Over (It's Not Over)

I Want To Cheat (He's Not Your Man)

BANG'S P.O.V

I couldn't believe what I had just encountered. My own boyfriend was a cheater. "Get away from me you ert!" Himchan screamed trying his best to sound angry. I can't believe this.. the late night calls from other men and frequent texts from strange numbers. It all made sense. Jongup grabbed Himchan's arm to keep him from leaving. "It's best we tell him the truth." Jongup muttered.

I gave them a few minutes to clean up after their little session. Was I the problem? Was he tired of my whining? Am I not man enough to keep him? I saw them sit on the love seat together across from me. "Gukkie you know I loved you but-" Loved... "But what?!" I screamed at him. I was furious. Himchan looked uncomfortable and tried his best to stay calm but I know he was fearful. "But this is where it ends. I thought I loved you but it was exhausting being with you. You focused more on rapping than me. You would ignore my texts frequently and complained when I didn't answer your texts.I felt like I was playing a cruel game." He said calmy. I felt my eyes start to tear up.

"Please don't leave me. I can change. I promise!" I was desperate. I saw Jongup snickering at my desperate pleas. " I love you. You can't just get up and leave me! I need you." I was practically sobbing at this point. Himchan and Jongup both got up and started to walk toward the door. "Himchan please don't go. I love you."

"Looking at me like that won't help. We're over Yong Guk." with those last words the love of my life left with his new lover one of my friends.

 It's not over.

He's not your man Jongup he's mine and I will keep him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is chapter 2!!! I might change the title to Cheater. I'm not sure. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I like writing shorter stuff. This was originally planned to be a one shot but things change. ^.^ Love ya~ Comment,Subscribe and all that good stuff.