Pillow Fights And Mended Hearts

Pillow Fights And Mended Hearts

 

 


Nam Soon and Heung Soo returned to Nam Soon's house after a long day at school with a bunch of snacks and a couple Manhwas to read.

As they sat down, Nam Soon said, "You know it, right? The first person to talk from now on becomes the servant." It's a sort of game they played all the time in the past.

"Oh, of course." Heung Soo said, knowing exactly what Nam Soon was talking about.

They continue reading their comics in silence until Nam Soon breaks it by laughing at something he read.

Heung Soo was the first the speak when he said, "Did you live your whole life in this house?"

"Mmm." Nam Soon hummed in response.

"What did you do? Skipping school." Heung Soo said after that acknowledgement.

"Sleep, eat, and sleep again." Nam Soon said and he had to think about the last part 'oh so carefully'.

They kept flipping through the pages of the comics as they spoke.

Heung Soo then continued to ask, "How did you end up thinking about re-attending school? You hated school, didn't you?"

At that, Nam Soon took his attention away from his comic and said after some thought, "Just.." They looked at each other and Nam Soon continued, "I got up and left, but on the streets there are only adults, and there was nowhere to go except school." He paused for a bit and then said, "I remember mom telling me that I have to graduate high school, too."

"You did good... you punk." Heung Soo said and continued reading his book.

"But..." Nam Soon looks at Heung Soo again, as does Heung Soo, "Go get me some water." Heung Soo's expression changes at Nam Soon's words.

"Me?" Heung Soo said with a little quirk of his eyebrow.

Nam Soon nodded his head up and down and said, "You talked to me first. You're my servant now." Nam smiled his cute little smile.

 

"Huh.. Aish.." Heungsoo put his Manhwa down and looked at Nam Soon who just cutely looks back at him with that smile on his face.

Heung Soo then resentfully got up with a small "aigoo" to obey the crazy punk.

Nam Soon then muttered some "aigoos" as he took Heung Soo's place by laying down on his side, supporting his head with his hand and continued reading his comic.

Heung Soo then came back to the room with a cup of water and took a sip of it before he said, "Here."

"Put it over there so I can drink it later if I get thirsty." Nam Soon said and Heung Soo sighed again irritated, "Huh.. Aish.."

He then proceeded to take another sip of the water he just brought before putting it on a nearby table and then 'accidently' dropped a pillow on Nam Soon's head.

"Oh, Sorry." he said and patted Nam Soon's shoulder as he lowered himself down to sit next to him.

However, Nam Soon was having none of this and they were both back up. The 'accidently' dropped pillow was now in Heung Soo's possession while Nam Soon opened the cupboard door with lightning speed, taking out another pillow and slinging it over his shoulder, getting in position. They both knew what was coming.

A pillow fight.

Crazy punk style.

Nam Soon made the first move as he took his pillow and aimed it at Heung Soo's arm, just as Heung Soo aimed his pillow at Nam Soon's lower abdomen.

This then initiated some playful fighting with Heung Soo's head getting caught under Nam Soon's arm and Heung Soo holding on to Nam Soon's thigh. Heung Soo then took that as his chance to pick Nam Soon up off the floor, helpless in Heung Soo's hold, koala style.

"Hold on, put me down." Nam Soon ordered his 'servant'. Heung Soo laughed and put him down, which commenced even more crazy punk, pillow fighting.

They hit each other with the pillows playfully several more times and proceeded to playfully fight until Heung Soo said, "Stop it, seriously stop."

Nam Soon stopped for a bit and then went in again to playfully fight with his best friend. Heung Soo was all smiles as he was also having the time of his life.

They played around for a bit more after that until they were both laughing like crazy and tired as hell. They both flopped down on the blanket, pushing all those snacks aside and sighed contently.

Nam Soon turned his head to look at Heung Soo and said, "Heung Soo-ya.."

Heung Soo looked at Nam Soon and said, "What now?"

"Go get my pajamas." He ordered.

"Why should I? Do it yourself, you lazy punk." Heung Soo said irritably.

"Yah! You're my servant, you idiot. Go quickly." Nam Soon said and patted Heung Soo's tummy for more effect.

Heung Soo then got up and sighed one more time, "Huh.. Aish.."

"Ah, and bring some for you too." Nam Soon said and smiled his cute smile once more.

"Crazy punk.." Heung Soo breathed out as he went to get the pajamas for both of them.

Heung Soo soon brought the pajamas and they changed quickly and turned off the lights. They got settled on the blanket again with the abused pillows under their heads and fresh blankets from the cupboard on both of them to keep warm.

Nam Soon turned his body to face Heung Soo, and it turns out Heung Soo was already turned towards Nam Soon, looking at him. They held eye contact, not wavering once.

 

Being careful not to ruin the intense moment, Nam Soon whispered, "Heung Soo-ya.."

"Mmm.." Heung Soo murmured, eyes still locked with Nam Soon's.

"Hug me, you idiot. It's cold." Nam Soon whispered again and shivered to prove his point.

"Crazy punk.." Heung Soo whispered in response and chuckled, as he scooted closer to Nam Soon and wrapped his arm around Nam Soon's shoulders. Nam Soon then slowly wrapped his arm around Heung Soo's waist.

This ended up with them eventually sharing a pillow and using both blankets together, making the proximity between them even more close and intense as their eyes were still looking into the other's.

The burning silence took both of their breaths away as they didn't know what to feel at that point. The closeness of their bodies brought their faces so extremely close to each other that their breaths mingled and the only thing they could make out of the other were the dark orbs that they were staring at so intently.

Heung Soo scooted a little more closer and Nam Soon's breathing got a little shaky and his heart started beating a little faster.

"Nam Soon-ah.." Heung Soo whispered and shifted his head a little, which in turn made their noses touch.

Nam Soon's breath hitched at the contact and he mumbled a small, "Mmm.."

Their eye contact was still steady, when Heung Soo tightened his hold around Nam Soon's shoulders, which also made Nam Soon tighten his hold around Heung Soo's waist.

 

The silence and deepness of the situation was just too much to bare and Nam Soon couldn't seem to take it anymore and so he whispered lowly, "Just kiss me, you punk."

 

Heung Soo leaned a little closer at those words and their lips touched lightly, sending electricity through the both of them. It left them craving for more. Heung Soo's every doubt vanished as he couldn't take much more after that jolt either, and so he quickly leaned in to capture his best friend's lips in a kiss they both had been wanting for a long time. Their eyes closed as they kissed sweet and slow, their lips brushing against each other's and sending shivers through both of them. They reluctantly pulled away after awhile though due to the lack of air. Heung Soo then leaned in again to peck Nam Soon's lips once more. Aish, were those lips irresistible.

Nam Soon was in a daze and when he finally opened his eyes, he was met with a huge smile. He just couldn't hold himself back when pulled Heung Soo closer and kissed those sinful lips passionately once more because Aish, this punk was really driving him insane.

When they eventually pulled away after several more pecks and kisses, Nam Soon whispered in his stupor, "I love you, you bastard."

Heung Soo grinned and whispered, "Me too, you crazy punk."

He then embraced Nam Soon tightly and they soon fell asleep with mended hearts and a comfortable warmth surrounding the both of them.

 

 

---

Ah..  1418 words later.. this has been created.. I seriously love these two so much like omg.. I can't rn.. aigoo.. they are just so precious.. aish, those crazy punks! ruining my life.. D: ahh well I hope you all liked it! Please comment and subscribe! <3