Chapter 1

In the End

 

 

 

3rd person POV

It’s almost the airing of Strong Heart and everyone in YG is really nervous even Kush and Teddy are her JinuSean is also here even YG’s CEO is also out with them. YG appa called everyone and calle out for a little meeting..

“okay guys, I want you to have fun and I want you tell let out all your feelings, this is strong heart and we should not hide anything from our viewers, they should know a little of something what’s happening on our lives, as you can see we didn’t memorize some script cause I want you to have an adlib, so you can’t limit yourself from telling your story alright?” Yang Hyun Suk told them and they just nodded and went back to their places.

“and now it’s! kang shim jjang!!”  lee seunggi  shouted. Everyone in the studio clapped.

“wow, I can’t believe that YG Family is here with us! This is YG Special!” Lee seung gi once again introduced the YG family to the audiences.

“OH! Look GDragon-ssi and Saehyun-ssi has the same titles. May we know why Saehyun-ssi?” lee seung gi asked Saehyun, she just smiled.

“It’s because I think I really can relate to this title so much… 6 years I fell in love with this man a very handsome man, as you all know girls, this is man is a ladies man. Of course almost all of the girls fall for him, he’s handsome, smart, caring and loving. But unfortunately he broke my heart.” Saehyun said and looked at the camera and smiled.

6years ago…

Do you remember what we used to be how sweet those times when you and I are cuddling on our breaks and would just laugh and goof around so bad? I think no…

I prepared something for Jiyong since it’s our 5th Anniversary and I want it to be a special one and plus Jiyong just came back with his new song, it’s been awhile since I cooked for him, despite of the busy schedules we both have, I still make a way to make something special on our anniversary.. hope it will turn out well….

 It’s 11 in the evening now and here  I am sitting at the living room staring at the door, hoping for jiyong to come home early, but as I expected no he’s still not here, 1 more hour and our anniversary will be over. I decided to call tae oppa because I know he’s Jiyong’s best bud and I am close to him after all..

“yoboseyo? Oppa!”

“o-ohh.. n-ne.” Tae oppa stuttered. That’s new, he’s usually not stuttering when he’s talking at me, and I can clearly hear loud music are they at the club or something?

“eodiya?” I asked oppa..

“uhmmm… YG building? Wae?” oppa paused for a while, this is strange.

“oppa. Are you sure you’re at the YG Builiding? You can just tell me the truth though…” I told oppa and I heard him sigh. I knew it there at the club. I looked at the Clock it’s already 11:25 sht.

“Yea were at the club, everyone’s here. Celebrating jiyong’s comeback.” Here we go. why do I always have to expect that he’s going to celebrate it with me. Of course he’s having fun now. Stupid saehyun stupid  stupid stupid.

“oh yea. Can you just please tell Jiyong happy anniversary and never call me back? Ne? arrasso. Bye! Have fun!” there I said it it’s been 3 years that I’m being dumb not to notice that jiyong and I are drifting apart and yet, here I am fighting for a love that has been fading  throughout the years. I looked at the food set on the table the candles that were melted, I shifted my gaze to one of our picture frames, our very first anniversary….

__

“oppa, eodi?” I asked oppa, I was arranging my things for our break, I’m planning on visiting my parents tomorrow.

“YG Builiding baby, see you later okay? I have to do something first.  I love you sweetpea.” Oppa said and hung up on me. Wow. I was stunned at how jiyong was saying that it’s the first one the oppa called me by any other names. I shrugged it off, I went to the bathroom and clean myself before I have to meet oppa on our usual place. I dressed casually since he will be like the fashionista one hayayayy. I called oppa and asked him if he was there already, and he just said yes, we can’t go together cause the public doesn’t know yet and we are celebrating our very first anniversary to a very secret place.

I arrived on our secret place, I was stunned cause it was like formal and everything but I’m looking like someone who’s going out to go shopping or something.

“oppa….” I looked around and admired the beauty that my Boyfriend just did. This is the first time my boyfriend made this.

“you like it?” I heard him answer me back, This is the first time I saw him in a suit and it suits him really well, I went to him and hugged him.

“Happy 1st sweetpea” he told me and broke the hug, he leaned in and our lips brushing, it felt right kissing him like this.

“happy 1st bad boy.” I told him and pecked him on the lips, he smiled and held an instax. We posed so lovingly… this is also our very first romantic picture…

_

I cried at the sight I have… I missed this him making efforts to make our anniversary look so special and him making me feel special. But he suddenly stopped like a car would hit something. I blew the light off of the candles and decided to take a walk…

It was cold and it’s passed 12 already wow… Happy Anniversary To me, I suddenly realized that here I am on the secret place we have, this was the place were we would meet at late nights and this is also a memorable place for me, this is the place where we spent our anniversaries, but I think we’re not going to spend it anymore the way we used to… I miss him so much, and this what I get… not spending it with him… and I’m thinking is this what I wanted? Is this what I wanted in the end? I walked around and sat on the bench we made this bench was the most memorable one we used to cuddle here during summer and spend the Christmas here even though it’s cold. A tear fell from my eyes when I saw the the pictures we put up on the wall everything here is just going to a memory now a very beautiful memory…

“I wish I could just turn back the time..”  I sighed and looked around the places.. I should get back home and get my stuff back and return to the girls.. I called Dara Unnie cause she is the one living with me.

“yoboseyo?” dara unnie said and heard noises in the background.

“unnie? Is there something wrong? Are you going to go somewhere?” I said while on the way to our apartment.

“ne. we all are, it’s your boyfriend’s comeback party and hello you are supposed to be with him tonight! Where are you? ” Dara unnie asked me, I am supposed to be with him, but not in that party of his it’s our 5th anniversary for crying out loud.

“oh.. arasso. I’ll go back now..” I said and sighed, I better show him how I feel when he forgot our anniversary. This is a little revenge I want him to feel.

“is there something wrong saehyun-ah?” unnie asked me. Yes there is..

“I’ll just explain when I get back okay?” I said to unnie.

“Arasso you better explain what happened here. Okay? Love you. Stay safe on the way back.” Dara unnie said. And I can sense the sadness and worry in her voice.

 “ne. Love you too. Unnie can I ask you a favour? Please let me wear something y. Thank you! ” I said and hung up…

I opened the door to our apartment and looked around I just wasted the food… I set down my coat and went to put the food I made and put it in a container, I’ll just put it in the fridge in case when he gets back from where ever he is he’ll be able to eat… I put a note.

“Jiiyong-ah, eat well and do good in your promotions… Happy 5th anniversary love.”

I grabbed my things and went to look around before heading for the door, How I’ll miss this place. The couch, the kitchen and the bedroom, everything is just so precious to me… *sigh I should get going… I’ll definitely miss this place…

-

JIYONG’S POV

It’s my comeback party, almost everyone in YG Family is here except for 2NE1, Seungri said that they are going to be a little late. I don’t know I feel like I have something to do today, But I can’t seem to remember it.. is it important?  but still I continue to entertain my friends.

“oh hyung!” taeyang called my attention and went to them.

“what is it? Hmm?” I said and sat next to TOP hyung. I looked at each of them I sense that there is something wrong with them, I shall ask them.

“Do you remember something today?” Daesung asked me. I think, Is there something I have to do today?

“no nothing… I guess..” I said then someone barged into the door the Girls.. I looked at Saehyun and she is damn y.

“oh saehyun noona is y huh?” Seungri said and I glared at him,  I think he noticed that because he kept quiet..

“oh. Thank you seungri-ya.” Saehyun said. I looked at her why is she wearing that kind of dress. Sht and kiko is also here, what the hell am I going to do?

“oh. Jiyong-ah! Congrats!” Saehyun said to me and I can feel something wrong cause all of the girls aura is not that good. She went out I followed her.

“Saehyun!” I shout to call her attention she looked at me and all I can see in her eyes is sadness and hurt, I approached her.

“what? Guess,  your going to greet me Happy 5th anniversary? Hmm jiyong?” Saehyun asked me, I looked at her puzzled. Sht I forgot It’s our 5th anniversary and it’s past it now.. I looked at her, her eyes are filled with tears and are going to fall anytime soon, I felt that the members went out and looked if we are okay.

“saehyun, I’m sorry.. I forgot. I-” I was trying to explain to her and she cut me.

“no, jiyong you always forget!  I always make an effort to make time for you, you’re not like this a few years back and I don’t know what happened to you. Is it because you fell out of love? And fell for Mizuhara Kiko? Hmm? Tell me jiyong! Did you even mean everything you said 3 years ago?” Saehyun said and her tears kept on falling, I wanted to wipe all of it but I can’t I’m guilty I fell out of love and fell for that , I was stupid to even fall for her kiko is not worth it not like saehyun she stayed with me through my tough times and all I can do is hurt her.

“I’m so sorry saehyun. I’m really sorry..” I kneeled infront of saehyun and held her hand, she snatched her hand away from me and also kneeled.

“it’s over, were over you can do whatever you want. Happy 5th and goodbye.” Saehyun kissed me one last time and stood up and went out of the club. I cried hard and the members pulled me up.. that’s it.. it’s all my fault…

Present

Saehyun’s POV

It has been a year since we broke up, we were busy with our schedules so we don’t really see each other except if we are practicing and when YG Appa calls us all for a meeting and the yg concert.

“unnie, are you sure your okay to do the broadcasting with Bigbang later?” Minzy asked me I just nodded at her because our makeup unnie is doing my make up. Hmm is it really okay? I mean it’s  been a year though, but it doesn’t mean that I have moved on. I still love him so much that every time we see each other and bow the feelings are increasing.

“yah! I know your not okay. Just spill it out!” CL told me and the rest were surrounding me. I laughed at them and the laughed as well.

“ aigoo. Actually no, but I will try my best! After all it’s kangshimjjang! And appa will be there too so it’s okay!” I said and they all just looked at me. It’s YG special in strong heart and appa said we will reveal everything, he said and he mean it Everything.

“what’s up girls!” Seunghyun oppa barged in the room with his blue hair.

“waah! Oppa! Is that you?! You look like someone from outer space!” Minkki said and laughed, I opened my eyes and looked at the mirror, I look at oppa and smiled, what on earth…

“waah look! Saehyun-ah just smiled!” Seunghyun oppa said and went out. We laughed at his witty ness oh well Bingu TOP just came out…  oh well I’m missing this guys too much, I miss goofing around with them, I closed my eyes as I imagine Jiyong coming to this dressing room and hugging me.

“Saehyun-ah you’re done. You can take a rest on the couch..” Stylist noona said and I thank her. I walked to the couch and sat beside dara unnie. Today is March 18 and it’s our monthsary, I looked at the space infront of  me, when Bigbang and 2NE1 have shows together usually we have different dressing rooms but jiyong would go to our dressing room to greet me or bond with me but I guess that wouldn’t happen now huh? I just miss it, the way we laugh the way we tease each other, the way we fight, the way we make up and everything..

“saehyun-ah, let’s go we are going to come out now.” Bom unnie called my attention, I just nodded and looked at myself in the mirror and fixed some little details and head out to the stage, where everyone is seated now.

--

“so what is behind the song everyone is really curious.” Lee seuggi asked jiyong.

Jiyong’s POV

 “this is the first time that I will be revealing the story behind in the end, and it’s really hard for me to share this to you, but I will haha, okay so I am ready! Are you ready?” I asked the audience and they laughed at me

“I was wrong, I made a very bad decision at that time. Partied by myself and didn’t know that I have been hurting someone for two years already.” I said and lee seung gi hyung cutted me.

“what?! You have been hurting her for two years already?! Omo!” Seunggi hyung said shocked. I just nodded and continued my story.

“ne, I have been hurting her for 2 years already, I was not like this but something in me changed, in short I fell out of love for her, but I think so not, I was confused of my feelings back then…. It was our 5th anniversary when it happened and at the same time it was my comeback party too, she dressed really pretty and y to it’s like she’s ready to party really hard.” I laughed and said, I paused and cutted off by seung gi hyung again.

“oh! Why is Saehyun-ssi tearing up?!” Seung gi hyung said and I looked at saehyun, I really ed up big time and I want to be back together with her on this show, I talked to YG appa about this and I think it’s better if the whole world knew my side of the scandal that just went out.

“oh! Aniyo! I yawned that’s why, HAHA but I am not crying! Jiyong-ssi please continue..” She said and the camera’s were all on me again.

“I was really hyped to party all night and forgot about our anniversary. She broke up with me on that party too, when I got home, I went immediately to the refrigerator to have some water and found out all the dishes she made for us and there was a note written too, I was really guilty. We were sharing an apartment when I went up to call her and refresh I found out that she also got her things and went back, I really cried hard, I said to my self that I have messed up big time and there is nothing I can do to make her be mine again..” I said and tore up.

“So kiko and you are…” Seung gi asked

“we are just friends, but a lot of people misunderstood that, but then, I also fell in love with her at that time that me and her were together…” I said and explained my side. They all seemed so shock.

“After that hyung just kept on writing sad songs and YG appa would make him change it again. Hahaha” Seungri said we laughed at him, well it’s true though appa would make me change it again and again..

“okay so everyone, G- Dragon-ssi would like to say something and announce something.” Seun Gi hyung said, this is it. I looked at YG appa and the members they all nodded at me I smiled and took a deep breath.

“this girl has been in my heart 6 years already and I know I broke her heart but all I want to do is pick up all the pieces and make it one again, this girl is in the same entertainment as me. She suffered a lot just to hide everything about us but, I didn’t even tried to make an effort to do one, they have been a lot of rumors of us that we went on a date, we went to jeju, all of this are true though.. “ I looked down and turned my head to where she is I can see that she looked away.

“This girl meant a lot to me, she inspired with every music I made and I lost her for my stupidity.” I looked down and in front of the camera again. “I miss her and I love her so much, I was stupid at that time but now I regret a lot.” I said and laughed through it.

“can we know the name of this girl? Can we reveal her? What do you think Yang goon-nim?” Lee SeungGi asked Yang hyung.

“actually yes, they have been hiding for almost 6 years already, and maybe, just maybe. This girl can forgive and listen to his explanation right?” Yang Hyung told and just smiled.

“wahhh! So Jiyong-ah! Can we know now?” Lee SeungGi hyung asked me. I looked nervous and the beat of my heart is not that normal it’s beating fast, real fast. I looked at the camera and smiled.

In the end? Will we get back together? Or we’ll be just strangers again? I looked to where Saehyun is and I taught for a while can I say it now? Will we end up together again? In the end will there be us?

“this girl I have loved and still loves…. 2NE1’s Vocal and Main Dancer Lee Saehyun..” I said and smiled, I can hear everyone gasp and I know after this everyone will make an article about it, bring the past up, but YG said we will be ready for this and we will not deny it.

“waaah! Jinjja?! “ Lee Seung gi hyung said surprised.

“c’mon jiyong! Go to her and ask her now!” Se7en hyung told me and Sean hyung patted my back and smiled, I looked at the YG family they smiled at me. I stood up and went to where Saehyun is, I can see that she is tearing up. I took her face in my palms and made her look at me and wiped her tears.

“I know I have made the biggest mistake and I know that I have just ruined your trust in me, but I am willing to wait and gain it again…” I said and kneeled in front of her. She is now crying, I smiled at her and wiped her  tears, she held my hand.

“And I am willing to take you back and take the risk again.” Saehyun said and hugged me, I smiled and hugged her back. I kissed her forehead and we smiled at everyone.

-

Love is not just about you and me, it’s about having faith in each other and trusting each other, accepting each other for what they are and who they are, in a relationship a give and take is a must. Hardships may come and go, tears might often come and pain is always there.  but In the End all of it will be worth it.