The Best School?

Friends Forever?

"Hey! Are you guys ready for graduation tomorrow? I am totally ready to get out of high school and go to college," Hana squeals.
"How can you be so confident?" Hyesu shivers.
The 5 friends are huddled up in their usually place; the park. They hug to warm each other from the night winds of Korea.
"I just am. I got good test scores this year," Hana brags.
"Me too. Did you apply for Lim University?" Heiryung asks.
"Yeah. I think we all did. Hey, Joonhwa. You going to Lim?" Hana slapped her friend's shoulder.
"My parents are still talking about it. They don't want me to pay the expensive tuition there," Joonhwa sighs.
Lim University; the best university in Korea. This talented school ranked 3rd in Asia's best educated learning. Hana, Hyesu, Heiryung, Micha, and Joonhwa are too desperate to go this high-rank school. From the beginning they weren't even thinking about going to Lim, but to Soo-min University. One of the crappiest schools in Seoul. They also thought that only Ryu students would get into Lim, but rumors say that there were 10 people from their low-ranking school attending Lim University. If they thought that many students from their school made it to Lim, there's a chance they'll get in too. The best friends are excited.
"It's alright Joon," Micha caresses her back.
"You wouldn't understand. You guys come from rich, smart families," Joonhwa sighs again.
"Are you kidding me? I can barely buy meat at the grocery," Heiryung teases.
They all laugh at the joke.
Hyesu hears a phone ring.
"Hey someone's phone is ringing," Micha says.
Everyone checks their phones. It was Hyesu's phone who was ringing.
Hyesu stands up.
"I need to go. Hyunjoong and Suho texted me it's dinner time," Hyesu excused herself.
"Bye. I'll see you tomorrow," Hyesu waves and runs off.
The others thought about going too, so they can prepare for tomorrow's big day.