A Little Bit Of Fanservice

My Sweet Temptation

*Notethe text with the purple font was written by milkteasugoii which focuses on Chunji, while the text with the red font was written by kimyuriko which focuses on L.Joe. ^^*

 

 

background music~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWR4vr5GTFo&feature=related

 

News about him and Chunji spread quickly within the school. Girls giggled and screamed as they both walked together.

“Why are they staring at us like that?” L.joe looked at them dirtily.

“Don’t worry. I bet they’re just fangirling about us.” Chunji gave an assuring wink at him. L.Joe gasped as he heard his heart went ba-bump over that wink. He stopped walking and his mind just went blank.

“Something wrong?” Chunji stood in front of L.Joe and waved his hands as he tried to get his attention.

L.Joe came back to reality. “Ah… yeah.” He walked hurriedly, leaving Chunji behind. *L.JOE, WHAT THE ARE YOU THINKING?!*

“Yah! Wait up!” Chunji chuckled as he ran after him.

 

As they walked inside the cafeteria, everyone paused from eating and stared at them for a moment.

The girls who were chatting quietly awhile ago suddenly squealed as they saw the two gorgeous boys.

 

Girls stood up and screamed as they both entered the cafeteria. L.Joe stopped walking as he gasped at all eyes looking at them. Chunji went beside him. His hands reached L.Joe’s shoulders and whispered something to him.

“Want to play some game?”

“What game?” L.Joe asked curiously.

“Let’s do a little fanservice.” Chunji answered back. He can hear whispering fangirls everywhere. L.Joe just gave a what-the--is-that look. It’s just that he doesn’t have any idea what fanservice means. Chunji went much closer as he whispered again to L.Joe’s ears.

“Just go with the flow.” 

 

Chunji and L.Joe looked for a vacant table and saw one in the middle.

They slowly went towards the empty table. When they sat down, people around them began whispering, although their whispers can still be heard by both of them.

“omo~omo~ they became friends so quickly! I wanna join them~”

the girls giggled and squealed as they fantasize over L.Joe and Chunji.

Chunji, hearing the girls talk about them, smirked as he thought of something interesting to do.

“Wait here, L.Joe.” Chunji said as he swiftly walked away.

*huh?! Now what's he gonna do?* L.Joe rolled his eyes, feeling annoyed at Chunji who suddenly disappeared and also at the girls

who were squealing behind him.

 

In just a few minutes, Chunji came back to their table with a tray full of delicious food. He was smiling brightly, which made L.Joe's mind go blank for a second. He really liked Chunji's smile. He thought.

“Here, you're hungry, right? It's my treat, for being my first friend here in our school.” Chunji  laughed and gave him a wink.

L.Joe, who was speechless again because of what he said and what he did, just nodded and took a plate of tteokbokki and a bottle of water from the tray.

 

*Why are you doing this?* to ease the tense he was feeling, he stuffed himself with food just like there’s no tomorrow. Chunji just stared at him, holding his laugh.

 

Chunji smiled and took a sandwhich from the tray. They both started eating.

L.Joe, who is like a baby when eating, got some tteokbokki sauce from the side of his lips. He didn't notice it and just kept on eating because the tteokbokki was surprisingly delicious.

Chunji, on the other hand, kept on looking at L.Joe's face. He was amused at how fast L.Joe was eating the tteokbokki. Then suddenly, a smile tugged on his face.

 

“And what are you looking at?” L.Joe asked blankly. His mouth was stuffed with so much food. Chunji laughed really hard that got the attention of others, especially the fangirls.

“Stop laughing, will you?” L.joe asked, still not stopping stuffing himself with food.

Without him realizing, his place was full of dirt. Even the corner of his mouth has sauce. Chunji can’t take it anymore. His face went closer to L.Joe’s. Everyone gasped as to what they saw.

 “Hey L.Joe?”

He now got L.Joe’s full attention. “Don’t move…”

Before he could finish his sentence, he already wiped the dirt on L.Joe’s mouth using his thumb.

“YAH!” L.Joe stood up, pushing Chunji away from him. Chunji just gave a smirk and asked him to get back to his seat.

 He looked for some tissue but didn't find any, so he just  it while looking at L.Joe's shocked face and smiled.

L.Joe, who was too shocked, stared at Chunji with a blank face.

“What? I just wiped your mouth. You should thank me.” Chunji chuckled.

“What the ?! I could do that myself!” L.Joe said, looking annoyed. *Although he really wasn't.*

“Oh come on, I'm just being good to you~”  Chunji pouted.

 

All the girls who saw what happened began squealing. They couldn't take their eyes off of the two boys.

“Did you see what he did?! Omo they look like a couple~!”

“I wish I was in L.Joe's place.” the girl sulked.

“Chunji is such a nice guy.”

“L.Joe is so damn hot!”

everyone sighed contently as they looked at the two boys again.

 

Chunji laughed at what he heard. He took L.Joe's plate and grabbed his chopsticks. He took a peace of tteokbokki and placed it near his lips. He blew at the piece of tteokbokki to cool it off a little and then placed in near L.Joe's lips. “Say aaahh~”

L.Joe's jaw dropped from disbelief. *Why the heck is he acting like this? Should I just punch him?*

“ARE YOU INSANE?” L.Joe said, his eyes widening.

“I’m not a child anymore.” L.Joe said coolly. *Yah! Chunji, stop this!*

“Just this one, ok? After this, eat properly and I’ll stop.” He made a wink at L.Joe, signaling to trust him.

*Yah Chunji! What’s wrong with you?! Why are you making my heart go ba-bump?!*

 

Chunji leaned closer again, this time he whispered to L.Joe.

This...is what you call FANSERVICE.” Chunji said, he smirked at L.Joe who was dumbstrucked once again.

“What the are you saying? You're not even an idol.” L.Joe he hissed.

“Come on, just one bite, and I'll stop. Okay?” Chunji said cutely.

L.Joe rolled his eyes and said, “Fine, just one bite. You owe me one.”

“No I don't, I paid your food.” Chunji teasingly said and just laughed.

“Whatever...” L.Joe said and ate the tteokbokki that Chunji was holding with his chopsticks.

Chunji smiled so brightly at L.Joe, making all the girls who were watching faint.

“See? The girls fainted from what we did.” he chuckled.

 

They peacefully went out of the cafeteria. Once again, the fanservice scenario quickly spread within the school. Every girl giggled as they two of them walked inside their classroom. L.Joe just rolled his eyes out of disbelief.

 

Time went by fast. The bell rang, signaling their dismissal. Chunji was asked to report to one of their teachers. He said sorry to L.Joe as he went out of the room.

*This freak! Leaving me again for the second time.*

He hurriedly went out of the school building because he was very irritated with the fangirls. He just gave a cold stare whenever some girls try to block his way.

L.Joe reached to the parking lot, got his bike and went out of the school premises. He doesn’t want to go home early. So, he decided to walk home but still pulling the bike with both of his hands.

 

Chunji grabbed his bag, shoved his notebook and pens inside, and left the classroom.

While walking down the road, he took his ipod and earphones and began playing some random songs. He was so asorbed with

the music that he didn't even noticed L.Joe who was walking just a few meters infront of him. Then he heard his favorite song

called 'With You' by Chris Brown and began singing the song out loud.

 

He was walking when he heard someone far from behind.

*What was that?* he asked himself as he listened to the sweet voice from the guy walking far behind him.

 

 

 

♫Hey little Shorty, say you care for me♫

♫You know that I care for you, you know that I'll be true♫

♫You know that I won't lie, you know that I will try♫

♫To be your everything, yeah♫

 

 

*Should I check who it is? … NO L.JOE! You’re a man! A man doesn’t… but… his voice…* He was battling on his thoughts whether to face the person or not.

*GAAAHHHHHH~~~ I can’t take it anymore!* He used the bike’s side mirror to check who was it.

“Chunji.” He gasped to what he saw. Luckily Chunji didn’t seem to notice him.

 

 

♫And, oh, I'm into you♫

♫And girl, no one else would do♫

♫'Cause every kiss and every hug♫

♫you make me fall in love♫

 

 

 

   

 

 

*The voice… it’s like… an angel…. OH THE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! The greatest L.Joe doing these stuffs?! Stop this nonsense!* He automatically jumped in his bike and pedaled as fast as he could just to get rid of the angelic voice he heard.

 

L.Joe hugged his mom as soon as he stepped inside the house. His father was still in work. He went to the kitchen when suddenly the telephone rang. He was too busy getting some food from the refrigerator.

“L.joe, pick up the phone. I’m busy here.” Your mother shouted from upstairs.

“Geezz! O~K~.” He easily gave up.

 

“Hello?”

“May I speak with Mr. Lee Byunghun?”

“Speaking.” L.Joe coldly answered.

“I’m from TOP Media. You took an audition a month ago, right?”

“Oh, yes! Yes, sir.” He stood in attention.

“Congratulations, you passed the audition. Please report to the office at 6pm sharp.” the representative stressed.

“Yes, sir. I’ll definitely come.”

--End of call--

 

*Oh my God am I in heaven?* L.joe walked unconsciously until his mom tapped him.

“Honey, what was the call all about?”

“You remember the audition I joined a month ago, right?” His mom nodded.

“And guess what, I PASSED THE AUDITION!” He happily said to his mother.

“Aigoo I’m so proud of my son! No matter what happens, I’ll support you.” She hugged him tightly.

“What was the commotion all about?” You dad just came back from work.

L.Joe and his parents sat on the living room. He told everything about his telephone conversation with the representative from TOP

Media. His dad congratulated him and promised that he’ll also support whatever he decides to do.

 

He went to his room as soon as he finished his dinner. He said to his parents that he needs to finish some school stuffs. But the

truth, he was still bugged by Chunji’s voice.

 

Hey little Shorty, say you care for me

You know that I care for you, you know that I'll be true

You know that I won't lie, you know that I will try

To be your everything, yeah

 

♫And, oh, I'm into you♫

♫And girl, no one else would do♫

♫'Cause every kiss and every hug♫

♫you make me fall in love♫

 

*Why are you acting this way, L.Joe?* He dove to his bed and hid his face under his pillow.

*Why are you like this to me, Chunji? Why?*

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Hi guys! Things are starting to heat up between the two of them.

But of course, I will be much glad if you leave some comments. 

WE NEED SOME <3 FROM YOU.

-kimyuriko (ᵒᴥᵒ)v

 

Personally, I really liked this chapter because of the cafeteria scene. LOL

We hope you liked it too~ please leave us some comments! ^o^

-milkteasugoii (ᵒᴥᵒ)/