Prologue 1

Just Another Love Story

“I'm sorry ma'am, but you can't go through there that's - “ A harried looking secretary tried to stop the oncoming barrage of a very fierce woman to no avail. She looked extremely lost as she watched the four inch heels clack down the hallway before grabbing the phone to page security down. “Security – we have an unknown woman heading towards... towards – I don't even know - she... she threw a book at me!”

Click clack click clack. Those four inch heels led up to a pair of long slender legs – you could live in Korea where women naturally had long legs, but these were long legs – and the heels sure made them look better.

Security running down the hallway after her, ducking into stairwell going downstairs. Most likely, this was a crazed fan or a die hard reporter so they were going to go check the practice rooms first.

She bit her tongue in annoyance as she rummaged through her ivory fringed bag – she was actually in the elevator and she had no intention of finding any idols. Hah – as if! She wanted a real man if anything. Fishing out a hair clip, with one swift motion, she pinned up her waist length black hair into a high ponytail.

Upon closer inspection, you'll realize – this woman isn't a reporter, nor is she a fan – this woman is filthy, filthy rich. That fringed bag? Ralph Lauren – and there's no doubt that it's genuine. Her hair? You can't get a color that dark without it being dyed – and by the looks of how soft it is, it was premium treatment. Her shoes? Oh lord – people would die for those shoes – Diesel heels of the Burlesque line. Those babies went over $200 for sure.

There's no denying that we love the shoes.

Peeking through the shoes and looking on her hands, you can tell that she has a gel pedicure and manicure – pricey but then again, not entirely of the rich factor.

Her charcoal skirt ended above her knees but it was long enough to mean business but straight to contradict was a stretch tank top with thin stripes of cream and black. On her shoulders – leather. Straight up leather. More sign of money - this black leather half jacket.

Floor eight – her stop. She got out and didn't hesitate towards her destination. She knew exactly what she wanted and she knew exactly how to get it.

---

“Where is she?!”

“Not floor five, or any of the practice rooms.”

“Park-shi! She's going after Park Jin Young-shi!”

---

“JYP?”

The leader of said company looked up from his desk, surprised by this intrusion.

“How can I help the beautiful yet unknown woman who's just walked into my office without an appointment?” He raised an eyebrow at her, inwardly praying she wasn't pregnant or had some sort of blackmail.

“Jun Sa-Wol but call me June,” She sat down across from his desk, her smile thin but evident. “I'm here to make you an offer that you won't be able to resist.” She rest her oval face on her hands as she leaned forward on her elbows, there was something vulpine in quality about her.

“An offer, that I can't resis - “

“Shh. YG is more my style but they're so Americanized that they're out of the option. SM is filled with too many unhappy people and they're of the old style.”

“And us at JYP?” He wasn't going to deny it, she was throwing a pretty intriguing sales pitch.

“You need something new to put you above the rest. Mblaq, Miss A and 2PM are your biggest attractions and Mblaq and Miss A aren't even part of main JYP. And don't even speak – the Wonder Girls don't matter. I know exactly what will sell and right now, at this time – it's the moment to strike.”

---

“She's in his office! Quick”

“Do you think we'll get fired?”

“Do you think it matters right now?!”

They swung the door open, tensed to – what? Certainly, they weren't expecting to see the head of their company sharing pens with the intruder over a contract.

Park-shi looked up and laughed, “It's alright – meet June, she'll be working around here from now on. You can leave now.”As they apologized and left, he looked up at the strange woman, “So when do we start?”

She finished her signature on the last crisp page with a flourish, set the pen down and grabbed the phone on his desk. “Right away. Do me a favor and key in the code that'll access the PA?”

If you want to be famous and your name is Rivera Hyun Ki, Shim Ha Neul, Park Chae Rin, Song Sundae, Kim Soojin, Kim Hyomi, Han Saet Byul, Kim Jin Hee, Park Min Young, or Choi Minjee, get down to room 218 now!”

---

And THAT's a wrap. School's been hectic and stuff. Just because your character's name is on here, doesn't mean you're through. Just because your character's name isn't on here, doesn't mean you're not through. Three more character's are going to come in soon.

The question is – is it your character?