectors for humans, but only when demons were involved. Other than that, we were simply to watch over them and when it was their time to die, it was their time. The angels who meddled with this, messed things up. So instead of sending them to hell, those angels became fallen and were thrown out. These angels walk the Earth forever. They're said to have a hideous mark on their body to show their defiance to the Heavens." Onew said.
 
Key nodded his head.
 
"Ahh." He answered with a yawn.
 
His eyelashes fluttered as he struggled to stay awake.
 
"Throughout my a thousand years of being an angel, I've seen demons, but never once have I come across a child with an angel gene or these fallen angels that are rumored to walk the Earth forever. So this story I was told was to be nothing but a story. A complicated, but a good story. Something humans would tell their children at night or something along those lines." He chuckled to himself.
 
"Right Ke-" And just before he finished saying the man's name, Key's head slid down onto Onew's shoulder as small, little light breaths came in and out of his body. 
 
His eyelashes fluttered and his mouth lay open just a little. Onew jumped a little when he felt the man's weight on him and slowly he turned his head to see. Key was fast asleep, with an expression on his face that said his day was long and hard. Onew smiled and patted him softly on the side of the head. 
 
"Deh, I forgot, you had a long day." He whispered. "Because of me."
 
He had put Key through alot for the past two weeks and just with that thought, he knew immediately there was no way Key would believe Onew about Minho. Though there was defiantely something off about the man. His thoughts traveled on to the story he was told by the angel years ago.
 
"A story is just a story." He whispered to himself aloud. 
 
He looked towards Key again, still softly patting the side of the boy's head.
 
"But Key," he whispered, "angels can't tell a lie."
 
And this was true.
 
"So if it is not a lie, which one is he?" He questioned, thinking of Minho. "The half child, the fallen angel, or the demon?"
 
 
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SORRY you guys. I really didn't mean for it to take this long for me to update but the week I wanted to update was the week that the tornado hit over here. If you followed me on twitter then you already know the situation but if you didn't I'm telling you now. The tornado left alot of damage and the power was off. Then I was finally gonna post this yesterday and I ended up having to go to the hospital due to some complications. But I'm fine now, everything's back to normal and finally I could update. So with that said, I'm interested to know, WHICH ONE DO YOU THINK MINHO IS?