New beginning.

Can I Have This Dance? [Discontinued]

 

(Sorin POV)
 
“You're living with us from now on!"
 
After hearing this last words, I couldn't so anything else than drop the keys. “WHAT?” my eyes widened,
 
Eunhyuk picked up the keys and put them back on my hand, “You, Lee Sorin, are going to live with us from now on!” he repeated,
 
Me? Living with Super Junior? Are you kidding?
 
“No, I’m not!”
 
Oops… Did I just say it out loud?
 
“Yes, you did”
 
“But Oppa… I can’t!”
 
“Why not?”
 
Because I'm a girl and you are 10 guys and because it's just weird!
 
“Well I don’t want to bother you guys!”
 
“It’s fine! We already discussed this with our managers and the members. We all agree to that. It's not the first time we have a girl with us,” Leeteuk said,
 
“And it’s not like you’re a baby or something. You can take care of yourself!” Sora added,
 
“Honey. I think it’s better for you to go with them. After all you’ve been through lately, I would be less worried if I know you’re with your brother,” my Mom held my hands.
 
“I…”
 
Well, it is true that I never lived alone before, and even though I can take care of myself, I still need help sometimes. Plus, having a male presence at home feels safer. But it’s 10 guys we’re talking about! And I am the only girl… 
 
“If you’re worried about the fact that you’re the only girl living with a bunch of guys, don’t be scared! We won’t eat you!” Heechul smirked,
 
“C’mon Sorin-ah! It’ll be fun! Since Hangeng and Kangin Hyungs left, we have a spare room so you won’t need to pay rent for an apartment. Plus, I want to spend more time with my little sister,” Eunhyuk said,
 
I blushed… “I don’t know Oppa!”
 
“C’mon Sorin-ah! Pwetty pweeeease!” he gave me the puppy look of him,
 
Well… I didn’t know anyone in Seoul, and I was a bit scared of living on my own. And when I watched Full House with Anya and Eva, they seemed to be fine in the dorm with the guys. So maybe it’s not that bad to live with them right?
“O-Okay…”
 
======================================
 
It was now 6 PM. My parents, Sora Unni and I were on our way to the dorm. Since the guys had some schedules, a manager came with us and the members would come later at 10PM.
 
We arrived in front of a building, in a very quiet area of the city. The security was very tight as the guardian asked for our ID cards before letting us in. I sometimes forget that my brother is really famous here and I’m still not used to it.
 
We got into the elevator and manager Yang pushed the 11th button. When it stopped, we were facing a single door.
 
“Do you want to unlock the door?” the manager asked me,
 
“Eh? Err… Sure” I took out the keys and tried to open the door with the first one, which turned out to be the right one.
 
We got in the apartment and took off our shoes. The first thing I met was a closed door on the right, with the names Kyuhyun and Sungmin written on it. Well… No need to be a genius to know that it must be their room. We had to go through a small hallway before arriving in the living room.
 
This place was huge!
 
The floor was wooden and the walls were white, which is pretty much neutral, but the furniture and the decoration gave a warm, natural and classy atmosphere. I looked at my left and saw another hallway with two doors and a wardrobe at the end. On the right door were written the names of Yesung and Ryeowook, whereas on the other hand, it was the bathroom. I looked back at the main room: there was a dining table in front of the kitchen and a big beige couch was facing a HUGE screen TV on the wall. From where I was standing I could see Eunhyuk’s room, on the opposite side. Just behind the loveseat - which was perpendicular to the couch -, in the back, was a sort of display where all the boys’ awards were standing.
 
“I’ll show you your room,” manager Yang said, 
 
We climbed up the stairs next to the main entrance - I didn't even notice them in the first place. The second floor had approximately the same structure. On the right, there were now two doors: Heechul’s room and Leeteuk and Donghae’s. I walked in the living room, which wasn’t a living room… The place was empty and there was a huge wall-size mirror. This is so cool! They have a practice room in the apartment! On the opposite side, there were two wooden benches and a little fridge. There was no kitchen either, but a small recording studio with different instruments in there. These must be expensive! Again, instead of Ryeowook and Yesung’s room, it was Shindong’s. The bathroom was still there.
 
“Come here,” I heard the manager call me while I was looking around the place, “Here’s your room”
 
My room was the one situated at the same spot as Eunhyuk’s. I got next to the manager, “Open the door,” he smiled.
 
I nodded and opened it. As I looked up, my eyes widened. This room was much bigger than mine in the States. There was a double bed with red sheets in the corner of the room and the closet was against the wall next to the door. It even had a little couch facing the bed. There was a huge window above the bed and the room looked fresh with the sunshine coming through the curtains. Next to the nightstand was a glass desk with a laptop on it. I smiled as I saw that framed pictures of my brother and I were there too.
 
“So, do you like it? Eunhyuk wanted to redo the decoration for you,” the manager told me.
 
“Really? This room is amazing! I’ll thank him when he comes back!”
 
My Mom and my sister helped me to unpack my things while my Dad was talking with the manager about how Eunhyuk was doing lately. When we were done it was about 8PM and my family had to go back to the hotel.
 
“Do you have to go back so early?” I asked,
 
“Sorry honey! We have to go back to Goyang tomorrow morning,” my Mom smiled,
 
“But I didn’t get to spend much time with you guys,”
 
“It’s okay princess. Next time we’ll spend a whole week with you okay?” my Dad hugged me,
 
“Okay…” I pouted, “Drive carefully! And come back soon!”
 
They left and so did the manager. I was alone in the dorm now.
 
I decided to take a shower. I took all I needed in my room and went to the bathroom. I took off my clothes and got in the shower. The hot water was flowing on my body as I started to think about how I came here.
 
This is it. I really left New York, the place I leaved for 7 years and where I made so many memories. I already miss there so much.
 
My nose started to tickle, as my eyes got teary. How did all of this happen? Why was I accused like that? Will I be able to go back there? Or am I banished for the rest of my life?
 
I took a deep breath and turned the water cold. I flinched to the sudden change of temperature but it felt good alter a few minutes. I bend my head backward to let the water refresh my face. C’mon Sorin-ah! Stop thinking about the past! You’re in Seoul now. You’re with your family now. You’re going to start something new. Nobody knows what happened here so you’ll be able to find new opportunities. It’s time to press the restart button.
 
After another ten minutes under the cold water, I got out of the shower, drying my hair with my towel. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and noticed something. I still had those hair extensions from the musical. I totally forgot I had those. My hair was already really long but they wanted to add some length for the choreography. 
 
Okay…
 
I went down in the kitchen, took a pair of scissors and went back in the bathroom. That is when I started cutting the extensions, not really caring about cutting my own hair in the process since no one would see it. The fake hairs were falling slowly in the sink, as if bad memories were being cut off my mind. When I was done, I took the hair and throw it in to the trash. This action made me feel like a heavy weight was being lift up off my chest. I looked at myself and sighed in relief and determination.
 
“Yes! This is a new beginning, Lee Sorin!”
 
 
 
 
 
Hey! New chapter out! But this one kind of …
 
The appartement's description is just awful! I used the boys’ real dorm to describe the apartment. I just added stairs to connect the two floors. I also changed the 12th by adding a practice room and mini record studio. I'm really sorry the description is really confusing! I hope you guys still understood the main idea...
 
Anyway, hope you enjoyed!