Chapter One

I Will Fix You

 

~~~

Annyeong!

Here is the first chapter!

Thank you so much for upvoting this story! *90 degrees bow*

Thank you so much for your comments!

You guys made my day!

Heehee!

=)

 

Hugs and kisses!

<3

 

                                                                                                                       Your author-nim,

                                                                                         Pepperflakes

~~~

 

 

CHAPTER ONE

 

[One afternoon in Seoul National University]

 

Sulli and Krystal were hiding behind a huge stone pillar.

 

Sulli: All is clear. *whispers to Krystal*

Krystal: Aja! Fighting! Let’s go straight for the car araseo! Don’t let him see us! *whispers back*

 

Sulli nodded.

 

Both of them emerged from their hiding place and dashed to Sulli’s car which was parked nearby and drove off.

 

[Inside Sulli's car]

 

Sulli: I don’t understand why you are running away from him?

Krystal: He is annoying! He keeps asking me out!

Sulli: He is my classmate in English class. He seems fine. Why don't you just give him a chance?

Krystal: He’s just not my type.

Sulli: Weo?

Krystal: His fashion taste is bad!

Sulli: What’s wrong with a simple shirt and jeans?

Krystal: Well, his shirt is always too big for him; and his car is.. well.. ummm..

Sulli: What's wrong with an old model Volkswagen? It's vintage!

Krystal: Exactly! I would never ride in that! What if it breaks?!

Sulli: Aigoo! Krystal, you should look beyond a person’s face, or his car. You’ll never know, may be behind those things, he is a good person.

Krystal: I won’t change my mind.

Sulli: I think he could be fixed.

 

Krystal shook her head. Sulli, her friend for as long as she can remember, had always possessed a soft heart towards wounded creatures and defective things. She always wanted to take care of them, to fix them. As of now, she has a wounded cat in her possession and an abandoned hedgehog. She even has an old record player in her workroom. She tries to fix it whenever she has time.

 

Sulli parked the car in front of Krystal’s house.

 

[In front of Krystal’s house]

 

Krystal: Do you want to come in?

Sulli: Why are you even asking?

Krystal: *laughs* You’re cooking for me miss chef.

Sulli: Do I ever say "no" to you? *chuckles*

 

The two friends went in the house; sounds of laughter filling the air as they chatted along the way. One is mysterious, and the other is bubbly. A pianist and a chef.

 

Lurking in the shadows outside is a man deeply in love. Keeping his cap on to somehow cover his face, he is about to face the most shattering answer in his life.