Chapter 1

Crash And Burn

 

Tiffany lazily flipped over the brochure in her hand,bored that she got no one to talk with throughout the whole flight to Jejudo.The trip was mainly her idea but she kind of regretted it now.

 

The idea of having a trip is to enjoy spending time with your friends or families by shopping,shopping and shopping (okay,maybe not lol) but yeah,she's on her own.

 

She did tried persuading her best friend Jessica on going with her but the latter was too busy stalking,or as she prefers to call it as 'conducting a research' on a certain high school girl that the blonde had been chasing around for quite a while now.Talk about being a pedo huh?

 

The brunette rested her head against her seat,closing her eyes momentarily when one of the stewardess came up to her and decided to disturb her little rest. "Miss,please fasten up your seat belt. We're about to land any soon."

 

"Ah yes."

 

It's about time,she thought and rolled her eyes which luckily went unnoticed to the girl.

 

It didn't took them long to finally land at the airport and by the time Tiffany was done with her customs and all those stuffs,her watch was already showing 4.33 PM,the time she promised to meet up with her dear cousin.

 

She looked around the airport to see whether there was anyone familiar waiting for her and saw a girl,a few years younger than her it seems,waving at her shyly.

 

"Still as adorable as always," she chuckled,heading towards her before jokingly saluted. "Pleasure to meet you here Sergeant Seororo."

 

"Unnie..." the girl whom she called Seororo embarassingly looked around,hoping that no one else was over hearing their conversation. "Stop it,it's embarassing..."

 

"Alright alright," Tiffany patted her and smiled. "How have you been Seobbie?"

 

"Great as always,you unnie?"

 

"Mhm,i guess i could say the same," she shrugged,arousing some curiousity from the younger girl.

 

"Why? Something wrong?"

 

Yes is what she wanted to say but yeah,she wanted to come here to clear up her mind so she shouldn't be thinking about that jerk again she thought.Forcing a grin on her face,Tiffany slightly hugged Seohyun. "I was soo bored earlier,i had no one to talk to.." she cutely pouted.

 

"Oh,that's right i didn't see Sica unnie anywhere..."

 

"...That pedo went hunting again."

 

"...I see. Wait,unnie. You shouldn't say that about your friend."

 

"What? It's true alright?"

 

"Still."

 

"I'm hungry Seohyun-ah~ Let's just grab something to eat alright?"

 

"...Alright unnie," Seohyun sighed,shaking her head on how the 24 year old could be so childlish sometimes. 

 

-    -    -    -    -    -

 

"Kwon Yuri."

 

"...Oh boy." the said girl swallowed a huge lump in when she heard the voice of her crush.She slowly turned her head to the side and saw a girl,a gorgeous one that is waving a book in front of her with a pissed look. "You didn't hand in your homework again."

 

"Wha- We have a homework?"

 

*smack*

 

"Y-Yah. You didn't have to do that..."

 

"Serves you right for not listening to me yesterday."

 

"I'm sorry Jinri...," Yuri pleaded using her puppy like look and well well,it somehow worked against the other girl.

 

"...Just copy mine first,i don't want you to get scolded by Miss Lim later."

 

"Really??"

 

"God just do it already," Jinri or as her friends like to call her Sulli,rolled her eyes and left her book on Yuri's table,unaware that the latter's heart was jumping up and down.

 

"Why are you so adorable Choi Jinri?"

 


A/N LOL,there you go. Just a short update for now. So Yuri here will be a few years younger than Tiffany.And she has a crush on Sulli. u_u For now. And Sica is a pedo in here muahahahahahaha >D ...along with Ppany soon. *coughs* Anyone wanna guess who Sica is chasing after? *coughs* I like alligators and deers.