First Part

Kyungsoo's Journal (Updated)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Saturday morning. In what Kyungsoo assumes that it is all just a dream.

 

Kyungsoo, the doe-eyed boy, is flipping his journal which just might have happened last night, which it did. He remembers Chanyeol knocking on his doors and asking for his presence since the older boy couldn’t sleep. After that, he remembers sky unicorns and EXO going to visit grandma’s house which he figured that it was indeed a dream.

 

Upon his arrival to the real world and the end of dream land, he snuggles to the softest pillow which he had ever waked up to. It is warm, cozy and just perfect. Not to mention human-sized.

 

As he manages to open his eyes bit by bit, he finds a smiling prince which he figured was the pillow he snuggled to and oh my god. With wide eyes and a blank stare, he is in complete state of shock and he didn’t move because of it.

 

Still hugging on his Hyung, he somehow squeaks with the tiniest voice. “Good m-morning, Baekhyun... Hyung.”

 

“Good morning, Kyungsoo-ah~” Baekhyun smiles while taking advantage of the scene they are both having. He rubs his nose to Kyungsoo’s with a little chuckle. “You were hugging me so tight the entire night.”

 

Shades of pink attacks those stubby cheeks and Baekhyun can’t help but chuckle more with the view he is having up so close. Kyungsoo finally let’s go of the embrace and looks away immediately, feeling all warm around his puffy cheeks.

 

“H-how did I get here, H-hyung?” He stutters momentarily.

 

“I saw you sleeping on the floor! What were you doing? So I figured to put you in my bed besides me since you’re feeling all too cold and shivering.”

 

“I fell asleep on the floor?” Now that he thought of it, he did remember playing with Chanyeol’s locks and he yawned and snoozed next, obviously. After that was the unicorn part and the grandma’s house, and there are also dragons if he can remember it right.

 

After the short chat, the tall roommate of Baekhyun awakens. He looks a lot like a beast with his messy hair and reddish eyes. He looks at them immediately frowning when he sees Kyungsoo so close with Baekhyun.

 

“Kyungsoo, what are you doing right there?” He furrows his eyes and speaks in a low voice, still looking sleepy and half awake.

 

“Hyung, nothing. I just fell aslee-“

 

“He slept with me last night.” Baekhyun stresses the word sleep giving other false information to Chanyeol’s mind even though both of them did literally sleep only.

 

“What?!” Changing so quickly those eyes of Chanyeol’s, from small to full blast.

 

“Right, Kyungsoo-ah?” Baekhyun smiles and secretly smirking to Chanyeol when his precious Kyungsoo isn’t looking.

 

Kyungsoo nods shyly while Chanyeol’s eyes shows fury. Good thing his eyes were naturally red in the morning so it added heat to it.

 

The jealous Chanyeol stands up and grabs the little hands of Kyungsoo and drags him away a little too forced and hard. Kyungsoo stumbles a little upon standing up so unexpectedly. Baekhyun just bites his teeth with a glaring face as he shoots daggers and knives behind Chanyeol’s back.

 

“Chanyeol Hyung, where are we going?” Kyungsoo whines as the older is treating him kind of harsh. The clueless donut doesn’t even see that the other is obviously jealous. He is that blind. Chanyeol drags him out of the room and into the kitchen. He finds a good reason why he dragged him there and he gives a clean plate to Kyungsoo’s hands.

 

“Kyungsoo, I’m just hungry.” He pouts and makes the cutest voice which failed in every corner but Kyungsoo thought it is cute so it is still a success in Chanyeol’s part.

 

“Oh…” Kyungsoo looks at the plate to see his reflection, only to find a white shining image. He sets the plate aside first and turns his direction again to his Hyung. “Okay, but I got to wake them up first! You can watch TV first if you want.”

 

“But... well, alright. I'll be patient then!” Chanyeol smiles widely which looks a little creepy as always. He bows his head a little and as usual, he looks still taller even though he lost a few inches of height in a short 2 seconds while bowing to his Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo takes off and decides to wake Suho and Sehun first before going to his own shared room to wake up Kai. He knocks as usual before entering. He also needs to wake Yixing, Xiumin and Jongdae as he remembers.

 

“Joonmyeon Hyung? Sehun??” He knocks exactly with 5 counts and leans his ear to the door to hear footsteps. The door opens exactly after the 5th one so when Kyungsoo leans to the door, he stumbles and lands to something soft.

 

A surprised Sehun immediately hugs a falling Kyungsoo and both are shocked. Since Sehun didn’t expect it, also he almost falls but good thing he keeps himself to balance. After registering in his mind that Kyungsoo, his Kyungsoo, is the one in his embrace, he couldn’t help but shiver from the little skin ship that they are having. Shivering in pleasure, of course.

 

“Hyung, are you okay? Why did you fall on our door?” Sehun speaks while rubbing the back of his cute Hyung. Kyungsoo manages to let go of the hug shyly and bows as he puts on an awkward smile. Seriously, opening a door and finding someone falling is hard to explain to someone.

 

“I'm so sorry Sehun, I was just wondering if you guys are awake…” Kyungsoo looks down and even though he is older than the maknae, he felt super shy because of the tragedy.

 

Sehun admits that hugging his Hyung, instantly makes his morning the best amongst all. As both of them are having a conversation which Kyungsoo thinks is awkward because he fell, Suho pops out of the bathroom with a toothbrush inside his mouth.

 

“Good morning, wifey!” The guardian angel grins with white bubbles around the corners of his lips. Kyungsoo immediately bows and a blush does its job as he is addressed as a wife. Since Kyungsoo and Suho are the parents of EXO, he figured that calling Kyungsoo his wife is a good idea especially that it’s one step closer to having him. With days of convincing and pleading, Suho finally let Kyungsoo agree with ‘yes, I’ll call you hubby then’ and this made him totally puke rainbows all over the place, which he did but then again, Kyungsoo is so clueless to everything to even notice.

 

“Good morning, hubby.” He bows and another shade of pink invades his face. Sehun, who is between them, just gives them the look. Yes, the look which practically means hello, I’m between you guys, hello and I’m talking to my Kyungsoo here, hello excuse you. “I’m just informing you guys that breakfast will be ready in a few minutes.”

 

Both men agrees in unison and Kyungsoo leaves them be which both finds completely in disagreement, but Kyungsoo did and they can’t do anything about it and mostly because he needs to wake Kai up and prepares breakfast fast since there’s a hungry Chanyeol waiting for his meal.

 

Chanyeol watches the boring show early morning on the TV. He looks behind him to find a bouncing Kyungsoo which is headed to his own room. Chanyeol swears that it is one of the cutest things he saw in his life. Others are Kyungsoo related too.

 

Kyungsoo creeks the door open and immediately, sounds are heard violently. He opens it to find a Jongin staring away from the table which obviously he invaded before Kyungsoo even saw him.

 

“Ohh Jongin, you’re awake.” Kyungsoo blinks at him because he knew something was up. He figures that Jongin was messing around his stuff.

 

“Yeah, I’ll go out and relax at the sofa.” Kai grins and leaves the room while brushing his shoulder to Kyungsoo’s purposely.

 

Kyungsoo shrugs and takes another glance to his study table which he last saw Kai. He furrows his brows as he sees his journal. Did Kai ever touch it? He hopes not because what’s inside it is all embarrassing stuff and mostly Kyungsoo narrating his whole life. He goes inside and hides his journal to his most hidden place, which is just the drawer below it.

 

“Babe, what’s for breakfast?” Jongdae asks and even though he can clearly see what Kyungsoo is cooking. He is leaning his chin to Kyungsoo’s shoulder making a little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter