Prologue

My Seven Days With You! [Hiatus & Re-Writing!]

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

Sunday,

Location: Cho Industries, Night Shift: 9: 30 PM

“Mr. Cho, your father is calling you” My so-called secretary spoke out.

“Coming…” I grumbled back lowly. I was reading off the last part of the paper from the one of the many companies taking up my dad’s offer. Sighing loudly I slumped back into the comfortable office chair; raising my hand up to rub the bridges of my nose, obviously annoyed. The fact that stupid nice lady was still waiting in the room I got up slowly…the chair making bothersome noises, being ignorant was one of the things I’m best at. So those little noises which would annoy me, usually, but who cares about that right now! I’m just so friggin frustrated my father’s work pushed to me, how great. Take note of the sarcasm.

 I gave a hard stare at the lady in front with a supposingly small smile which she had flinched too.  Hey! Before you judge me, Cho Kyuhyun doesn’t smile. Only for special people.

“Let’s go then,” I finally said the lady nodded quite slowly before opening the door and allowing me to go out first. Nodding in acknowledgement I looked at the busy floor in front, not too many people just a few. You should know I’m one of highest ranks of the Cho Industries. Ambassador if you’d like to call it, haha, was I bragging too much? Wait. I know what you’re thinking, just because I’m the son of this industry doesn’t mean I bribed my father or acted like a spoiled damn brat to be one of the top ranked people in this industry. Hell no. I, Cho Kyuhyun, am a friggin genius. A really hot, handsome genius as I’d like to brag. Smirk.

Oh yeah, you’re falling for me now aren’t you?

Anyways I’m getting off track, this department is for highly skilled people who would be able to mange- you know what let’s just leave it as that. It’ll take me another hour to explain how everything worked around here. Especially when I could go home and play my Starcraft instead of introducing myself to you guys. Glare. Yes, I’m looking at you. Don’t you guys smile like a fool to me! I’m angry at you!

Snapping out of my thoughts I totally forgot about the women standing beside me, “Sir…uhm…your father,” A hint of anxiety in her voice I sighed once again. Women are so annoying sometimes I just want to shove a banana into their mouths just to shut them up.

Hey! I know what you’re thinking! You dirty readers!!! Don’t think I know~

 Mentally I was trying to get rid of the bad thoughts and nodded with eyes closed. We headed towards the elevator not noticing someone watching me from afar. I’m sure I felt a shiver up my spine but that was all, I looked back seeing no one looking at me. Nope. No eye-to-eye contact with me. Did I ever tell you I was scary person? Evil smirk. Well now you know~! The familiar chimes from the elevator meaning the doors were opening the both of us stepped in, and before the doors could close I saw it. Someone made eye contact with me. I could only see it for a swift second but let me that person had pretty eyes. I couldn’t tell if it was a boy or girl?

Cause he or she was wearing a hat. Wait.

Hats are not permitted in the industry, well that person’s gonna feel my wrath once I find him or her. And they’ll be fired! See? I’m a scary person aren’t I? I smirked lowly taking notice of my secretary trembling, “I’m wondering why I’m even a secretary again…”

(\_/)
(='.')

-Inside the Cho’s Industries Head Department-

Knock knock knock!

“Yes, come in!” You could hear the deeper voice yell gruffly. Well let’s guess who it is?

 “Appa…” I started off softly he looked up from the millions of crumpled up papers scattered the entire huge desk; with a soft smile as he took off his glasses and stared at me with hands fisted under his chin. “Yes Kyuhyun?” He said with a small smile and I tried- I tried okay! To smile back but it just ended up looking like a stoned-look he just chuckled softly. “Well, Kyuhyun I need you to look over these papers for me if that’s alright with you?” He asked, I sighed mentally not wanting to over-work myself I just complied and he smiled widely.

 “Thank you so much Kyuhyunnie! Here, and you can go home first if you want I still have to go for another meeting at 11. So I’ll see you later tonight at home, okay?” I grabbed the papers from him and nodded my head smiling I could hear a little stifle of laughter. What kind of dad do I have who laughs at me?! You’re so nice dad. Pouts. He dismissed me and I bowed respectfully obviously because he’s the boss, I walked out a big triumph smirk on my face.

Starcraft here I come~

(\_/)
(='.')

-Outside the Cho’s Industries Head Department-

I sighed for the thousandth time today. God Shisus! I sigh a lot. Well can you blame me! I haven’t played Starcraft all day cause of work! BFKJNDSLGKNSDGNKDSGKLDSGKSJG!!!

HEY! I needed to vent out my anger somewhere and where better than you guys~ I must be the nicest person in the whole world just to spit out my frustration on you~! Be glad. Cold stare. Bwhaha! Afraid of me now, aren’t you?

Walking back to my office. That’s right I have my own office…but I give credits to my dad this time. Yeah yeah yeah! I’m a spoiled brat I know! Le derp face. Grabbing my bag and stuffing the documents I ran out to the elevator once again. I pressed the button to floor one but heard a scream. Looking up I saw a guy who looked like a bunny, “Wait! Please hold the door!” As a gentlemen- Heh! Gentlemen~ I held the door for the guy who was panting loudly and bending down, again. Don’t think dirty you lil dirty readers!!! “A-ah, thank you for holding the door!  I’m Le-” Finally the guy stopped breathing so hard and looked at me, his eyes widening and closed his mouth abruptly. He almost looked like those really cute bunnies you’d find in stores. Whoa. Cho Kyuhyun what the hell were you just thinking?! Snapped out of my thoughts I heard him speak, “O-oh uh…” He stuttered his face flushed, probably from the running.

“Mr. Cho! S-so sorry I didn’t mean to make y-you hold the door for me!” He bowed at me continuously I just chuckled amused, “Its fine,” I replied nonchalantly I swore I saw the guy blushing pink for a minute. The doors opened and he ran out as fast as lighting leaving me dumbstruck. I shrugged, out of the elevator back to my car and headed home! Ah~ Home sweet home! Finally! I’ll be playing my Starcraft! And I’ll pull an all-nighter if I have too~

(\_/)
(='.')

Sungmin’s POV

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!!! WHAT TO DO?! Cho Kyuhyun held the door for me kyaaa~!!!

Okay, so I know what you’re thinking I sound like a crazy fangirl, squealing her off. Well can you blame me! I’ve always loved Cho Kyuhyun it all happened in the past. I doubt he remembers though…so anyways! I haven’t got to see him for a while! I didn’t even know he was in the same department as me, well talk about genius. Typical Cho Kyuhyun for you~

Ugh. This damn beanie is making me itchy. Oh! Maybe that really handsome, almost like a manga character! Guy I saw in the elevator was Cho Kyuhyun. Yeah. I’m pretty sure it was.  

Ah~! I should find out more stuff about him like, what’s happening? Waaa!  As much as that sounded stalker-ish. And I know it is…stalking him is the only way I’ll find out more about him and how he forgot me. Pouts. But we’re talking about Cho Kyuhyun here! Well sounds like a plan. Starting tomorrow I’ll find out more about you, Cho Kyuhyun- OH! Speaking of that I should call my best friend to help me! My ultimate best friend in the world who’ll help me with anything! Hehe Cho Kyuhyun I hope you remember me soon~! ♥

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Poko24Makashi's Note:

Hehe! ^^ So this is just a prologue of the story :DD The next chapter is actually continued from the prologue, hope you guys like it so far? Lol! Please tell me what you guys think and wait for the next chapter~ XD

- Comments and revieews?! XD <3