Time won't stop. So, keep on taking chances.

Words left unspoken.

Lee Taemin's POV..

"Good morning Mrs. Cho." The whole class greeted her except for me. What for? tss.  Behind her, there was a girl tagging along. She looks easy-to-get. I smirked at the thought.

"Good morning. We have a new student. Introduce yourself please." The girl looked at her and stepped forward.

"Hello!" Her voice was so annoying. So ear-piercing. I covered my ears to not hear that kind of voice again. "My name is Kim Shin Ho. I'm half- Korean and half- Filipino. Hope we can be great friends. She bowed. "She's so old-fashioned. Look at her. EEW! She ." I applied my lip-reading skills to know what  Jinyu whispered at Sica. I looked away. Not wanting to see and listen to  that girl anymore.

"Mr. Lee Taemin. Would you mind if someone sits beside you?" I looked at Mrs. Cho  when I heard my name. The whole class was looking at me. I didn't hear what she just said. I heard my friends coaching me to say yes. So, I said yes. The whole class burst into laughter.

"It's okay Mrs. Cho. I'll just sit beside Le Seol." Th new girl said. She walked towards the nerdy girl, Le Seol. "Yeah of course, she'll be friends with her." Jinyu and some of my classmates laughed. "Ms. Park.. would you please zip your lips?" Mrs. Cho said, irritated.

Geometry, Arts, and Physical Education class have passed. So, it's time to go home. I catch up with my friends and they said there will be a party going on downtown and we're invited. So, I prepared myself for the night.

I waited outside Jinyu's house. She's my girlfriend, you know. Not so long when I arrived, she came out. She's wearing a cropped top and a short skirt. I just stared in amusement with what she's wearing. "Shall we?" She asked. "Oh yes, of course." I said then, smiled.

"We're here!" I shouted in excitement then, unclasped my seatbelt. I opened the door and thereyou have it, beers, lights, music, girls.. I laughed. "Hey dude! Thanks for coming." Siwon greeted me. "Man! This is great!" I answered in excitement.

The party was going great until some local police said that we were complained about by Mr. Kim. Me and my friends decided to go to that Mr. Kim's house for good. "Taemin! You're drunk." Jinyu shouted as I made my way out of the party. "No, Jinyu. I can handle this." I yanked her arm off of me.

"We're having fun! Why would you do that?! C'mon! Come out and explain!" I knocked and shouted at their door. The door opened and that familiar annoying voice was heard.

"Yah! What's the problem? We're having a novena in here." The girl nearly shouted. I know this girl, she was the new girl. "hey there new girl!" I said. "Shin Ho." She corrected me. "Yeah, whatever your name is.. We're partying there and don't disturb us." I said. "Mr. Lee Taemin, there's a problem with that. This is a private subdivision. P.R.I.V.A.T.E subdivision.. This is not tge perfect place for partying with those super loud music and everything." She explained to me.

"hey hey Shin. What's going on in here?" Her dad popped out of nowhere.. I was surprised. "Nothing dad, Just some drunk guys. Let's continue with what we're doing. I'm sure they'll stop now, right? Mr. Lee Taemin?", "Explain to me first why should we stop?" Suddenly, she cried. It's her dad who explained everything.

"It's been a week since her mother left, that's why we're praying in here.", "Where did she go?" I asked. "Heaven." her dad answered immediately. "I'm sorry." I just said then smiled, and made my way back to the party.

The next day..

I saw her sitting alone, writing. I tried to accompany her and say sorry for what happened last night but, Jinyu acted faster than me.

"Hey there new girl." She greeted her but, she just smiled. "I'm talking to you. Don't you dare do that to me! Don't you know who I am?!" Jinyu proudly said but, she didn't answer. She tried to slap her but, she noticed the notebook. "Wait.. is that your diary? Can I see?" She teasingly said while pulling it away from her. "Please don't.. please." She said with tears falling. "Jinyu! Leave her alone. You don't know what she's going through." I said. "And you think you knew?!" Jinyu shouted at me. "Yes." I simply said. "She's crying now. Are you really happy making someone cry?" I accused her. "But, Taem." Jinyu said, using some drama skills. "leave her alone." I said. " So, you're choosing me over this stupid old- fashioned girl?!" I tried to argue with her but, she didn't give me a chance to speak. "Whatever Taemin." She quickly said then, walked away. I noticed Shin Ho was still crying. I patted her back to comfort her. I know what it is like to lost someone special. Suddenly, the girl from my past popped up in my mind. "It's okay Shin Ho." I said, she looked up at me. "Why are you doing this? you have a bad plan, don't you?" She accused me. "No. I'm just here to comfort you." I explained. "Oh c'mon Taemin. I know from the very first day we met, I know you do hate me." She argued. "We just met yesterday right?" She seemed shock but she compposed herself. "I know." She answered then looked away. "Then, why're you talking like we've known each other for a long time?" I asked. "Mr. Lee Taemin, I know how to read someone's mind like yours." She said with pride. "OOOHH! I'm scared." I teasingly said. She grabbed my necktie and pulled me closer to whisper in my ear. "You should be, Mr. Lee Taemin." Her breath sent thousands of chills down my spine. I just smiled then, changed the subject. "Could you help me in our homework in Maths?" I asked her instead. "It's a homework Mr. should-be-scaredypants. HOMEWORK. You should've done that instead of partying all night." She answered then, walked away.

DISMISSAL TIME..

We usually go to the canteen first with my friends and Jinyu before going home. It's the time for us to bond. I walked  to our usual canteen table with Jinyu, Jonghyun hyung and Minho hyung. Jinyu is not talking to me. Key and Onew hyung were buying their own food.

"Jinyu, what do you want for afternoon snack?" I asked her. "Nothing, I'm still full." She answered without looking at me. Hyungs were shocked by this. I thought they figured it out already that Jinyu was mad at me. "We didn't know you're on a diet, Jin." They said instead. Minho nodded. Shin Ho suddenly passed in front of us and Jinyu brightened up. "Just kidding! I want coke." She then said, I know she have a plan but, I let it pass for the sake of our relationship.

"Here you go, Jin." I said then, handed her the drink. "Wait over here, okay?" She said after opening the can of coke. "What're you going to do?!" I nearly shouted then, I saw her act like to accidentally pour the coke over Shin Ho. "Jin!" I shouted this time, and I burst into a run towards her. "Why did you do that?" I asked her, caring for Shin Ho. "Because I want to." She answered with one eyebrow raising.  "Oh really?' I said, then, grabbed Shin Ho's wrist then, ran away. "Taem!! Come back!!" are the last words that echoed while we ran as fast as we could out of the school campus.