Chapter 1: In the SHINee Dorm

[Pre Revamp] Stranger Than Fiction

 

“You may now kiss the bride”

I carefully lifted the veil off the face of my bride. My bride… I sighed. Her face, his pretty smile and her teary eyes, all of which makes love her more… The sound of the bells, the cheering crowd, and the singing of the birds are no match against the sound of my fluttering heart.

Wait, this isn’t how the story should start! This is the ending! Wait, wait, I’ll kiss her first before we rewind, okay?

This story starts with a fanfic. You know, when love seems corny, and I always get to be wake up by key with his nagging. Yeah. Those days…

 

“Hyung! Hyung!!!! Wake up... Key Umma will kill me if you don’t~~!” I wake up with Taemin Shaking life out of me.

“Dude, seriously, you need to get up now, something scary is happening to Key!!!
 Jonghyun is sweating a lot. He seemed in panic. I woke up and half-awake washed my face and brushed my teeth.

Then, I went straight to the dining room where everyone is. Jonghyun is shaking and sweating heavily. Taemin has his mouth open wide and Minho’s eyes are drooping out. They are all doing the same thing- staring at Key.

I raised my glance at Key. Jonghyun is correct. Scary is an understatement.

“Good morning, Onew-hyung!!!” He greeted me with a smile that seemed to make his eyes appear like 2 lines in his face. It scares me to death! Yeah. I know what you are thinking, it is normal to greet people in the morning with a smile. You see, when Key smiles like that, member get seriously anxious because Key never smiles when it’s morning. Last time he smiled like this, Taemin got sent to the hospital because of food poisoning. What is he planning to do now?

“Key, what is wrong?” I managed to ask seriously.

“Nothing. I am just happy today.” I smelled the omelet for any signs of poison. It smells like... like… like eggs?

I waited for Taemin to eat. He grabbed a mouthful. Coast seems clear. Taemin didn’t look poisoned at all, and then he choked.

“Taemin, are you okay?” I asked jumping at him, shaking him…

“Hyung, stop shaking me!!” He screamed at me as he grabbed his glass of water. I sighed. Thank goodness Key didn’t poison anyone on breakfast today.

 I have to be vigilant still.

I am the leader; I will do my best to protect everyone!

“Key, what’s up?” Minho asked.

“Nothing really... I just surf the net about us.”

“And?”

“And I came across some fanfics on a site.”

“Which ones did you read?” Taemin asked as he continued on eating his omelet.

“Truth be told, I…” Key blushed as he scratched the back of his head.

“You read ?” Jonghyun exclaimed, leaping on his chair.

“Huh? ? What is that?” In panic, I covered Taemin’s ear.  “Not for you to know, Taemin. Off to school. Go!” I said as I pushed him out of the house.

“Hyung, I don’t have school today. It’s Sunday, you know.”

Back to our seats,

“Okay, I don’t read , Jonghyun.” Key reverted back to our previous topic.

“Then, why did you blush?”

“I read a...”

“Read what?”

“A Lunew fanfic.”

“Lunew?” Taemin asked with his eyebrows raised.

“Lunew, Luna x Onew.” Key explained.

“I know it’s !!!” Jonghyun exclaimed.

“What is ?” Taemin asked again.

“Okay Taemin, you come with me, let’s play soccer with Eunhyuk-hyung.” Minho dragged Taemin out of the house.

“But...” And the door was closed behind them.

“Here is the link, Hyung. You better read them yourself.” Key said as he hands me a piece of paper while dragging Jonghyun to the room. “Wash up, Dino, you are shopping with me!”

I looked at the paper Key gave me.

Since I have nothing to do and out of curiosity, I decided to check the link.

There can be no harm in reading, right?

 Or can there be?

 

*****************************************************************************************************

First Chapter!! :D please tell me if you hate it, or liked it. please.... :D *bows* 

Thank you... 

Miyoko_Kato, signing off