She's mine || Chapter 1

She's Mine. (JongSica)

An undeniably true gentleman with a pleasant alluring persona. The way he brushes his lips along her jaw and the funny, sensuous, tingling feeling she felt when he crushes her lips with his.

-----

Read at your own risk.

 

She started to dance  to the music as lasers scoot the dance floor. The beat was starting to unconsciously dance with her. She drank the last shot that she was holding and quickly threw the bottle on the floor as she began dancing with an unknown hot guy in front of her. Someone gripped her .

 

Jessica Jung's POV

 

I felt someone pinched my , it was the boy infront of me. That was a complete turn off. I walked to our reserved  table which my friends paid for. It was a comfy king size sofa along with served free hard drinks. I was the only one there. Others were busy dancing and doing their own business, duty as I say. I really needed to unwind myself from my previous breakup with Donghae, he was my first love. We lasted for 3 years, yet he was always out of the country we rarely talked on phone because of his busy schedule.

 

I work in KIM's group of companies. I manage the company's branches in Korea. I am a scholar of these company and as I graduated, they wanted me to handle their business. Everyone treats me as their boss but there is still someone higher than me. The sole heir of the company which I still have to meet tomorrow.

 

I went back at our table when I realized it was only Thursday night and I still have work tomorrow. I sat down and held myself a drink. I gained back my senses when Yuri sat beside me, she's already drunk. But I don't care she can take care of herself. Scratch that. My bestfriends can take care of themselves. they're immune to these kind of places. 

They drink all night,waste money and change guys everyday. Literally speaking,they don't sleep with the same guy twice. Except Sooyoung whose into food because of her recent break up. 

"You should forget about him" Yuri seriously said. " She's right, Sica-unnie he tried to you." Seo-hyun added. We are really true friends despite of our differences. I sighed. 

I drank another shot and ordered for more, the atmosphere in the club is getting hotter. " I told you this is fun!" Sunny shouted, the music is getting louder. I ignored her. "Still angry?" Hyo asked. We're all complete. "Look Sica, we didn't tell you because we don't want you to get hurt" Yoona added.

I looked at them and coldly said " at the end of the day, I'm always the one who will get hurt. " I was about to forgive Donghae for what he did, but when I was about to enter his condo. I heard moans and guess what I saw, he's having with someone. He tried to explain. 

They didn't want to tell me that Donghae was cheating on me all the time. Betrayal, the feeling is still new to me. Being betrayed by my boyrfriend was painful enough and forgiving my friends was harder than forgiving Donghae but I brushed it off after.

The nine of us stayed at the bar untill 11 pm. Sooyoung decided to take everyone home, but Yuri and I decided to stay. 

*Face palm* I shouldn't have stayed here. Yuri was serious about me forgetting Donghae. I glanced at my back, she already had someone to flirt with,the tall guy with a small face. She must be out of her mind to leave me behind. I continued drinking and sat alone in the dark. Reminiscing what happened make me weak. Emotionally. Darn it! I have to stop. 

I stood up in my chair and hurriedly walked to the exit when I saw a very familiar face. It was Donghae walking towards me. I was trapped at the parking area, beside my car. I was about to open at the driver's seat when he held my wrist.

"Why are you ignoring me? Sica, I can't take it anymore. Please " Donghae said. I really admire his guts allot. He's the one who cheated. Argh! I slapped him.

" Stop acting like you care. Last time I checked you're the one who cheated--" he cut my words using his lips. He's kissing me hard, I tried not to respond but I failed. 

He pushed me, causing me to bend on my car. He's a great kisser, he pinched my making me gasp and opening my mouth. He giggled. "Now you're mine" He was scary, I tried to fight back and stop him but he was too strong. I was crying when he's hand traveled and explored my body. We were literally making love, cut that thought. He was taking advantage and I was helpless. If I really knew that from the start he already wanted me. He was hiding his true form all this years. 

My body- that's what he want from me. 

 

"Stop" I shouted at the top my lungs, I was already crying not knowing what's left of me. But he ignored me, I know I'm the only one who's drank.  He's left hand was cupping my hungrily. 

 

His lips were soft and addicting. He brushed his tongue into my lips, cherishing every flavor in my lips. I cried in pain, wishing that everything is not a dream nor reality. If everything was perfect as it WAS.

 

" You don't know how long I've been waiting to do this things to you" Then it hit me. I was so angry.  He stopped when he felt the sudden change of my aura. 

"Something wrong, baby?" he used to call me that. Know everything will change. I looked at him coldy. " I didn't instructed you to kiss me, don't be a jerk " 

He looked at me," but you responded " . 

" all because I pity you. Now shut the up and leave me and my life alone. We already broke up, if I just knew from the start the you only wanted my body. Things woudn't end up like this. Now i'm sparing your'e damn life and use it to someone else not me. I trusted and loved you but you wasted your chances. Craving for my body. . . Crave to death, jerk. Cause your'e not getting it. " I said without breaking the contact, i wanted him to feel cold of what I said.

 

I opened the my car and started the engine. He was still there, still dumbfounded. If he taught that everything would be the way it was after kissing me, he's wrong. He use to do that if we quarrel, we kiss, I respond means I forgive.

 

I drove my car really fast. Tears were building  in my eyes, seems like waiting for an approval. I stopped the car in a stop over, beside a gasoline station and expensive looking-newly-opened bar.

 

A minute passed, i let out a deep sigh and then tears started to flow down in my cheecks. I starred at the dark blue sky. Tears continued to flow unto my cheecks. I looked at my mirror, haggardly gorgeous. I laughed it all out like a wicked retarded . I can't believe I cry over a jerk like him who only crave for y being like me. *sigh* I glanced at my right side I saw the newly opened bar. " Looks expensive"  i said to myself. "Why don't I give it a try" I composed myself and retouched my make up and did some fix. I walked out of the car like nothing happened. 

Now I'm free. I can do whatever I want.

I just hope, everything I do is worth it.

 

Yuri's POV

 

I drank my last shot and poked the boy beside me. Still no response, hard to get eh? My boy kinda type. heh >:D

I wonder how Sica manage to solve her night. I looked at my back, still nowhere to be found. Maybe she left, unwinded her self outside. Maybe she started to take drugs!? OMO!! smoke OMO!? No!! My god! what have I done, maybe  she'll jump of a building, climb a electric post and try to kill herself, sell all of her organs, join a fraternity, torture herself or worse EAT A FRESH BUY CUCUMBER! OMO, I have to stop her ---

" What's with the face?" the bartender asked me. Here I go again, childish y me again. Stop the imaginative thoughts Yuri! She's not dumb enought to kill herself. She's a all time top notcher, a well-educated civilzed english speaking person. 

" Nah- just give me another one of these " the bartender smilled at me and did his job.  

Jessica's a tough core. She's a at some times like in work she's a total perfectionist. She's a very one of a kind, she deserves a better man. Screw that Donghae. Damn him! 

 

Jessica's POV

 

I ripped some part of my clothes, seductingly revealing my curves and flawlessly porcelein skin. I wanna try how girls flirt. I want to make Donghae feel that my first will be never be his. He'll regret. I'll do anything just my own peace of mind. Party hard!! whoooo!!!

 

 

 

 

Author's note : Hi everyone! please comment/feed back, so I could know your suggestions. Doesn't mean that I'm writing these kind of stories, i'm already like one. Just wanted to give a shot on this genre, and someone told me that it would be a great start to make some JongSica fanfics. I'm still going to save the fun part at the next chapter even if it's marked as mature content.