New School, New Friend.

My Sweet Temptation

 

*Note: the text with the purple font was written by milkteasugoii which focuses on Chunji, while the text with the red font was written by kimyuriko which focuses on L.Joe. ^^*

 

Click if you want a background music~  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KibMzj5ttx0

 

Today is Chunji's first day to his new school.. he got up early and took a bath, he changed into his new school uniform and took his bag from the table. He took a notebook, some books and pens and put it inside the bag. After getting ready for school, he went to the dining table and ate the breakfast that his mom made for him. He took his leather bag and went to his parents who were watching the news at the tv.

Chunji: "I'm going to school now mom & dad."
Mom: "sure. be careful, Chanhee dear~"
Dad: "here's your allowance."
Chunji: "thanks! I'll be going now!"

His house is just a few miles from his school, so he just walked without a hurry since it was still early.
When he arrived at the school, he searched for his classroom and quickly found it at the 2nd floor of the building.
Since it was still a bit early, there were only a few people inside the classroom.
They were all chatting loudly until Chunji walked inside.
The classroom became quiet, and whispers can be heard everywhere.

Chunji sat on a chair, near the wall. he put down his bag and listened to his ipod while waiting for the class to start.
When listening to his ipod, he normally uses only half of the volume so he could still here the sounds clearly coming from the room.

Girl 1: "omo, that guy looks so hot~" pointing at Chunji while trying not to look too obvious.
Girl 2: "uwaa, you're right! but I've never seen him before.. Oh wait, is he the new transferee in our school? everyone's talking about him!
Girl 1: "really? omg we're lucky to have a hot classmate this year~ XD I wonder what's his name.."

The girls were giggling and pinching each other's arms, planning on how they will approach Chunji.
Chunji on the other hand, heard the girls talking, and everyone was staring at him admiringly, as if they have seen an angel.

"aish, I'm gonna melt from all their stares.." he smirked and rolled his eyes.
he put his ipod inside his pocket and leaned on his arm table. He decided to take a nap for awhile.
The girls were disappointed because they missed the chance of introducing themselves to him and they began to chatter again.

  

“Honey, wake up now. It’s your first day and school.” L.Joe’s mom tapped his shoulders.
“Mom, 5 more minutes.” He hugged his pillows tighter and shows his back at her mom.
“I said… LEE BYUNGHUN WAKE UP!” she shouted angrily at her annoying son.
“Why mom?!” he whined as he tried to open his eyes.

He checked his phone, “It’s only….. OH SHOOT! WHY DIDN’T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLY?!”
It was already 7:40am, 20 minutes before the class starts. He automatically went out of his bed and does the necessary things.
His mom just chucked and went downstairs to prepare her son’s breakfast.
After 10 minutes, L.Joe went downstairs and ate his breakfast with his parents.
Before he went outside, he gave his goodbye kisses to them.
He got his bike and pedaled as fast as possible.
He doesn’t want to be late on his first day of class. Thank God, he was able to enter the school gate before the student officers closed it. He parked his bike and hurriedly went to his classroom. As expected, he was the last one to enter the room.
He automatically pulled up his cold facial expression as he went inside the room.

 
While Chunji was taking a nap,  he got startled because the girls behind him suddenly screamed.
He looked at them and saw them looking near the door.
He looked at the same direction and saw a cool looking boy who was out of breath, looking for a chair to sit down.
Chunji looked at his left and saw no one occupying the seat. He raised his left arm, signaling the boy to sit beside him.


Since he was the last student to enter the room, there was only one vacant seat left. A handsome guy was seated beside the vacant seat. L.Joe saw the guy raising his arm, signaling him to sit there. The girls giggled and whispered to each other as he make way to the vacant seat.

*Nothing is different, huh? How I wish I could yell to those freaking fan girls to stop looking at my handsome face.*
 he thought as he smirked to the crazy girls.

The handsome guy tapped L.Joe’s shoulders. *Woah! He’s surely... HOT.* L.Joe thought as he gasped to what he saw. L.Joe went back to reality as he heard his seatmate say something. “Those girls are little freaky, you know?” the seatmate pointed at the girls and chuckled.


Chunji stretched out his hand to him, smiling brightly. "Hello~ My name is Lee Chan Hee! but you can call me Chunji.

I'm a new student~! what's your name??" Chunji tilted his head cutely.

*Oh God! L.Joe, stop making that nonsense! Have some pride!*

“Whatever.” L.Joe coldly answered.

The seatmate introduced himself, but L.Joe just looked coldly at him and didn’t give a damn. He just pulled up his earphones and played with his phone.

 

Teacher: "Good morning class! Since most of us already know each other, I'll just introduce the new students from this class.
 First, Lee Byung Hun. *LJoe slowly walked infront.* "Hi, I'm Lee Byung Hun.. call me L.Joe."
the girls began screaming ang everyone were asking random questions about him.

"do you have a girlfriend???"
"why are you so hot???"
"what's your number??"

LJoe rolled his eyes and began walking to his seat.
Chunji: *so he's a new student too...* he smiled.

Teacher: "Next, Lee Chan Hee, please come infront."
Chunji: "Yes sir." *walks infront*
Chunji: Hello everyone~ My name is Lee Chan Hee! you can call me Chunji if you want." Chunji bowed and smiled widely.
now everyone is screaming.. the guys were whispering how unfairly handsome and pretty he is at the same time
while the girls were busy looking at his angelic face.

Teacher: "If you have any questions about the new students, just approach them later during the break."
Class: "Yesssss sir~"
*start of class lessons*

The class didn’t get L.Joe’s attention. Instead, he just played with his pen until he fell asleep. He dropped the pen unconsciously. When he heard the noise coming from it, he immediately woke up and grabs the pen. As his hand approached his pen, he was shocked at the warm touch he felt. He checked who it was; it was Chunji. L.Joe felt his breath as he approached closer to his face.

*OH ! What is he doing?! And w-why did my heart went ba-bump?! ...What is this I’m feeling?*

L.Joe coughed a little, signaling Chunji to stop. He grabbed the pen and immediately sat up in attention. Chunji just gave a chuckle and went back to studying.

~~~~~~~~

It was lunch time. Girls came over to their desks to ask 'some' things about them (Well, in other words, they are going to fangirl over L.Joe and Chunji.). Chunji stood up from his chair and went outside.

*This freak! Leaving me with these bunch of girls?!*

L.Joe didn’t give a damn to the girls. He just put on his earphones and focused playing on his phone.

After few minutes the fangirls were still bugging him. Since he can’t take it anymore, he made a little drama.

“STOP!” L.Joe shouted at the girls. He angrily got out of the room and went to the rooftop.

*GEEZZ! That was close.* He thought as he makes way at the rooftop.

  

 

After the class, Chunji was feeling a bit sleepy so he went to the rooftop.
After seeing that no one was there, he smiled a little and searched for a spot to lay down.

When he was about to fall asleep, he heard footsteps, coming from the staircase.
He didn't really care who the person was so he just pretended that he was asleep.

 

"Nice! It’s much more peaceful here.." L.Joe said as he did some stretching.
Then, he saw someone who was sleeping peacefully in a corner. He checked it and it was Chunji.
*Why is that brat sleeping here?* he gave a little chuckle and went to Chunji. He saw some dust on his shoulders.
*Why is a handsome guy like this? Tsk tsk tsk*

As L.Joe dusted off the dirt, Chunji immediately held his wrist.
“Uhm, what are you just doing?” Chunji raised his eyebrow.
“C-can’t you s-see? I’m d-du-dusting off t-the d-dirt!” L.Joe nervously answered as he pulled his wrist. Chunji just laughed at his lame answer.

“Hey man! Why are you laughing?” L.Joe asked curiously. Chunji ruffled L.Joe’s hair as he introduced himself for the second time.
“I’m Byunghun, but I prefer to be called as L.Joe. Well, nice to meet you.” He reached for Chunji’s hands for a handshake.

“Chunji, I’m sorry for the attitude I shown to you in the class. It’s just that…”
“No worries, L.Joe!” Chunji interrupted him. “And besides, we’re friends now, right?” Chunji smiled at him.

“Oh yes, friends.” L.joe said back. 

After talking for a few minutes, LJoe's stomach began to grumble.

Chunji looked at him with amusement. "Do you want to grab some lunch?" Chunji asked.

L.Joe felt his face get hot from embarrassment. "mm..sounds good to me." he said as he nodded.

Chunji smiled and chuckled as they went to the cafeteria. 

 

~~END OF CHAPTER 1~~

 

AAAHHHH sorry if it's kinda boring~ lol. but I promise it'll be interesting soon~! :)

comments are very much appreciated. ^^

--milkteasugoii. (ᵒᴥᵒ )v

 

 

Please bare with us, ok? We promise to make this story more interesting to you.

For those who subscribed, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! 

We like to hear from you so please leave some comments, ok ok???

-kimyuriko ^_^