Leadership

They have a week off, happens.

a/n: little thing.

 

Sungmin kind of took the leading role, he was not the eldest but the only one that wanted to do so - yes, surprising because Eunhyuk is always more than eager to lead. 

Therefore, it was Sungmin's task to look for everyone; make sure Kibum is still around, Ryeowook ain't trying to venture forth into the kitchen, Donghae is still alive, Jongwoon didn't kill anyone, Heechul didn't break something and that Leeteuk is still sane.

Thankfully, until now everything is good and everybody is okay, - save for the several bruises Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk had.

But he deeply misses the time he had to be lazy and train his aegyo in front of a mirror. He could feel the wrinkles already.

Shindong tries but he gives up to facepalm when Eunhyuk loses Donghae from his sight, to make it better they're just trying to spend some nice time outside. And there's Leeteuk almost jumping on Heechul because the diva can't keep that mouth of his closed. Kibum's nowhere to be seen, like always. 

How Eunhyuk could miss a five years old that doesn't even know what planet he lives on, it was beyond Shindong's knowledge.

And there was Siwon, but the guy had no guts at all. He'd give in the Jongwoon's puppy eyes and forget the whole world as he treats Kibum like a baby. Not that such thing was bad, it was lovely, and Jongwoon was too giddy to annoy Kyuhyun later, it was also a very easy way to keep an eye at Kibum. It was bad that he couldn't say no to Ryeowook when the eternal maknae whined that he wanted to cook, nor could he have the heart to order Heechul to go sleep.

Hangeng tried as well, but the result was a bit like Siwon. Heechul was glued to his side, smirking proudly as the elder yelps from another to his , Leeteuk is trying to help the poor chinese with keeping Kibum within their sights and Donghae from trying anything too stupid. Ryeowook is snuggling with Jongwoon as the later watches Netflix. Somewhat a success.

Eunhyuk was relatively good, until Donghae started crying and he forgot everyone else for the sake of his poor baby. 

Kangin did well too. A bit too military for the most softhearted ones, but it worked. They slept, ate, didn't break a single thing, both dorms were relatively quiet. Until Heechul and Jongwoon decided it was way too quiet and annoyed the hell out of Kangin. They all laughed afterwards, but at least three vases, and one domestic appliance was broken.

And there was Kyuhyun.

Needless to say, he scored pretty low.

The kids were alright, heck Kyuhyun was the most loved even, but the dorms... Eunhyuk cried a river as he watched his mangas being colored by Donghae and Ryeowook.

With that being said, the lead was on Sungmin's hand, except for the way he cooed at Ryeowook's cuteness, nothing was broken by the end of the day and there were no fights. Sungmin can be pretty scary.