Jaejoong's wrath

Jaejoong's wrath

"No matter what happens, I know that we will still remain as TVXQ be it ten years or thirty years from now. Even if we get separated, I, Jung Yunho, as the leader swear that I will bring all of you back together again so we'll be TVXQ once more. We're stuck to one another for life okay?" Yunho announced happily as he laid his head on Jaejoong's shoulders.


"So confident huh, our leader-shii?" Jaejoong smirked in response. "Not afraid I will leave?"


"Of course not!" Yunho spoke, mortified. "How can you leave your 'lovely Yunho'"


Jaejoong pouted.


"'My lovely Yunho' is already an old joke. Get on with times man, Mr Jung. But speaking of Heechul, just wait till I get him! How dare he expose me! Oh that Kim Heechul! HE. WILL. PAY!"


Jaejoong's expression turned murderous and that triggered the other four members as they begin laughing uncontrollably at Jaejoong's face. It was not long before Jaejoong joined the crowd in laughing.


"I have an objection though, Yunho hyung." Junsu complained as he wiped the tears from his eyes. "I don't want to be stuck with that freak for life."


He pointed at Changmin who was wearing a blissful expression as he was eating his tonkatsu.


"I can't even bear a single second with him."


"Cheers Junsu hyung. It's the same here." Changmin replied snidely before addressing the rest. "I don't know how you all can stand being around that thick skull of his."


"Yah!"


Junsu shouted, rising to his feet as his hands itched to wipe that grin off Changmin's face. How dare he disrespect his hyung! He was older than Changmin by two years and a month and that should mean something to him!


In the presence of Junsu's impending wrath of anger, Changmin merely stuck out his tongue and hid behind Yoochun, effectively using him as a human shield. Jaejoong laughed as he watched Junsu struggle to hit Changmin who was pushing Yoochun forward each time Junsu's fist made contact with skin. Yoochun was howling in pain, Junsu was screaming in rage and Changmin was laughing like a maniac.


"Yet they call me crazy and weird, Yunho yah don't you think that they are the ones being ridiculous now?"


Jaejoong's question, however, was not met with any response and upon glancing at his cute leader-shii, he realised that Yunho had fallen asleep on his shoulder with his mouth hanging open like a fish out of water.


"Ahh, you must be so tired huh?" Jaejoong spoke as he gently closed Yunho's mouth with his hands. "It's a day off for us but it's probably still work for you huh?"


Jaejoong threaded his fingers through Yunho's hair as he recalled the phone call he overheard when Yunho's phone rang just now. Judging from the polite tone of Yunho's voice, Jaejoong immediately knew it was their hyung who called him. They must have made some last minute changes to the schedules again. Sighing in irritation, he circled the eye bags Yunho had and wished once again that he would rest more. He said that he would kill him if he did not sleep enough but look at what he is doing to himself now! Geez! Jaejoong was sure he did not even have eye bags as deep as his.


"Jaejoong hyung, is something the matter?"


Jaejoong turned his head around only to find that the other three members had stopped quarrelling and was looking at him with concern.


"Nothing's the matter, " Jaejoong reassured them with a smile, "It's just that Yunho looks so tired recently. I can't help but worry."

 
The members remained silent at that. It was true that Yunho was looking more and more exhausted each day. After they were done with their work for the day and were all resting at home, Yunho still had to confirm the next day's schedule with their hyung and work out some rest hours for them. His work only truly ended when everything was set and that usually happened 3 hours before they were due to wake up.

 
"I wish he would rest more too," Yoochun whispered in worry as they all sat down in a circle watching Yunho who was still sleeping blissfully, oblivious to their stares. "He is the one that needs this break the most."

 
"Yoochun hyung, don't worry okay? Yunho hyung's strong enough. Besides he always get mini naps on Jaejoong hyung's shoulder during the journey to our company right?"

 
"Yes yes, he always does and even if so Jaejoong hyung will stuff him with vitamins, right hyung?" Junsu questioned Jaejoong before he noticed that Jaejoong was looking at him with a funny expression on his face while Yoochun could not help grinning.


"What's the matter? What am I missing here?" Junsu turned his head to face Yoochun this time, fully prepared to interrogate him.

 
"Didn't you notice what Changmin said?" Yoochun smirked.


"He said something like 'Yoochun hyung don't worry and Yunho hyung will get naps on Jaejoong hyung's-"


"EXACTLY JUNSU! Exactly!" Yoochun interrupted.


"Huh? That was totally not enlightening. I still don't get what you mean and I..."


3.

 
2.


1.

 
Changmin mentally counted before Junsu's high-pitched wails permeated the air.

 
"YAH SHIM CHANGMIN. WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE NOT ADDRESSED WITH THE WORD HYUNG?"

 
"And so he finally gets it." Yoochun mumbled, smacking his palm on his wide forehead. Junsu was just so clueless at times. It was innocence to the point of stupidity.

 
"Huh? What's going on?" Yunho uttered blearily as he was woken up by Junsu's famous dolphin wails and was greeted with the sight of Junsu chasing Changmin around in their dorm.


"Just go back to sleep." Jaejoong commanded as he made Yunho lay down on his shoulder again. "Let Umma take care of this."

 
Yunho dumbly nodded his head, resting on the crook of Jaejoong's shoulders. He really was completely tired out and wanted nothing more to go to sleep at the moment. At times like this, he was immensely relieved that Jaejoong was here to help him out with managing the bunch of kids that were still running around crazily.


"Thanks."

 
Yunho mumbled before his eyes closed and he was off to meet Morpheus. Jaejoong smiled. Finally, Yunho had allowed him to share some of the burden he was carrying and he was happy to lighten the load on his shoulders. Yunho was letting him into his world. His smile deepened. Now, it was time for some action. He could not let Yunho down now, could he?


"Yoochun," he whispered so as to not wake Yunho up, "go tell the insane idiots there that if they are not stopping the quarrel in three seconds they will get NOTHING to eat and I will split the delicious ramen among me, you and Yunho only."

 
"Roger that hyung."

 
Yoochun mock-saluted before shouting at the top of his lungs at the crazy duo.

 
"STOP YOUR ASSES FROM FIGHTING OR JAEJOONG WILL NOT COOK RAMEN FOR YOU TONIGHT!"

 
Jaejoong's eyebrows twitched. Perhaps he should have mentioned to Yoochun to not speak too loudly so as not to wake Yunho up. Worried, he checked the man lying on his shoulder and was relieved to find him still sleeping soundly without a twitch. Maybe he would spare Yoochun after all. He seems innocent and-


"WHAT!"

 
maybe they should not be spared at all. Glaring at Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin for shouting and breaking Jaejoong's train of thoughts, Jaejoong felt the head lying on his shoulder stirred. Damn them all! Now Yunho was awake.


"NO RAMEN FOR ALL OF YOU TONIGHT!"


Jaejoong screamed before he stormed off and dragged a drowsy Yunho with him along into their bedroom. Maybe it would finally be quiet there and God knows Yunho needed his sleep.


Changmin sighed.


"Junsu I hate you," he whined. "Now I have no ramen for tonight. It's all your fault."


Junsu merely glared at him before picking up a cushion on the sofa and throwing it at Changmin straight in the face.


"GOAL!" he screamed in ecstasy, ignoring Changmin's face which was turning purple with anger.


Observing the two of them, Yoochun knew World War Three was going to break out soon. It was time to hide before he turned into a human shield and lose his life.


"YAH. HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME?"


Yoochun heard Junsu shouting when Changmin punched him on the shoulder just as he reached the safety of his room.

 
Indeed, it was best he left them alone while they worked their differences out. He could only hope that their shouts would not travel to Jaejoong and Yunho hyung's room or...

 
"WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU TWO?"

 
there would be hell to pay. He had better not leave his room any moment now. That was just a war cry being heard and he did not fancy being one of the casualties. No. Jaejoong's anger was too formidable. It was best for his safety that he stayed in his room.

 
"YAH COME BACK HERE KIM JUNSU AND SHIM CHANGMIN!"

 
"If you put away the knife first!!" begged Junsu and Changmin as they made the escape for their lives, their screams echoing down the corridor.


Yes, it was best he did not leave his room at all. Jaejoong's wrath is best inexperienced.