Gaming is fun, hyung!

Chenchen vs Baozi

Jongdae Minseok's hair and gains a small smile from the elder, as Minseok pulls himself away from Jongdae's grasp and walks alone towards the dorm.

EXO-M had just finished their filming and Minseok had complained of a headache, and he walked back into the dorm after Jongdae caught up with him and dragged him back onto his bed.

Feeling sleepy, Minseok motioned for Jongdae to leave the room and Jongdae happily strode out, mouthing some words.

Minseok's eyes were closing halfway, and the room was seemingly blur and he didnt catch what Jongdae had mouthed as he fell asleep.

"Sleep well, Minseok hyung. I love you."

 

2 HOURS LATER

"Yah... everyone left sick Baozi at home to rest and walked out by themselves? Not fair." Minseok huffed as he walked out, rubbing his eyes, to retrieve his Macbook from the dining table.

He reaches out for the Macbook until he realises that his laptop is in his room.

Grumbling about his stupidity, Minseok drags himself back into his room and grabs the laptop that was left on the bed.

"When did i even leave my Macbook on my bed? Nevermind, I'm too forgetful." He mutters to himself.

He flips the Macbook screen to face him, and turns the laptop on.

"Kakuung~~ Kakuung~~ D-day, Chenchen!!" A cute voice sings to Minseok.

"W-what? Chenchen? This isnt my laptop?" Minseok whines as he flips back the laptop and is about to close the screen as his eyes land on something familiar and his pupils widen.

The wallpaper was filled with a compilation of "Xiuchen" photos, consisting of Jongdae's arms draped over his shoulders and photos of them whispering seductively to each other and at the airport.

A memo sprung out, "D-DAY!!" And a small note read below in italics, "Confess to your hyung! ;)"

Minseok's heart sank as he closed the laptop, thinking that Jongdae may be confessing to either Kris, Luhan, Lay or himself.

"1/4... What a low chance. They're all better looking than me anyway.." Minseok sighed as he walked back into his own room.

He took out his own Macbook, filled with lovey-dovey photos of the two, smiling at it.

"I'll just leave these as memories then." Minseok clicks a new tab and starts gaming.

"I never took up gaming, until Jongdae told me about it. Everything is Jongdae!" Minseok cries out as he ruffles his hair, thinking of the worst that could happen.

"I-i like you... Kris hyung, I l-like you.. Lay hyung.. I, like you Luhan hyung. What...?" He sighs once more.

Just then, a sweet voice surprises him.

"How about i like you, Minseokkie hyung?"

That was nothing Minseok expected.

He felt his whole body being spun around to face his greatest fear, confessing to the younger Jongdae.

"I-i like you too!" Minseok mumbles quickly and turns around, back facing Jongdae.

"Aww dont be shy hyung!" Jongdae smirks. "I've always liked you!"

Minseok felt his face redden and he smiled to himself, fiddling with his fingers.

"Does that explain why our "couple photos" is your laptop background?"

Jongdae feigns a gasp and stutters, "Y-yah hyung! You saw my laptop?!"

"Oh.... yeah i did. By accident! I swear! I'm sor-" Jongdae shuts him up with a chaste kiss.

"Its alright, whatever is mine is yours."

"Really? Am i getting the d too?" Minseok beams.

"No."

The laugh, and that marks the start of their journey together.

 

A/N: THIS WAS TERRIBLE I CANNOT. MY BROTHER WAS WATCHING ME TYPE THESE AND I FELT SOOOOO HORRIBLE SJIOHSOIJHSOHSFIHSF Sorry guys