Chocolate lips

My 'special someone' part 1: Chocolate lips

 

“Happy Birthday, Miyoung-ah!”  The whole class shouted and clapped their hands cheerfully when birthday girl stood in the middle of the classroom and was accepting birthday wishes from their teacher. After that she walked around the desks stopping next to each classmate to give it a chocolate.

Sungmin, 10 years old, happily reached into cute pink box and picked one piece. He thanked Miyoung and wished her best wishes one more time. Behind him was sitting Kyuhyun, his best friend who carelessly picked one chocolate and placed it on his desk.

“Look Kyu! I have a bunny! It’s so cute!” Sungmin whispered with joyful voice and giggled turning back to the front.

“Kids, please wait for a break to eat your candy.” The teacher said and they got back to the lesson.

When a bell finally rang, all kids ran out of the classroom to the playground. Only Kyuhyun and Sungmin stayed in their desks.

“Kyu, let’s eat it!” Sungmin said and took the rabbit into his chubby hand looking at it closely. “It’s so cute and pretty, I don’t think I’ll be able to eat it, Kyu” Sungmin whined and remained deep in thoughts if he should eat it or not.

“It’s just chocolate, Min. Don’t overdo it and just put it inside your mouth.” Kyuhyun said and took one bite on his own chocolate animal, humming at sweet taste. It only encouraged Sungmin to finally bit his pretty bunny chocolate. After few munches he hummed loudly and widened his eyes.

“Itsh sho yummy, Kyu!” Kyuhyun laughed at his cute friend. They both continued eating their treats humming from time to time. Kyuhyun was the first one who was done. He looked up and saw that Sungmin was his fingers from melted chocolate. He laughed seeing how messy eater his best friend was. Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin’s face and laughed even louder. Sungmin’s mouth, everywhere near his lips and even his left cheek were covered with chocolate.

“Min” he said and reached his hand forward taking off some chocolate. “You have your cute little bunny all over your face. Here” He pointed at his lips to show Sungmin which spot should he . Sungmin poked his tongue out and his lips, totally missing one spot in the corner of his lips.

“Min here” He touched the spot and Sungmin tried again, failing one more time. “Let me” Kyuhyun said and slowly leaned forward looking into Sungmin eyes.

“Kyu, what are yo-mph!” Sungmin’s word were muffled because Kyuhyun pressed his lips against his own aiming into the last piece of chocolate on his lips. He poked his tongue out and off the chocolate, pecking Sungmin before backing off. Sungmin placed his hand on his lips and slowly it.

“What was that, Kyu!” Sungmin yelled blushing madly and punched Kyuhyun’s arm.

“I just helped you in cleaning. No need to be shy Min” Kyuhyun answered coolly and smiled at his friend. “If you want I can help you more often” he added and crouched next to Sungmin. “Hey, what’s going on? Minnie, you’re.. crying?” and indeed little Sungmin was sobbing with his head hung low. “Yah, Min, don’t cry. I’m sorry, ok?” Kyuhyun said and lifted Sungmin’s head.

“Kyu.. it was my first kiss. And you stole it!” Sungmin whined but let Kyuhyun pull him into tight hug.

“Oh Min, I’m sorry. I didn’t know. But my parents say that your first kiss is always with someone special. You’re special to me, Min.” Kyuhyun tried to explain it to elder one and then added “Am I special to you, Min-ah?”

Sungmin remained silent but after few seconds he nodded his head and circled his arms around Kyuhyun’s waist.

“So now you’re my special someone and I’m your special someone, right?” Kyuhyun asked and smiled when Sungmin looked into his eyes with teary gaze.

“Yeah, you are Kyu.” Sungmin whispered and placed quick peck on Kyuhyun’s cheek. They both smiled at each other and sat at their desks just before the bell rang. Sungmin turned to Kyuhyun a few times just to send him his wide smile which latter gladly returned.

Kyuhyun knew it was the beginning of something.

Of something special.

 

______________________

Next part