When Summer meet Winter

When Summer Meet Winter

 

People used to know that two person who were opposite to each other would never be in a stable yet lasting relationship. They would never fit to each other because there were too much different things to make them suppress their ego. Sooner or later, they would be tired to keep a faith. But for Heechul and Sungmin, those people’s thought were definitely wrong.

 

Heechul represents a summer because he was born on July. He’s warm and always being cheerful. Even when people judged him negatively about his acts or even as a human being, he would stand strong. The more people insulted him, the more he shone brighter like a sun burning their face to show that they weren’t even better than him. But when he’s alone, he would cry silently beneath his blanket because his pride’s like a sky high for members to find out.

 

Sungmin who’s born on early January represents a winter flower. A flower that looks fragile, but very flexible. One that looks weak, but instead very firm. A kind of person who looks weak outside but strong inside, always make people want to befriend with. He was born in winter that makes him pure and definitely a kind hearted person. He is likely to attract people’s protection towards him.

 

Heechul was always the frank, eloquent and sometimes crazy hyung to Sungmin. While for Heechul, Sungmin was stable, shy, sometimes taking member’s joke seriously, sometimes chicky, but delicate yet cool dongsaeng. Two character in contrast.

 

When the summer meet winter, people thought it would like a fire meet water, destroying each other existence. But for Heechul and Sungmin, they aren’t destroying but completing to each other. Only their members who know these facts because this mean much far just for publicity.

 

Heechul never holds his anger. When he felt upset, he could throw the tantrum to whoever he wanted to. Heechul was Sungmin’s hyung who was never afraid to kick someone in the to prove his point. Sungmin in contrast always have a good control of his anger. Everyone praised him for that. But Heechul know that’s not healthy for the younger.

 

There was a time when Sungmin didn’t talk much for weeks. He didn’t give much attention to the member’s jokes. He also didn’t response whenever they had interviews. Everyone gave concern for that and even asked him why, but Sungmin would say okay then disappeared to his own room. But only Heechul who dared to corner the younger to the wall until he said to off quite loud on Heechul's face. Heechul being Heechul, he slapped the younger hard on his cheek made Sungmin’s cameback to his sense for crying. That was the first time Sungmin told his deepest feeling to Heechul and ended up sleeping on his hyung’s lap.

 

There were times when Heechul wanted to give up being a star because some reasons like getting into scandals, fighting with other members, dealing with antis, or when his bestfriend Hankyung left the company. In low level, he would snap to the member who got into his space eventhough they didn’t have any idea why he felt upset. They would choose to distance themselves from his personal space until he’s back into a good mood again.

 

But if the problems were in a high level, he would lock himself for days, closed his window with black curtain, and rarely eating. No one could deal with that kind of Heechul because it’s useless even for Kangin except one person. While the other members kept trying to cheer him up, only Sungmin who didn’t say anything but sneaking in to Heechul’s room. He slowly pulled up the older’s sheets and laid down next to Heechul then gently wrapped his arms around Heechul from behind.

 

At that time, Sungmin didn’t know whether this was going to work but it was the best option he had. Heechul was surprised to feel Sungmin hugging him because he knew that Sungmin was a bit scared of him. Nonetheless, he welcomed him either way and welcomed his embrace until they both drove into the dream land. Then the next morning, Heechul woke up nagging with ‘I am hungry. Make me food’.

 

Heechul have a lot of friends but he often feels lonely. Sungmin often have been found alone, but it doesn’t mean he is lonely. They have a special moment together once a time when Sungmin’s playing his guitar alone in his room, Heechul would come to his room then sit and lean behind the younger’s back, listening the music the younger played while closing his eyes. Sungmin would smile enjoying his hyung’s scent and have a better mood to keep playing the strings.

 

There’s one thing Heechul have that makes Sungmin feels jealous. Heechul knows how to have fun. How to spend money. How to know what he really wants. While Sungmin doesn’t really know how to have fun whenever he’s free of schedule. He doesn’t know how to spend his money either so he chooses to save it for future. But when they spent times together, they could make every hours of their free times worth years of happiness. Heechul would choose some interesting place they wanted to go while Sungmin would control every charges they spent.

 

Heechul have such a high level alcohol addict while Sungmin doesn’t really like it because he can’t hold alcohol very well. But everytime Super Junior held a party and made most of the member fell drunk, Sungmin would be the one who’s sober and take Heechul back to their dorm. Maybe that’s one of Heechul’s nature that Sungmin dislikes so much for alcoholism, but only when Heechul got drunk, he would spill his honest feeling to Sungmin like “don’t get me wrong. I did that because I am Kim Heechul” or “don’t get to close to Hyukjae because you’re mine”. At that time Sungmin decided maybe let Heechul drunk once in a time wasn’t really bad at all.

 

In Heechul’s life, he rarely ever allowed anyone in his heart, because feelings were something he’s not very willing to have to deal with. But Sungmin, the oversensitive Sungmin was too cute for his own good managed to do something no one he had ever managed to do so well like carving a niche into his heart, and stay there. On the other hand, Sungmin the shy introverted member he was, would never show his real feeling even when he felt upset because he’s too afraid hurting other’s heart. But only Heechul, who could see through him and wake his deepest sorrow to the surface then treated him with his antique way.

 

Heechul represents a fertile land in summer while Sungmin represents a flower in winter. Only when the flowers grows on a fertile land, it will bloomed perfectly. Just like the way Heechul and Sungmin mean to each other.

 

 

#############################################################################

Thanks for subscribing and voting, guys ^^! I make this story as a present for The Mute Queen readers because my late update. This story is inspired from Super Junior T video : "Believe or Not" >///<. The story is very simple, I hope I don't disappoint you ^^.