Chapter 1

You Didn't Mean It

 

-Chapter 1-

 

The tanned girl groaned as her best friend dragged her down the hallway, thinking why on earth did she agreed to hang out with her anyway.

 

Yoona had been dragging her around the campus for quite a while now when she could spend all those precious time to prepare for her exam.

 

Yes, Yuri does admit that she needs to loosen up sometimes and enjoy life the way it is but that's just how Kwon Yuri is.

 

"Where are you taking me now Im Yoona?"

 

"Somewhere," she grinned cheekily.Yuri knew very well that the grin means nothing more or less than a trouble.

 

"Yah."

 

The two suddenly came to a halt at the corner, with Yoona secretly peeking out at someone like a creep she is."Shush will you Yul?"

 

"Tsk, what are you even looking at-" doing the same as what Yoona just did, she was cut off when two brunettes who were busy talking to each other soon came to her sight.

 

So Yoona was spying on them all along she thought? What the hell?

 

"What the- Why are you looking at those two like a creep?"

 

"...I told you to shush it, didn't i?"

 

"What are you even-"

 

"Wassup guys?" a pair of arms suddenly headlocked the two before ruffling their hair, earning light groans from the twins.

 

"Hey there Soo."

 

"God,let me go shikshin."

 

Sooyoung was about to answer the two when she saw someone that seemed familiar to her and frowned."...Hey,is that-"

 

As if it was on cue,the two girls who were creeped upon looked towards their direction, amusingly raising their eyebrows before heading towards the three.

 

"Damn it,now they're going here," Yuri silently cursed, wriggling out of Sooyoung's hold. "I'm leaving."

 

Not even a step taken,the voice that she hated so much greeted her in a sickeningly sweet tone, too sweet for her taste to be honest.

 

"Why hello Yuri."

 

She took a deep breath, trying to make herself cool down before facing the owner of the voice, smiling at her with the exact same sweetness.

 

"Jessica, a pleasure to see you here."

 

Those who didn't know them might think of them as lovers but no. They're way too far from that.

 

Rivals are what they are actually.

 

. . . . . . . . . .

 

"God,why does she has to be so annoying??" Yuri furiously scribbled on her notebook, at the same time ranting about her encounter with Jessica.

 

"Well..."

 

"Don't say a word Yoong, she's gonna kill you," Sooyoung nudged her shikshin buddy and offered her some chips. "You know Yul."

 

"I still don't get why she hates Jessica so much though."

 

"Me neither," she shrugged. "Say,why were you two spying on Jessica and uh-whoever her friend is-"

 

"Her name's Seohyun,Soo."

 

"...O..kay,so why were you spying on them anyway?"

 

"...Reasons," Yoona grabbed the bag of chips off Sooyoung's hand,munching on them violently before looking off into a distance.

 

Her action made Sooyoung wondered whether she had said anything that upset the girl earlier since Yoona looking off into a distance like a zombie means that something is wrong.

 

"...That's weird."

 

. . . . . . . . . .

 

"I hate her,i hate her,i hate her."

 

Jessica had been repeating her words for almost half an hour now,worrying her two friends that were seated across the table.

 

They were lucky enough that there weren't that much people at the cafeteria or they would've been the center of attention right now.

 

"...Did she saw Yuwree again?" Tiffany tilted her head towards the innocent looking girl, who nodded in response. "Ah."

 

"...Is Sica unnie going to be okay?"

 

"She will,don't worry about it."

 

"But unnie..."

 

"Just give her some time and she'll be fine," Tiffany patted Seohyun's head, taking a glance at Jessica as she sighed."Oh Jessi."