My Competition

My Competition

 

How much ing slower could this plane be?

He was on the verge of getting out of his seat and punching that stupid flight attendant who would not stop smiling.

Everything was irritating him at the moment. It was his final flight and they had just landed in Seoul. Through all the flights, he had been wide awake. The flight from New York heading to Japan had been delayed of course. The flight was extra packed, even if Minho sat in first class.

The woman next to him on his first flight snored in her sleep. There were several moments when he was contemplating on shoving one of her crackers down and faining innocence.

It was so tempting.

And finally the flight from Japan to Korea. Why was the plane smaller? Why did these seats feel extra rubbery?

If that light above him flickered one more god damn time...

“Attention passengers, it is time to collect all luggage and head to your appointed exits! Thank you for flying with us.” the pilots voice rang over the passenger's heads. Minho all but busted a 007 to get to his nearest exit.

He crawled over the guy next to him, ducked under a flight attendants tray, threw a child over his shoulder and shoved the old man with the cane out of his ing way.

Freedom at last.

“And to think I forgot why I hate flying.” Minho muttered as he took out his phone and checked the time. It was 4:45pm. Of course Onew was home, all Minho had to do now was retrieve his car from the airport vale and head on home. He could see the moment now.

He would walk in to his apartment, Onew would probably be doing something dorky...like eating chicken.

But that didn't matter.

Minho would grab that gorgeous man in to his arms and...

“You just wait till I get ahold of you.” he bit his bottom lip in anxiety. Scale of 1 to 10? 250 baby.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Onew was just too excited. He was overly excited. Like so happy. Today was the day that Minho came home. How long had it been? A month? A year?

“Yay~” he smiled as he bounced up and down in the bathroom. If it was possible he bounced higher when his phone rang, signaling that Minho had texted him. He all but punched his phone to make the screen show him the message.

 

From: Mr. Choi <3

To: JinkLove

--I hope your ready for me when I get home.

It's been three weeks...if you know what I mean.--

 

Onew gulped.

Right, of course that was on Minho's mind. It wasn't like it wasn't on his own mind.

But why was he so nervous? Well it had been awhile since they had seen each other. Three weeks felt like a lifetime without one another. What if Minho suddenly came home and said, 'Ew.' What if he just didn't find Onew attractive anymore? Could that happen in three weeks?

He looked into the bathroom mirror.

“You should be nervous. You look like ! You need to be y when he gets home!” Onew pouted at his sleepy self in the mirror. His hair askew and his small eyes were extra tiny with the puffiness of dreams. Well it was only 11am. The day was young! He had plenty of time to be totally ed up for when Minho came home!

“He is lucky to have me~” Onew smiled and went to get dressed. What to do though? He should go and get his skin thoroughly cleansed! And maybe a hair cut? No no...just a professional wash and dry to make his hair shiny and soft. Should he buy new clothes? New underwear?

He pulled out his phone to make a quick list of ideas:

-skin cleanse

-wash and dry hair

-new clothes

-new underwear

-lotion?

-thong?

Onew blushed at the last item on his list. Well it was a time to be dangerous right? Three weeks and no Minho? Who really gave a damn!

“Let's be wild today!” he cheered himself on and headed to go out and about for the day.

It was very relaxing to get the skin treatment. Of course his usual lady took good care of him, and when he was finished Onew found his skin glowing and softer than Minho's !

The wash and dry for his hair was also a good idea by far. Onew had thought his hair was in good health...that was until the stylist started 'tsk tsk tsk'-ing him like a moron. Although he had to admit that his hair looked like it had color in it suddenly.

What clothes would he get? Should he dress in a full suite? No that would make the possible thong look stupid.

Should he get lingerie? No he was not a woman as Minho had specifically pointed out.

“Oh, well then that means no thong huh?” he said to himself as he looked through the underwear. He decided to skip on the thong, and just find a new pair of underwear. Gray was the best color.

But still what kind of clothes...

Onew remembered once when Minho had come home from work, and Onew had spent the day cleaning the apartment. He had chosen one of Minho's extra big and comfy hoodies and a pair of his underwear to accommodate the day. Minho claimed he had never looked ier.

“Psh! There is no need to buy new clothes you silly~” he playfully hit himself and found it time to head home. It was 4:10pm. Minho would be home soon! He could just feel the excitement like a buzz around his head.

His phone rang loudly, and he looked to see who was calling him. Jonghyun? Why was he calling Onew? It wasn't a normal occurrence for Minho's best friend to call him...

“Hello?” Onew answered it finally.

“Oh thank Buddha! Onew where are you?” Jonghyun seemed out of breath.

“I'm on my way home. Is everything okay?”

“What? Yeah its fine. Hey can you meet me really quick?”

“Um, well Jonghyun I was kind of on my way home and—“

“Pleeeeease with a fat cherry on top? I really need to talk to you!” Jonghyun seemed desperate...

“Fine. But only for a few minutes! I want to be home before Minho!”

“Yeah sure whatever. Meet me at that coffee shop down from your place okay? Okay. Bye.” Onew could only stare at his phone in awe as the line went dead.

“The hell?...” he asked it. He could only shrug and head over to the shop. He would quickly talk to Jonghyun about whatever it was, and then head home to meet Minho. Plan set!

--5 Minutes Later--

“Don't sleep with Minho when he gets home!” Jonghyun basically yelled at Onew's face.

...Uh..Plan unset? Onew hadn't even gotten the chance to sip his fruit tea yet.

“I'm sorry...what?” Onew was completely confused. Better yet he was dumbfounded.

“I know that the minute Minho gets home, he is going to pounce on you,” Jonghyun grabbed Onew's free hand and held it tightly,”Onew please resist him!” was that a tear he saw?!

“Jonghyun you're not making sense! Why not!”

“You can call me Jong~”

“And why is my life with Minho any of your god damn business?”

“You know I think Minho's attitude is rubbing off on you...”

“Jonghyun!!!” Onew sighed in frustration. Now he knew why Minho usually avoided double dinner dates with this guy. Jonghyun sighed also and took a sip of his frappucino before speaking.

“Okay okay, I'm sorry. It's just...I...well...me and Key made a bet. A really big one.” Jonghyun wasn't meeting Onew's gaze. Why did he have a bad feeling about this?

“And?” Onew pushed him.

“Me and Key made a $10,000 bet about you and Minho having within the first three days that he returns!” Onew's jaw dropped to the floor and bounced back up.

He was kidding right? That was so..so..

“Stupid!” Onew hissed. Jonghyun only grimaced.

“I'm sorry, let me get this straight, you and your boyfriend made a ten thousand dollar bet on me and Minho having within the first three days after he got home?!” Onew wasn't even sure if it was his own voice speaking at the moment. What kind of moron made a bet over a life? What kind of moron made a ten ing thousand dollar bet on life? Of course this couldn't be it though.

“And what did you bet?” Onew dared to ask. God if he really betted that—

“I betted that you guys wouldn't have .” WOW HE HAD JUST GOTTEN STUPIDER!

Onew laughed. He laughed out loud and for a long time. What. A. Moron.

“Well, I guess you lost $10,00 bucks huh? Goodbye Jonghyun.” Onew stood to leave. Onew stood to leave and was stopped by a full grown man clinging to his leg and begging him not to go.

Really, what had kept the friendship between his mature boyfriend and this...thing?

“Please please please Onew I am begging you! I can't lose $10,000! I don't even have $10,000! And Key said that if I lost the bet he would get to sleep with whomever he chose! And if I win we get to go on a love vacation! Merciful Onew, pleeeeease help me out here!” Jonghyun had a friggin tight grip on his leg.

“I can't Jonghyun.”

“Could you just not be a stubborn like Minho and help me out!”

“Look Jonghyun this is not my problem! You made a dumb decision, and betted on the wrong side. When Minho gets home, I am going to let him pound in to me for hours on end!” screw the people that were staring at him! He wasn't even finished yet!

“And I will enjoy every moment of it! I will his , he will mine! He will my and then me till I faint when I come! Do you understand me?” he was sure that if the whole coffee shop understood him then Jonghyun must have too. He was going to regret his little speech later he just knew it...

he shook Jonghyun off his leg and began to stomp away.

“Key said if he won he could sleep with whoever he wanted to!” Jonghyun called after him.

“Not my problem.” Onew waved his threat away in to the air. He was almost to the exit.

“He said he wanted to sleep with Minho.” and he was U-turning right back to where Jonghyun sat. He back down at the table with a thump and slammed his fist on the tabletop.

Excuse me?” Onew was spitting out venom. No one was sleeping with Minho except him. Over his dead ing body.

“That's what Key said. You know he was always had a thing for Minho...so he said if he won the bet, and Minho slept with you within the first three days of his return, he would get to sleep with him. And that I wasn't allowed to care.” Jonghyun shrugged. Onew bit his tongue. He was really getting pissed off.

Three more days. Could he handle that?

“It's not like your relationship is built off of anyways right?” Jonghyun tried.

“It's been three weeks.” Onew growled. His eyes shot lasers in to Jonghyun's tiny brain.

“You are absolutely correct.” Jonghyun was officially scared of Onew.

Onew was boiling inside. Who was Key to just claim the right to sleep with his Minho? Was he that cocky? Oh hello no. Onew was usually a positive guy...but...just...oh hell no.

 

He thought passing high school was a ing challenge...

A Minho was going to be the biggest challenge of his whole life.

him.

“Fine. What are the rules of the bet?” Onew asked.

Game on.