Chapter 01 : Premonition

Thrilling Race

 

 
 
Woke up with cell phone tapping, I was too lazy and looked at the display, 5 lost links of Yuri. Here comes the storm for me.
 
-TIFFANY DAMMIT WHAT YOU ARE DOING THAT I AM NOT ANSWERING?
 
-Hummm, sleeping. And stop screaming. What do you want?  -''He told me to lay back."
 
-Argh, let's go out today Girl, and you know where I learned to be outsiders, have to receive them as well, if you know what I mean.
 
-Don't feel like Yul, let's elsewhere?  - "I turned to the other side and cover the head with the blanket".
 
 -No and you go with me, I'll be there in 30 minutes, don't want to delay and if turn.
 
- More that thing, hung up in my face.  -" I'm so sleepy that I hit my face on the bathroom door, for me it was open, pain . I tried to take a quick shower and I tidy up. Let me explain, I have 21 years, work at my father's company, is more boring, but as he says I have to take care of my responsibility in the company, other than my brother who loved working with it, he knows that hate it, now my dear sister for she does not know what she would do, really I like to mess around with other things to distract me and not fall into the routine of business, home, home business, a funny thing is what catches my attention are cars, like dealing with them, observing them, by designing them, I wanted to follow something like Automotive Designer, my father did not leave."
 
Cars are fascinating in my opinion, I loved to go on those events that presented different cars, with amazing designer, all tuned cars, I have to deal with it, and if dad suspects kill me in a matter of seconds. Yuri and my partner, I think her father is the same as my faith with me, would be dead feat played in some ditch.
 
But not so, it has the blessed illegal racing, or rather, the rifts, and of course me and my friend we are always behind it, our business is open to such market exactly, always looking for the best result to have the perfect car or almost, but not only car has to be good, as who runs, after all, if the guy have the better and not for the better, nothing going advance to spend their money, more so is trade, no matter if you are good or bad, the important thing is to sell.
 
Yuri and I run the bet once in a while, we stopped a little but does not dispense, we always well, we've never been stuck in one of these games, We've never had our cars seized, I think the fear of having our skins flayed by parents is so much, that we make the best here, not wanting to brag, of course.
 
And today will be the meeting on Friday, I was not animated, but as Yul insists, I think she is but interested to see who are the newbies around here than the race itself.
 
I'm starting to cheer me up, beyond what I'll make getting at home in this boredom?!
 
Already had me packing and waiting for Yuri appears, I was simple, not very short denim shorts, a white shirt and thick pipe boots, and always with my thin paste, whenever I go out, I placed. Yuri had just arrived, I would say that she too arrange.
 
-Hello Tiffany, today we will run.  -"Yuri barely entered and already come with this, I was but in order to enjoy the feast."
 
-Gosh Yul, don't want to.  - "Me sitting on the couch, Said she is by the guy who did it, should not have liked to hear it."
 
-Tiffany, we need, you know how much this game?  -"I said no to the head, I was aware of anything lately" . - Because I know that 10 thousand Dollars.
 
-WHAT? - Had to scream, 10 thousand dollars, so for a jog, ai has, we stayed in the 2 to 3 thousand dollars, but 10 .."
 
-I was surprised too, the meeting point is already know, end of the Avenue near the workshop of Sooyoung.
 
-Then we want to see what so special will have today.
 
We left each one in your car, I took advantage and put a loud sound, as well as the Yul, the workshop is not far off, when we arrived, it seemed an event, is always crowded, but today was awesome, the sound of the engines of some guys are in full swing, music on the heights, had everything in that place, the girls that calm the jitters of runners stoking the hormones of each, and so on, I have to admit that it took me to patarra me in this little world of them, think it was easy a little girl dad as they said to be respected in the mean? It was not and still is not easy and still has a few ers that still comes to kid, what has changed is that now my name here makes a difference. Here nobody plays in the subject than I do after I leave, what I do in addition to what they think is a dead issue.
 
We stopped our cars in front of that crowd of people, when we left, already come in greet, the staff here are all known, and friends of course has the staff that only the problem, but the friendship here is quite interesting.
 
Laughed when Yuri got out of the car, it seemed that everyone ran their attention only to her, while she he would spend humility, if I understand.
 
-Hey Yuri, I learned that today you will run ... - !a red-haired girl of 3 girls who were in his wheel, enough talking behind hugging your waist".
 
- It is then, was on vacation, but I decided to go back to show how do you understand girls.
 
I stopped watching in chat and flirtations of Yuri, Sunny and saw come towards me and hug me.
 
-Fany-ah, I felt their absence, have to introduce you to my two friends who were on holiday and changed their city, are new around here.
 
-Is Yuri told me, they already know?  -"I was confusing, did Yul had the seen!?"
 
-No, not the Yul the seen yet. But first, I need to pass some information today.  -"Sunny came closer to me and lowered its tone of voice."
 
-Okay what rolling, beyond bets are high. "-I said wondering all that had to happen that night, because my intuition's warning that today will roll high confusion."
 
-First, Siwon personnel here and will give , and brought that his sweetheart or whatever that is, as such, Zhou Mi, he said he came just to have fun, learn, if Hyoyeon get and run into face to face with this subject, the thing heats up.
 
-Drug Sunny, today I do not run.  -"Not that I'm in shock, more Siwon is part of a certain gang or can I say mafia, let's say it works for someone, he supervises if loads that were stolen by their staff this coming to the right destination, and has a lot more."
 
-Know that this rat when loses, gets mad, it seems spoiled brat, do not get me wrong but I'm cheering for you quit, at least today, second high stakes because the gang this guy invested horrors in this car, you have no idea. And who qualifies to win such a race there that will only have the best idea?! Not that you have no ability, more wanted to know of you away from that .  -"Sunny seemed very concerned with us, she is really a good friend."
 
-Okay but because Siwon this getting into here, he wants to fight or face Hyohyeon? He is crazy enough for that?
 
-Not sure what he wants, but I'm far from confusion, at least for today, Sooyoung should be advising the Yul at this time.
 
-That good. -" Relieved, Said the problem is persuading Yuri, Sunny came out to greet others, while I thought here, I'm feeling that today will give , Sooyoung and Yuri appear and dragged me to the place where were cars with sound."
 
-Yuri, Tiffany, I want to introduce you to two friends who came yesterday here.  -" I saw a girl more or less of my time, it was blonde with long hair, y, look cool and somewhat malicious smile, performed as Jessica Jung, and a low, but not only is lower that Sunny I think, with a child's face, very cute, but had on her face, almost the same style of Jessica, only smile but lively, kind child when will prepare, this is Kim Taeyeon.
 
-And these here, is Tiffany and Yuri. -Sooyoung appeared back.
 
-Glad to know them. -Yuri greeted Taeyeon first, then Jessica, did the same.
 
-Sunny said that are coming back from vacation, so you lived in any city near this? -Yul asked.
 
-Yes, not far from here, we transfer our faculties since we're in the last year, here is a good town, I got to visit here, it is interesting. -Jessica replied.
 
-Sorry to ask, but what you are studying and the age, the two are in the last year? -As I always say enough was afraid to be me getting into too much in their lives, the more I'm curious.
 
-No problem. -Taeyeon laughed, I found adorable your smile, very cute. -I course, computer science, I have 22 years.
 
-Sets and 22 years. -Jessica replied yawning.
 
Now I was tense, the little girl with cute baby face, is older than I, angry with this.
 
-I am surprise, Taeyeon don't you appears to be 22 years. -Do not resist had to talk. -Is equal to Sunny.
 
-Is what I always say.-more and you?
 
-Oh, I 21, I are members of a lodge Yul of automotive parts imported from, and in addition to projects and designer.
 
-Wow you two do a lot. -Taeyeon said impressed. -And Oh will run today? Because we will. -Taeyeon kept staring at me.
 
-No, this complicated, boring means this guy in the Middle, and we're going to have problems with it. -Answered.
 
-As we go, this guy. -Jessica said dryly. -Moreover, need this money.
 
-Have you seen this guy's car, and Moreover, it calls Siwon, know who is?
 
-Yes, nothing too much, in my opinion, alias does not interest me what it is, I just want to win the race and take the money. -From what I noticed, after this reply from Jessica, they will not give up so easy.
 
One thing that is pissing me off, is this intense flirtation that Yuri is playing up this Jessica Jung, just need to drool, because, that she was already doing, not that I don't like the girl, after a while she appears to be legal, at least with me, already with the Yuri she kinda ignores, is even funny, and good I always get jealous. It is normal to feel jealous even of my puppy. 
 
Meantime, some cars were stopped on the start line, but still had 10 minutes to spend, I approached together with Yuri near the car of Taeyeon and Jessica,  that had just put them on the line, one thing to say ... that a car. 
 
-Beautiful drive Miss Jessica. -Yuri said analyzing all engine which was of the highest quality, I've handled so as not to laugh when I saw Jessica roll their eyes and make a funny face.  -I'll make a proposal if you win I want pass me your cell phone number and if you lose will be obliged to pass me, what do you think?!
 
-And I think I will win and I will not give thee my number. -Jessica said talking near the ear of Yuri, and then went into his car.
 
-Argh that girl, so I fall in love. -Hear a sigh of Yul.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Obs: Hi! Before I wanted to warn you that will have some links, it would be cool if you click on them, the cars of the girls will be shown in the next chapter, I couldn't get it all the time, I was so anxious to post that I decided to put in the next chapter. =D