chapter 1

destiny

It was a typical day for lee sungmin the young sixteen years old was walking around his school while everyone else was having his fun time with their friends except for him , students around him treated him awfully because of jealousy and he took it all and he didn`t dare to complain to his parents because he didn`t want to burden them after all being the son of the famous singers yesung and ryeowook wasn`t easy .

He used to think of these things every day during his walks but he didn`t know that today wasn`t like every day.

He was walkin to his locker when he suddenly heard sme girls chatting about the handsom guy that was sleeping in the yard and curiosity took over him when he noticed that he was already there looking for the figure that he heared about and he was surprised of what he had witnessed.

Messy brown hair, milky white skin, brown orbs that if you look at them they can see into your soul and suddenly the guy started to sing

                                                                   ( hope is a dream that doesn`t sleep)

Sungmin's heart started to beat so quickly he couldn`t believe it this voice was the most beautiful voice he has ever heard even better than his dad.

He knew it he felt it he has just fallen in love with a complete stranger with an angelic voice.

He started to stalk the stranger and trying to find out more about him he knew that the boy`s name is choi kyuhyun and knew who his family was and he noticed about kyuhyun`s likeness to be alone.

After two months of stalking he finally gathered his courage to confess to kyuhyun.

The next day when he saw kyuhyun at his usual spot in the yard he went to him and stood in front of him and said: (annyohaseyo sungmin immida I know this might sound weird  but I really like you and I think I'm in love with you )he started to blush and lowered his head to hide his blushing cheeks with his bangs but kyuhyun didn`t make a move or let out a sound which made sungmin feel shy and embaressed wishing that he never confessed to his love so he started to run away and hid in an empty classroom crying his eyes out .

During these two past months sungmin started to fall hard and deep for the older noticing thing that no one else noticed and wishing to be with the latter but the rejection that he faced was worse than he has imagined and he wanted to disappear from the face of earth.

When the bell rang signaling the end of school day he went out of the classroom heading back home with his red puffy eyes , he was wandering around not looking around when suddenly he was pushed aside and a weight was on top of him and when he opened his eyes he saw kyuhyun on top of him the latter said (such a clumz look where you walk you almost got run over ) sungmin couldn`t believe what he saw or heard choi kyuhyun his love on top of him after saving life  he couldn`t believe his luck but he remembered what happened earlier and started to fron and said (sorry but you didn`t need to save me if you don`t want to) the latter didn`t say anything but he heared the latter mummer something that he didn`t understand but he didn`t care right now and started to walk again when kyuhyun suddenly stopped him and started to pull min after him (yah where are you taking me to ,let me go away ) (your hand got injured and I will fix it ) sungmin didn`t talk after that and they kept walking to kyuhyun`s house which sungmin didn`t notice cuz he was busy thinking about what happened earlier and why was kyuhyun taking care of him suddenly.

Kyuhyun stopped walking and said (we`re here bunny)(yah i`m not a bunny )( I know but u look like one and that`s enough ) 
Sungmin couldn`t help the blush that appeared on his face when he heard this he didn`t know whether to feel mad or happy about the latter`s comment then kyuhyun took him to his room and went to get the first aid kit and started to heal his hand sungmin was flustered all this time and he couldn`t believe that his crush , like , love was doing this for him and he kept wondering why he was doing this for him but he pushed it aside when he noticed that kyuhyun was done with his arm then they stayed silent for a while each one of them staring at the latter when the older suddenly started talking(so you`re in love with me but why )so sungmin told him about how he first saw him and when he heard his voice but skipped the stalking part .

Kyuhyun was surprised to hear all of this and couldn`t himself asking sungmin ( so you really like my voice! ) and sungmin couldn`t help smiling at the latter`s cute sight which he saw for the first time and he was so happy to be able to see this side of the latter and he kinda wanted to thank the driver that almost ran over him .

Kyuhyun was smiling or smirking hard to differentiate but defenitly it was a good sign for sungmin whose answer was nodding furiously saying yes not forgetting about the pink blush that painted his cheeks it was so cute for kyuhyun who couldn`t help chuckling at the latters sight .

Sungmin then asked (but hyung why don`t you speak or hang out with anyone at school since unlike me they like you) (it is because they aren`t interesting enough for me little bunny) (then why do you speak with me) (well it`s because you my little bunny are interesting and different).

It made sungmin feel special to know what he thought about him but what made him stop breathing for a minute was when kyuhyun said (and btw I accept your confession though I don`t feel anything for you but we`ll see what will happen) and being hopelessly in love made sungmin unable to say anything except for thank you …. 

Days… weeks … have passed and sungmin and kyuhyun grew closer and during this time sungmin couldn`t believe how lucky he was and kyuhyun was the same only more open with sungmin and it was never easy to know what this guy was thinking or feeling but sungmin didn`t care about that for now all he cared about was what he was having at the moment.

Sungmin got used to sleep overs at kyuhyun`s because of his parent`s almost constant absence for work and they liked to use this time carefully.

It was one of their usual sleepovers but the difference was that kyuhyun wanted to take their passionate make out sessions little bit further and at that night moans and grunts were definitely heard from the couple they finished yelling each other's names sungmin couldn`t be happier for this and before he drifted off to dream land he said (kyu~ah saranghae) and the last thing he heard was kyuhyun chuckling and off he was into his dreams.

But there was one thing sungmin didn`t know it was that kyuhyun leaned down to his ears and whispered the magic words (I love you too my Minnie).

Sungmin woke up the next morning and he couldn`t wait to snuggle closer to the warmth next to him but he didn`t find any he forced himself to get up from his sweet sleep to look for his kyu in the house but he diddn`t find him so he got back to his room to put on his clothes and there he found a note that he didn`t notice before it said

{You pabo Minnie so silly }

And when min read that he felt so silly how could he believe such a person can love him when after he slept with him and took all of min`s first kisses hugs cuddles and his first time then left him alone on the bed with nothing except for a note that says pabo and silly .

It was a graet shock for min that he pulled himself with his red puffy eyes and asked his parents to take him away from this place and move somewhere else and he went to the U.S.A and kyuhyun didn`t hear from him after that.

What sungmin didn`t know was that the silly and babo were because he slept befor hearing kyu say I love you.

Such a misunderstanding destroyed such a beautiful relationship with a promising future and left behind to broken hearts that cannot be healed.

But destiny has its  own plans for them and maby this time they will have their happy ending.

 

 

A/n: this fic is 70% percent or less or more inspired by the anime and manga of sekaiichi_hatsukoi and I wanted to do it since forever and here it is hope you enjoy and for the ones who know the anime or manga should I do after finishing this sequals about the other couples in the anime and if there is any situation you want to see in this fic just pm me and I will most most most likely do it unless it doesn`t fit at  all with the storyline ok *^*
Saranghae and enjoy
Comments are loved or as ladyvamp says comments=faster updates
Well not necesairily see I keep ranting nonsense
p.s I wanted to make this fic rated and have scenes but I have a school friend wh subbed me and If I wrote m fics it would be a scandal
Finally byyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee
My kik is;    manolia
My twitter is :  @misachanff
Kik and follow me if you want