Friday, February 1st, 2013

Five days in Black Manor

~Three days before~

 

“There has been a change of plans, boys.” The manager states with a forced smile and brings his hands together. “It’s been decide that you won’t be going to Japan, but you’re going to a town about an hour or so away from here.”

The groans and protests of four of the SHINee members filled the van and the manager just rolled his eyes. Jinki (being the only one that was actually calm) sighed and shouted of the four younger’ voices, “What happen to the plans that we had in Japan and also the activities that SM had set up for us?”

“Well, SM had set them up, but they didn’t make it official and your plans have been put on a temporary stop until you stay in this town is over.”

“And how long will this stay be?” Jinki asks. “We can’t just keep our plans or the activities on hold for too long.”

“I understand, but the stay is just five days. That’s it. Well, it is a five day package, so…”

“Where are we even staying, hyung?” Minho adds, jumping into the conversation. “If we are being forced to stay somewhere for five days, the least you can do is tell us where it is that we’ll be staying at.”

The manager sighs and then nods. He wasn’t supposed to tell them until they got there, but if it make them more willing to go then he would. “There is this new reenactment museum in the town that we are going to called Black Manor. It was said that there was a murder in the Manor that made the news and all the headlines in the 1920s which you’ll be reenacting.”

“We will be reenacting a big time murder?” The manager nods, then Jonghyun grins. “How ing cool!”

“Jonghyung, you really need to do something about that mouth of yours.” Kibum stresses. “Swearing just makes you sound even more stupid than you normally are.”

Jonghyun frowns and the rest of them laugh at him. The manager started the van and they were off and heading towards Black Manor without any knowledge of what they really just agreed to. One idol group, one murder manor, and a five day stay. What will happen to these five boys during their stay at Black Manor? Will they make it through the full five days, will they give up, or worse?


Author's note:

This isn't an official update but like a "how did they get there" type of thing. I should have the actual update posted in a few days.

I would also like to add or warn you rather that this fic will contain things that you may not like or feel uncomfortable to read. This will not be a happy go lucky or the run off into the sunset at the ending. If you decide to unsub or not read, it's fine, but I wanted to warn you first.

Hope you continue to read though and thank you for subscribing.