sasaeng fan??? =.=

This Rain Sound

 

 

The rain did not show any sign of stopping. Instead, it was getting heavier than it was in the evening. Lee Dana curled and brought her knees close to herself. She was trapped in one of the tunnel in the playground. She was there for hours already. Originally, she only planned to take a breather after a tiring school day by stopping at the playground. But as she was enjoying her little outing, the rain suddenly poured down. To be honest, her apartment is right in front of the playground. She could run and stay in her house and could barely become wet of running in the rain (geez she forgot to bring her umbrella along that day) but then she chose to stay. If there is one thing she really like to do, it is listening to the rain sound. Of course she can go up to her house, sit near the window and enjoy the rain sound, but to her it is not as genuine. The problem is, the rain was getting a bit too heavy at the moment. She was shivering because of the cold air and decided that she really needs to leave the playground as soon as possible.

But Dana had no idea that she was not alone all this while at the playground. A guy was there, on the bench, soaked physically because of the rain, eyes were wet because of tears and thoroughly defeated because of love. Unlike Lee Dana who found comfort in the rain sound, Bang Yongguk loathed the rain sound right at the moment. The rain sound appeared as a mocking to him; the sadness and sorrowful sound added on his misery. Even so, he won’t bother leaving the playground.

Dana finally came out from the tunnel. However, her steps were brought to an abrupt stop when she realized that there were two other people in the playground. The guy was in the crook of the girl’s neck. She could see that both of them were crying. Afraid that she might somehow disturb them, Dana quietly crept back into the tunnel. They said curiosity is the mother of invention, the sayings suddenly popped up in Dana’s head. Although her curiosity over what’s happening between the two people in front of her had nothing to do with any possible inventions, she decided to eavesdrop, which is a hard work as the heavy rain kept on eating their words and Dana really had to struggle to listen to them.

“Oppa, mianhae,” Dana heard the girl said to the guy. The guy said nothing instead pulled the girl for a kiss.

Dana could tell that it was a forced kiss as she could make out even in the dark that the girl was struggling to break off from the kiss. The guy released her but soon after took her into another kiss, before another guy, appeared out of nowhere (maybe he came down with the rain Dana thought) and gave the guy a punch hard and square on his jaw.

The ‘new’ guy was about to throw another punch but the girl stopped him. Dana seriously thought that it was fortunate of him or else his jaw might be dislocated if he was punched again. To her utter surprise (well the other two person-apparently they are Jun Hee and Myung Soo- were as surprised as Dana) when Yongguk suddenly burst into a mad laughter. Myung Soo dashed forward and he was really fired up because of Yongguk’s laughter when again, out of nowhere, another girl appeared screaming “Yongguk aah!”.

Dana dropped her jaw. “OH MY GOD! It’s Hyo Sung from SECRET and did she just said Yongguk? BANG YONGGUK????! B.A.P’s YONGGUK????!” Dana’s head was frantic with excitement but she cupped with her hands as a squeal threatened to escape from . But because of the dim light she could not make out Myung Soo and Jun Hee’s face. “But wait, all I want is to go home and have a hot shower but wtf is this? A live show or what? Soap opera or something is happening right before my eyes. I can’t even come out from this tunnel!” Dana was now feeling a little irritated as the cold provoke her stomach to produce unmelodious tune. Dear, she was there in the rain for hours already and she was hungry like crazy and cold and she just had to stay and watch someone else’s affair.

Jun Hee begged Hyo Sung to bring Yongguk home and she would go up with Myung Soo. Hyo Sung agreed and Jun Hee and Myung Soo left the playground.

Hyo Sung approached Yongguk who was still on the ground.

Hyo Sung: Yongguk aah~ Please don’t be like this. It hurts me, it hurts Jun Hee.

Yongguk: Noona~ I’m pathetic, isn’t it?

Hyo Sung: There’s no such thing as being the pathetic ones in love. It’s all about finding the right one. Maybe you haven’t found one.

Yongguk: The right one? Can’t be the right one for Jun Hee?

Hyo Sung: You might feel like that right now, but who knows how you will feel in the future. Come on, let’s go back to the company. The kids are waiting for you.

Yongguk: Noona go first. It’s raining. You might catch cold later.

Hyo Sung: How about you?

Yongguk: I’ll go back later. I just need to sort out some things first.

Hyo Sung said nothing more. She patted his shoulder and left him alone. Not really alone though. Dana thought she could wait until Yongguk left the playground but after ten minutes, there’s no sign of him leaving the playground. The rain finally stopped. Dana decided to leave for good now. When she walked across the field, Yongguk did not even look up. He sat still on the bench, looking down. He was clearly unaware of Dana.

Dana pushed the button of the elevator. The elevator’s door opened but Dana did not enter. Her head was spinning. She was contemplating. “Haishh Yongguk might get a fever if he keeps on sitting in the playground though,” Dana walked away from the elevator to one of the vending machines. She bought two cups hot coffee and made her way back to the playground and bingo! Yongguk was still there.

Dana stood right on front of Yongguk but seemed like drown in his own world, Yongguk did not even twitch his eyes. They were fixed on staring the piece of earth.

“Yongguk oppa, drink this coffee,” Dana shoved the coffee cup right under his nose.

Clearly shocked, Yongguk nearly throw a punch at the coffee cup. Yongguk silently took the coffee and Dana sat next to him.

“Haih because of oppa I might catch cold and fever,” Dana sipped the hot coffee, happy that finally something warm ran through her body.

“Who are you?” Yongguk asked, drinking his coffee.

“Dana. Lee Dana. Oppa, I know it’s easier to talk but I hope you hang in there, fighting! Love is not easy but like Hyo Sung unnie said love is all about finding the right person,”

“Were you stalking us?” his voice was cold and bitter.

“No! I was in the tunnel since evening. But the rain was pouring suddenly so I was stuck there. And when I was about to leave I saw you and the others. So I just couldn’t get the right timing to go back home,”

“Where’s your house?”

“It’s right in front of this playground. That building. Just how irritating it was to watch you guys in cold and hunger!!!”

“Are sure you’re not a sasaeng fan? Stalking us and all?” he was still cold but there was a hint of playfulness in his tone.

“WHATThEHECK????!! I’m a fan, but not sasaeng!” Dana stood up and looked at Yongguk in disbelief. “Oppa! I paid to go to your showcases and concerts but I never chase your van or followed your schedule or anything. Just drink your coffee and go backto your hostel. Good night!” Dana stomped her feets and left Yongguk alone in the playground.