Changjo's big mistake

i want you

Byunghun's pov:

I sighed as i thought, It was this class and then lunch so i had to think fast..... But i didn't know what to do both ways i will hurt someone. 'maybe i should just break up with Chunji? NO! But if i don't Ricky will be hurt forever, He would get beat up with the love of his eyes and i don't want that.' i thought having trouble suddenly the bell rang.

My eyes widen ' OMO!! How long have i been thinking?!' i thought and got up running out the door i kept running to see if could make it to lunch and make sure Changjo and Ricky was there. once i got in my eyes widen, No one was there! i turned around only to bump into Chunji.

"Ahh!" i said as i landed on my Chunji gave me a apologetic Smile and gave me his hand.

"Sorry, i was gonna scare you but you turned around." he said as he scratched his head. I got up not caring and running out.

"Byunghun!! Where are you going!! I'm sorry don't be mad!! Plz come back!!" his voice got lower and lower as i made myself to the top and once i got there, there was a big crowd saying and cheering them to fight.My eyes widen and i bumped into them trying to get pass and into the middle,i had a hard time and i could see changjo yelling at Ricky while Ricky was crying telling him he was sorry, then Changjo made his move as Ricky was punched... My eyes widen as i pushed myself finally out and grabed onto ricky. 

"NOOOO!!! DON'T FIGHT!!!pLZ DON'T FIGHT!!!" I cried not listening to what Changjo was saying as all i could hear was the sound of my heart beating fast. "I DON'T CARE!! DON'T FIGHT!!!" I yelled.

"Byungie!!" i heard Chunji say from the back of the crowd.

"CHANHEE?!" i cried and cried more "CHANHEE!!! COME TELL THEM TO STOP!!!! MAKE HIM STOP!!! NOW!!! CHANHEE!!!" i cried even louder as i knew this was all my fault. On the other side i could hear Chunji panic.

"b....BYUNGIE!! ARE YOU OKAY?!!" he yelled scared as i could hear him grunting trying to get pass the crowd. I shook my head even though i knew he couldn't see me.

"I SAID GET OUT OF MY WAY!!! L.JOE!!!!" Changjo yelled angry as he pushed me and i landed on my .

 

Chunji's pov:

I followed byunghun and as i got closer up stairs i heard people cheering saying 'fight!' so i went up closer and tried looking but all i could see was people standing in the way i opened the door and tried to look over them, suddenly i heard someone shout.

"NOOOO! DON'T FIGHT!!! pLZ DON'T FIGHT!!!" That sounded like Byunghun, Then he started to cry hard i then relized that was BYUNGHUN!! and called for him. 

"Byungie!!" i said waiting to hear a responce back.

"CHANHEE!" he yelled it was Byunghun, he kept saying other stuff but i on the other hand was worried and tried to get threw. I got close to the end and i could see now. I was gonna call him but got interupted.

"I SAID GET OUT OF MY WAY!!! L.JOE!!!!" He yelled at him then pushed him as he landed on his . 'How could he do that to Byunghun? My BYUNGHUN!!' i thought trying to get threw, but i still couldn't make it out as i was gonna call that Jerks name and yell at him! But it all happened to quick as L.joe fell to the ground after being punched. 

No ones pov:

Changjo stared at L.joe as the whole crowd went quite. "AAHHH! CHANGJO YOU BUT FACE!! LOOK WHAT YOU'V DONE!!!" Chunji yelled which made Changjo flinch, He then felt really guilty and looked down.

"i...i'm sorry." he said as a tear rolled down his cheek and onto the ground. Chunji made his way to L.joe that was knocked out and started to shake him trying to wake him up as tears rolled down. Ricky stared at L.joe scared as he walked to him and tried helping Chunji.

"By..Byunghun~" he whined, tears rolling down faster. "Byunghun wake up. Plz~" he said whispering. He then got up and grabbed his phone dialing a number and put it to his ear. "Taemin!! come plz it's Byungie! He was punched and now he won't move! plz come and check on him!" he stayed quite and then hung up the phone as he picked the boy in his hands and carried him bridal style to the nurse room. Changjo followed him and ricky was left behing crying on the floor.

"Chunji.." Changjo said as Chunji slowly covered his angel with covers. "Look i'm sorry i didn't mean for this to happen, i was just..." Chunji turned around tears still in his eyes.

"YOU!! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!!" chunji yelled obviously Angry.

"I...i didn't mean to i was just trying to.."

"TO BEAT RICKY UP?! YOU KNOW THAT'S REALLY SELFISH!! I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU'R FEELINGS BUT TIA DOESN'T LIKE YOU!! SHE IS JUST TRYING TO BREAK YOU GUYS APART!" Chunji knew from the start that Tia didn't like Changjo, But what he didn't know was that Tia liked him.

"i'm sorry." Changjo wispered with his head lowered. Taemin then came rushing in the doors and look at the boy, then told the others to leave and so they did. Chunji didn't dare look at Changjo as he cried hard and was walking in circles really inpatient. Taemin came out momments later and Chunji ran to him.

"IS HE OKAY!!" Chunji asked with Changjo standing behin him. Taemin gave him a sad look and Chunji eyes widen as he fell to the floor and cried.

 

Chunji's pov: 

'i can't believe it.. i should of just helped him from the start but i didn't do nothing when i knew something was wrong!' i thought as i cried harder and heard Changjo knees fall to the floor. 

Out of no where Taemin pointed with both hands saying. "Nah! I'm just kidding!!"  he said as he scrunched his nose and started laughing, i gave him a wtff look and punched him on the face.

"SERIOUSLY DUDE!! DON'T JOKE AROUND LIKE THAT YOU SICKO!! I HATE YOU!!!!!" Chunji yelled as the other kept laughing 'ugh i hate him!' i said as i entered the room.

"What about the baby is he okay?" i said as i saw byunghun sleeping.

"yeah he is okay and because he was only hit on the head means that nothing happened to the baby he just had a K.O!" he said laughing. "sorry to break it to you but he needs to be home schooled tomorrow, school is to dangerous for him." i nodded my head understanding 'maybe i will miss him but i want him safe.' i thought and then the doctor apologised and left for a meeting. i left Byunghun sleep as i left the room and saw Changjo looking down. I felt quilty and walked to him and sat down next to him on the floor.

"sorry i yelled at you. But you see if Byunghun has another accident one or maybe both will leave." i said looking down, i could feel Changjo gaze at me. "And i'm gonna protect him for sure!" i said as i got up ready to leave but i then felt something grab my wrist and i looked back to see Changjo crying.

"I'm ... I'm sorry!" he said as he started crying on my shoulder, i gently rubbed his back.

"It's okay." i wisperd.

"i know that Tia doesn't like me! i always knew that! but when she asked me out.. i thought that maybe i could get her to like me! But i was wrong i should of just stayed with Ricky! now i screwed things up!" he cried on my shoulder. "when i hit him... Byunghun, i snaped back to reality.. i was thinking that i was so stupid for doing this. That Tia didn't like me! and that i always hurt Changjo without wanting to and when i thought more closley i then noticed that Ricky was always there for me even when i put him in situations like this! He always cared and loved me and i just noticed that i don't like him... I love him!" he cried harder "And i didn't mean to hit Byunghun! I'm sorry!!" i nodded my head.

"It's okay~ i'm not mad at you." i said smiling and pulled away from the hug.

"Thanks Chunji." he said wipping his eyes, i smiled at him.

"Now go! Go apologies to Ricky!" i said and he then frowned.

"But i don't think he will accept my apology." he said getting tear again and i then noticed that Changjo is a big cry baby.

"Just do it and if he doesn't accept at least tell him what you feel." Changjo took a while before nodding and running off. i smiled and went back in the room and Byunghun was now awake to my suprise he then looked at me and smiled, I ran to him and hugged and cried on his shoulder.

"What's wrong?" he said caressing my head. I cried harder and looked at him before kissing him and then pulled back.

"I thought you really left." His eyes widen and he hugged me, Before pulling my chin up with his finger making me face him then kissed me and we stayed there kissing not taking it futher.

*************************************************************************

so i updated and a long one! ^^ i hope you guys like and plz comment~ I love you guys Muah!!