Her deliberation..

HOT and COLD..

~Jieun's POV

I walk back to my desk after that meeting with sajangnim. He want me to be that jerk's manager? What the hell. What is he thinking? Making me his manager? That stupid jerk. I sit on my desk, looking around seeing everyone in the room is busy with their own thing. As I was getting ready to start working, ah young come to me.

"So..... What was that all about?" She said.

"What?"

"You know, sajangnim personally asked for a finance employee that is not a common thing. So what's up?"

"He asked me a favor. That's all."

"Favor? What favor?" That's ah young, she can be irritatingly curious somehow. But she's the only one who I can talk with in this office since the first day I came.

"Are you interogating me or something?"

"No, I'm asking you. If I said 'han jieun-ssi, care to tell me what favor did sajangnim asked you?' That's me interogating you."

"Do you really want to know?"

"Duh. Yeah."

"He ask me to be a temporary manager for one of his artist."

"Temporary manager? For who? Lee hi?"

"GDragon."

"OMO!! And you said yes, right?" She crooked her left eyebrow at me.

"I said no."

"YAH Are you freakin crazy? That's like one in a million opportunity. And you just said no?"

"Whatever, young."

"Haahh.. You rock head. Let me tell you one thing, you can't keep doing something just because your family pointed that for you. For once, do something out of your habit, something challenging and being an artist manager is one of them. You have to get out of your comfort zone if you want to learn what real life is like." She said. Those words really got into my head. Out of my comfort zone?. Maybe she's right, but maybe not. I'm an accountant, a boring one. Being here behind my desk facing miliions of number everyday is my thing. Right?

"It's up to you if you want to take it or not, I'm just saying. Think of it, if you want." She said and walk back to her desk. I sigh defeated. Should I really do it? The manager thing?. Now it's filling up my thoughts. Ah young's words are replaying over and over again in my mind as I start doing my work, my thing.

It's lunch time, everyone start to go out of the office to get their meal. Instead of following the others, I grab my ipod and walk to the rooftop of YG Building. I sit on the bench there looking at the sky, listening to Ed Sheeran's The A team. The silence, relax my mind. I need this, so I can start thinking straight.

I look up to the sky, dad's face suddenly pop up out of nowhere. If only he's still here.

"Appa... Should I take it?" I said to the air. I don't know why this whole manager thing is effecting mmy mind so much today. I've never been this confused with work offer before. I'm usually 'once I said no, then nothing can change it' kind of girl. But this, something feels different with this. 

I keep looking at the sky as if my father will give me some answer. What will he say if he's still here?

"Do what your heart tells you to do, either way I will always support you."

That's what my father would probably say if he's still here with his fatherly smile and pat me on the head. What my heart say about this? Did it wants me to take the challenge of being that jerk's manager? Or does it wants me to stay where I am now, drown in a world of numbers?.

“oh! Someone’s here?” suddenly a voice interrupted my train of questions. I turn my head towards the source of the voice. It’s sajangnim.

“OH! Han Jieun-ssi..” he said smiling widely then walk towards me. I stand up immediately and bow politely at him.

“o-o-o.. Annyeonghaseyo sajangnim..” I said and he just smile again then take a seat on the bench right beside the spot I sit a while ago. I stand there awkwardly don’t know what to say, thinking that he might be want to be alone so I tried to excuse myself.

“it’s okay jieun-ssi, you can stay here.. I’m just looking for fresh air to drink this orange juice with. So it’s okay, you don’t have to be so awkward with me.. relax.” Wahh.. it’s the first time seeing sajangnim in not a formal occasion. No wonder a lot of people want to work in this company, just like they said the boss is strict but so humble towards everyone in the building.

“aah.. neh, sajangnim.” I said and sit beside him looking at the sky again after  minutes of silence, sajangnim starts to talk about the weather and other easy topics.

“So, jieun-ssi.. have you think about it? my offer.” He said suddenly

“neh sajangnim.. I was thinking about it when you came actually.. and I still don’t know.”

“really? Do you want to hear my advice? My advice as me not as the president of YG.”

“sure..”

“well, if I were you I will take that offer. Think of it as an adventure. Jiyong’s world tour is going to start soon, you’ll be able to see the other side of the world and you’ll get a new experience too managing an artist. Life is about experiencing something new, jieun-ssi. It will be fun.” He said rubbing the palm of his hands together. I can see how excited he is, even though I don’t even know what the reason. An adventure? See the other side of the world? Experiencing something new?.

“what if it’s like this, you try to be his manager.. if you like it then you keep doing that at least until his manager comeback, if you don’t like it then you can quit anytime you want and get back to your job as an accounting staff here..” I look at him don’t know what to say, my mind is having its own battle of arguments.

“so.. what do you think jieun-ssi? Are you up for an adventure?”

 


CLIFFHANGER! LOL ^^

The new chapter is coming faster than expected..

it's all because of your comments and

I GOT MY NEW POSTER FOR THIS STORY!!!

SHOUTOUT TO : REMONEDO

THANK YOU FOR MAKING SUCH AN AWESOME POSTER!

what do you think of it?

me? I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! ^^

Laters~ enjoy the chapter ^^

ps :

GD WILL HAVE HIS WORLD TOUR CONCERT IN MY COUNTRY ON JUNE 15TH!!!!

WOOOT WOOTT!!!

I HOPE MY MOM WILL ALLOW ME TO GO! wish me luck! ^^