Love?

An unsure love
Kai's Pov I was walking past one of the dance studios with Taemin hyung, and then as I was walking past the dance studio I heard my song 'History' being blasted. I assumed it was one of the trainees, so I peeked my head through the window and I saw Her. She hit every move correctly, she never missed a single step. I was amazed at her dancing skills, so I told Taemin hyung to go ahead first and I'll catch up. I walked into the dance studio and you had just finished, I started to clap and smile you noticed me and immediately bowed. I smiled at your cute action. You said "Annyeonghasaeyoe" and looked up and gawked at me . You shouted "Oh My God" :o I just smiled and bowed to you, you were still in daze. I waved my hand infront of your face and you immediately snapped out of your daze and smiled at me, that smile could melt anybody. I was nervous so to break the ice I asked for your name. You said "My name is Choi Sara, I'm 19 years old" and you flashed me with your amazing eyesmile. I was about to introduce myself until you said " I already know who you are Kim Jongin or Kai." I wasn't stunned most fans always say that to me. I said "So I'm guessing I'm your favourite member?" You replied "Noooooo I like Chanyeol Oppa his deep voice is so y" I frowned but you were just laughing. I asked 'What's so funny?' You just said "I'm joking Kai-ssi, you're my favourite." And flashed me a cheeky grin. You were kinda childish but you were really beautiful. I asked "jinjja?" And you nodded. I asked "Why am I your favourite?" You said "you're an amazing dancer and rapper." "That's it?" I asked hoping there will be more to it. "There's actually many reasons why but it's personal problems and trust problems." I was about to ask why do you have trust problems, but then I hot a call and it was manager hyung. Kai: "Oh Hyung wae?" Manager: "Kai-ssi I need you to come back to the dorms now." Kai: "Arasso hyung, see you later." -End of call- After you said "Do you need to go somewhere?" I said "Yeah manager hyung told me I needs to go back to the dorms now." "Oh arasso, I guess I should go back to my dorm too it's getting pretty late." You said. I nodded and bid my goodbyes and so did you, I was about to open the door until I remembered something and I stopped and turned around. You were packing up your things and then you saw me turn around, you asked "Did you forget anything Kai-ssi? " I just replied "Two things call me Oppa and can I have your number?" You were in a daze or something, but then you snapped out of it said "okay.." I said "Give me your phone" and without hesitation you quickly pulled it out and gave it to me I punched my number in and gave back to you, I gave your phone back to you and you bowed while smiling happily. I said "Annyeong Sara-ah" and you said "Annyeong Kai Oppa" and with that I walked out happily because you called me Oppa and also happy because I have your handphone number. "This is the beginning of a beautiful relationship or more" I said to myself.