01.

My Best Friend, My Lover

 

“Junhyung and I? We’re… we USED to be best friends… yeah, that’s how it ALWAYS starts you say? Keke…” Hyuna spoke in the background.

"Well, we were actually introduced by Doojoon and Gayoon... the other goofballs... haha..."

"They're not goofballs... they're our best friends also... WE LOVE DOOYOON!!!!!!"

“Well, we’ve been through a lot… you know, our parents disapproved of our relationship because I was poor…” Junhyung spoke in the background.

"Yeah, and they'd always prevent us from seeing each other. You know, the life of rich parents... it's tough..." Hyuna spoke, shaking her head.

“But of course, being us… we didn’t care about what anyone else said… all we cared about were each other. And we knew we were meant to be… from the start… right Junhyung?”

“Yeah… from the start… we went from best friends… to being lovers…”

__________________________________________________________________________

 

"Hey, let's go to the beach today?" Junhyung asked outside of a restaurant. They were having lunch together.

"Mmm, sure... but I didn't bring any clothes?" She told him. He smiled. "We can go buy some in a bit." He told her.

 

Ever since the whole big problem of her parents disapproving of their love, they've ran away from home and are currently living by themselves now. Junhyung didn't want to move her away from her parents, but because they were gonna force Hyuna to marry Gikwang, he had to. If he didn't, he'd loose her forever. And that's something he didn't want.

 

When they got to the ocean, Junhyung parked his car and walked over to Hyuna's side. She got out and wrapped her bag around her shoulder.

"Hey babe, let me go use the restroom really quick okay? I'll be back." She told him. He smiled and nodded his head. "Okay, hurry back. I'll wait here." He said then she walked off.

 

Hyuna went to use the restroom and took out her pregnancy test, stating positive. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"What am I suppose to say to him?" She whispered to herself.

"Are you okay ma'm? You're taking rather long!" A lady yelled from outside the stall.

Hyuna sighed and got up then out the stall.

"Sorry..." she bowed down to the lady then walked out.

 

 

Junhyung looked at the shore of the ocean with his arms crossed in front of him. He squinted his eyes and took a deep breath.

It felt nice to get out of town. Out and away from everyone. Air. That was what he really needed.

He closed his eyes and reminisced about the past. Hyuna and him together. She was perfect. He was… well, perfect too, he can’t deny himself.

A smile came to his face when he heard Hyuna trying to sneak up behind him.

Hyuna came from behind him and wrapped her arms around his shoulder, tip toeing to rest her head on his shoulder.

"Hey love," she said kissing his neck while he touched her hand. Junhyung turned around and wrapped his arms around her small waist, pressing their foreheads together.

"Hey... took you long enough..." he said softly and gently, planting a kiss on her forehead. She chuckled and looked at him.

"Sorry, there was a long line." She told him. He smiled and landed another kiss on the tip of her nose to her soft and tender lips.

Hyuna smiled through the kiss and wrapped her arms firmly around his broad shoulders. She moved in closer to him, pressing their bodies against each other.

He kissed her lips and ran his hand through her soft hair while she gently scratched the back of his neck with her fingers.

Her touch that would always give him butterflies. Her kiss that would always make his heart flutters.

This is why he loves her so much. She knows just what to do. Her gentle kiss, her touch, stare, smile, everything about her. He loves everything about her.

Junhyung backed away from her and smiled, rubbing her cheek gently. She chuckled at him and turned him around.

“You’re so beautiful.” He whispered to her. “I know.” She chuckled. He chuckled back and kissed her forehead gently.

He backed away and turned his body around, making his back facing her.

"Piggyback, piggyback!!!" She yelled jumping on his back, wrapping her arms around his shoulder. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her leg, walking off.

 

"Am I heavy?" She asked placing her head on his shoulder. He chuckled and shook his head. "Nope... not at all..." he told her.

Hyuna smacked his arm gently. "I hate you and your sarcasm." She told him with a short chuckle. He laughed and pretended to lose his balance.

"Omo, I'm gonna fall!" He joked around. Hyuna smacked his shoulder and laughed.

"Yah! Stop joking around. You might really drop me!" She said. "Then I'll just take responsibility." He told her.

Hyuna chuckled with a smile inside her heart. She squeezed his head gently for fun and wrapped them around his shoulder again.

"Be quiet and just keep walking." She told him. "Arraseo...." he said.

 

Just like this… Junhyung wanted to spend the rest of his life with her like this. Them together, happy together, doing everything together.

If he were to die tomorrow, he wouldn’t regret it. Never. Ever.

 

Later on in the night after dinner, Hyuna finished washing the dishes while Junhyung went to fix their bed.

They’ve rented a small cabin to spend the night at that was closely beside the ocean.

He walked up behind her and grabbed her waist with his hands.

"Boo!" He yelled. Hyuna screamed loudly and turned around only to find Junhyung.

She gasped and hit him roughly.

"YAH! What are you DOING?!!" She yelled madly, almost crying. She turned off the water and took off the dishwashing gloves.

"I was just playing." Junhyung said pulling her in for a hug.

Hyuna huffed and walked away from him.

"I thought you were someone else!! JERK!" She yelled madly with her back facing him.

Just right before she left the kitchen, he pulled her in and hugged her from behind. He kissed her neck gently and held her close to him.

"I'm sorry..." he whispered to her.

Hyuna turned around with tears still strolling down her face.

"I thought you were someone else. What would've happened if it wasn't you?" She asked corner eyeing him. Junhyung chuckled and wiped her tears away.

“Aigoo, my Hyuna looks so cute when she’s mad.” He told her. She smacked his chest and snickered.

“This is NOT a time to joke around Junhyung!” She yelled madly. He nodded his head and smiled. “Okay, I’m sorry…” he told her gently, holding her face towards his.

“I’m sorry… I was just scared.” She told him. "It's okay... I won't do it anymore. I promise." He said softly.

Hyuna sniffed and hugged him tightly.

 

Junhyung pulled her back and cupped her face in his hands. He smiled and leaned in closely towards her face.

He examined his beautiful girl's face and gently closed his eyes, pressing his lips against hers'.

Just like this, he wished time would stop. He wished this could be them every day. Even though he knew this night will end eventually… he wanted to cherish this moment right now.  

Hyuna exhaled and wrapped her arms around his waist, reaching her head up to have better access to his lips.

Junhyung carried Hyuna up and sat her on the kitchen counter with him in between her legs.

She crossed her legs around his waist and rested her elbow on his shoulder, running her fingers all over his hair.

Junhyung nibbled on her upper lip and rubbed his hand all over her back, moving in closer to her.

 

She backed away from him and kissed his forehead gently.

"Junhyung..." she called him. He looked up at her with his gently eyes and smiled, relaxing himself while she gently scratched the back of his neck again.

"Hmm?" He asked pecking her lips gently.

She placed her hand on the side of his face and pressed their foreheads together.

"Let's get married." She asked him.

Junhyung pulled back from her confused. She looked at him worriedly.

“What? You don’t want to?” She asked shocked. He smacked his lips and his eyes narrowed.

"Yah... I'M supposed to say that! Why are YOU saying it?" He asked rather madly.

Hyuna chuckled at his kiddy actions and pulled the side of his shirt towards her.

"It's okay. I'm asking..." she told him.

"No! I have to say it. It's not manly for you to say it." He told her, crossing his arms in front of him.

"Okay... you say it then..." she told him.

Junhyung froze, not believing that she'd actually ask him to propose to her.

"Uh..." he said nervously. Hyuna smiled at him, rubbing his arms that were beside her legs.

"Yeah?" She asked after a long while.

Junhyung looked down and coughed, his lips.

"Will you... Hyuna... will you..." he stuttered, looking around nervously.

Hyuna laughed and covered .

"Whatever! Forget it! You're just making me laugh. It's not e-

Junhyung kissed her lips roughly stopping her from talking any further. Hyuna closed her eyes and kissed him back, tilting her head.

He backed away and pecked her lips again before getting down on one knee.

Hyuna gasped and stepped down from the counter.

 

"Hyuna... uh, Kim Hyuna..." he said slowly, looking her straight in the face.

She covered and tears started forming in her eyes.

"Jun... Junhyung ah..." she called him quietly.

"Will you be my wife? Marry me? Cook me food so I won't have to eat burnt rice for the rest of my life? Hold me to sleep so I won't have any nightmares. Take care of me when I'm sick?" He asked with a smile on his face.

Hyuna chuckled a little with her voice shaking. She nodded her head and laughed happily.

"Yes Junhyung... yes." She said happily watching Junhyung put the beautiful ring on her finger. She chuckled and hugged him tightly after they gave each other a kiss.

"Junhyung..." Hyuna called him softly. He hummed at her and looked at her face. "What is it dear?" He asked her.

Hyuna looked down and forced a smile onto her face.

"What if I tell him and he doesn't want me anymore?" She thought. She knew he loved her, but she's afraid that if she tells him, he'd run away from her.

Not that Junhyung was that type of guy. Well, she hoped and prayed for him to not be.

 

"What is it Hyuna?" He asked her again. She looked into his eyes and went over to her bag, taking the pregnancy test out.

Junhyung looked at her confused and walked over to her side.

"Junhyung... I'm...." Hyuna sighed and took up all of the courage she had.

"I'm pregnant." She said looking straight into his eyes.

Junhyung's eyes widened, and this scared her, but she kept her stand.

"You're..... you... me... you're... pregnant?" He stuttered nervously and in shock.

Hyuna looked down and sighed with her eyes closed.

"I'm sorry... please don't leave me." She pleaded him.

Junhyung scoffed and pulled her in for a hug that shocked her.

"I'm gonna be a daddy?" He yelled with excitement. He screamed loudly and made Hyuna laugh.

"You're not gonna leave me?" She asked backing away from her. "Why would I do that?" He asked confused.

Hyuna looked around and shook her head.

"Nothing... I was just.... nothing..." she said moving her hair behind her ear.

Junhyung hugged her again, full of too much excitement and bent down, placing his ear against her stomach. Hyuna laughed and shook her head.

"It's only been two weeks... you can't hear anything yet." She told him. "Shh! I can't hear." He yelled at her.

Hyuna laughed and covered , rubbing her fingers through his hair.

 

Junhyung stood up and faced her, cupping her face in his warm hands.

"We're gonna be mommy and daddy..." he told her softly.

Hyuna felt weird hearing those words. Omma? Appa? Them??

She liked it though. Her, a mother. Him, Junhyung, a father. Baby... their child.

She smiled and pecked his lips before slamming herself against his chest again.

"Thank you Junhyung..." she told him through his chest. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her tightly.

"I love you, Hyuna." He told her. "I love you, Junhyung..." she replied.

 

 

A/N: Whew... how was my first one-shot? Confusing or beautiful?? Haha...

Sorry, this is my first one, so I'm not really sure if it's how you're supposed to write one...

Please sub and comment otay? Thanks for reading!! Saranghae everyone! <3