Christmas Time!

The Strongest Gangster Has Reborn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon.. It was time to go home.. The Infinite was already send off except for Sunggyu and Myungsoo.. When  they reach Jiyeon's place.. Myungsoo and the other girls went off.. Then Sunggyu close the door after they bid farewells to him.. By the time Myungsoo went inside, he went to her room secretly and find our about the secret thing on her room.. (A.N. Remember that? Myungsoo's first time going to Jiyeon's house.?)

Myungie: So this is what she always hid in her bathroom.. Everywehrewas full of different types of guns and bombs.. I didn't know my wife was this  cool! haha.. I was the first one to know this.. *smiles*

JY: Nope you weren't.. Hyomin, IU, and Areum already knows about it first.. *smirk* You're not going to be the first one to see me also.. meet me and so on.. *mehron* 

Myungie: Omg.. Wi--Babe.. I didn't know you were there.. U scared me to death.. Ha!! I can be the first one to kiss you though and even 'THAT'.. 

JY: What 'That' are you talking about..? I dun't understand

Myungie: Let's go to sleep naw baby.. 

JY: Oh Okay.. 

Myungie then goes to Jiyeon's bed and Jiyeon follows.. Myungsoo then kissed her lips again which means good night kiss.. but Jiyeon was already half asleep so she didn't argue about it.. Myungsoo cuddled up with Jiyeon like Jiyeon was a bear... and yeah!! they sleep...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter