Rapid Heartbeats and Unanswered Questions

Watching You Slip Away From Me

I always see him in the hallways, it's torture. He's a senior and i'm a sophomore. Sadly, that's all we'll ever be. I mean look at me, i'm repulsive. Myungsoo passed by me and I felt my heart speed up. He didn't even glance at me. That disappointed me just a bit.

'If only he felt the same way' I thought as I kept walking. I watched as his back figure disappeared in the crowd of students. 

'If only my feelings for him would disappear like he disappeared into the crowd' I inwardly sighed. Why do I torture myself with these thoughts? I have to forget him, he already has a girlfriend. It isn't healthy to keep chasing after someone who will never like you back. I was so focused on my thoughts and accidently bumped into SeoHyun.

"Oh Annyeong Eun Jung~!" said SeoHyun. Hm,she sounds kind of worried for someone.

"Annyeong SeoHyun how are you ?" 

"I'm good, How are you? Have you heard the news?" She carefully said, as if not wanting to spill to much. At this, I became very curious, but tried to not show it.

"Oh you haven't? Wellll, look at the time! I have to go. Mianhae EunJung." As soon as she said that, she dashed off without even saying goodbye.

'Wow, what's wrong with her'  I asked myself. Man, now I really want to know what this news is about. 

I walked to my last class of the day and saw all my classmates talking amongst themselves, completely ignoring my existence. Typical. What caught my attention was when a group of girls said something about Myungsoo. My silently tried to listened to their conversation. Sorry for being nosy, but I want to know what Myungsoo has to do in their conversation. Oh no, what if they know I like him. I do make it pretty obvious.

"Did you guys hear that Myungsoo-" I heard Chae Rin say before our songsaengnim came into the classroom and told everyone to quiet down.

'Darn. Mr. Jung why couldn't you come in a little bit later ?!?'  Once again I was left curious and completely oblivious to what was going on.