Telling The Fans

One Generation

Louis' POV

That night, when the girls finished their last performance, we all joined them on stage to say a final good-bye to the Japanese fans. We all bowed and thanked them for coming, and just as we were about to finish up and leave, I grabbed Liam and Taeyeon brought Yuri up to the front with me and him. She looked at us and at Liam. I felt him trying to break free of my grasp on his arm.

"Don't move." I told him. I took Yuri's hand and pulled her hard to make her trip. She fell into Liam's arms as I smirked stupidly at them.

"Louis!" Liam snapped as he helped Yuri to her feet. He forgot that all of our microphones are still on.
"So, I was just wondering...Yuri, do you by any chance have any crush on anybody? Any of the SHINee boys or maybe even one of us." I gestured to Liam. She blushed as she stepped away from Liam, but Sunny and Hyoyeon pushed her forward. 

"Well...um..." She began. 
"Kiss Yuri!!" The SHINee boys began to chant. The rest of us joined them, and Yuri was definately a bright red by now.

Yuri's POV

Liam was just standing there, I felt like I should have done something. He still looks embarrassed from what happened on the plane, and I feel really bad. But now, Louis is just embarrassing the both of us.

"Kiss Yuri!!" Everyone began to chant, even the fans!! I just felt my face heat up and my leg shaking. I looked up at Liam, he was smiling. I changed my expression and smiled at him. I ran into his arms and pressed my lips on his. His lips were soft and warm, it felt like a chocolate kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he lifted me up by my waist. His smile suddenly appeared between the kiss, I just had to do the same.

When we released, he didn't let me down, neither did I let go of him.

"I love you, Oppa!" I giggled.
"I love you too, Yuri." He smiled as he kissed once more.

"Yay!! I made another couple!!" Louis cheered. We laughed as Liam put me down and held my hand. 

"Well, this means that Yuri and I are a official couple, and we want to share our news with the fans." Liam smiled down at me. I nodded and rested my head on his arm.

"Liam and I are together." I summerized. Suddenly, Seohyun and Niall came up next to us, hand in hand.

"Niall and I are also together." Seohyun smiled at Niall, who was holding her close.

"Same goes for Zayn and me." Jessica came hugging Zayn's arm. He had a big smile as he kissed Jessica's head.

"Harry and I are official too." Tiffany said as she leaned in to give Harry a peck on the cheek.

We all looked to Louis and Taeyeon. They looked at each other as they slowly reached for each others hand. They came in front of all of us and announced the words we wanted to hear.

"Taeyeon and I are..." Louis began as he looked down to our short leader.
"An official couple." Taeyeon gladly finished. The fans were screaming and some were crying. 

"Awkward..." Minho sang to himself. The SHINee boys slowly backed up as they realized that they didn't have girlfriends. 

"You're not alone." Our girls of F(x) walked to them.

This is an awkward moment for the other four SNSD members too, they slowly walked to the others while we stood here...speaking out that we are couples. How awkwrad for them...

Liam's POV

We are a couple and we have just told Japan...I can't believe I just did that. Yuri is done for now!! Our fans are very...crazy. I'm worried that they will send the girls hate, because that's what happened a year ago when Niall said his celebrity crush was Demi Lovato. A lot of his fans were starting to send Demi hate just because Niall likes her, they're not even dating! Now, we all have girlfriends and I'm worried they'll be recieving hate. I don't think they'll last, because most of the hate that Demi recieved was very creative, mean, and most were death threats. I don't want Yuri or any of the other girls to get hurt...what are we supposed to do when the Japanese fans spread the news that we're dating the girls of SNSD? I am going to do what I do best...

Worry for Jessica, Yuri, Taeyeon, Seohyun, and Tiffany.