Far From The Usual

G-Ealous

Woom.

 

Youngbae jerked back when he realized that if Jiyong had slammed the door a few seconds later, he probably would have lost his nose by now. However, when Youngbae heard a loud crash coming from the locked room in front of him, he knew even that would have been more bearable than facing an angry dragon.

 

The talented dancer bit his lip nervously, thinking about a way to approach his boyfriend without causing the latter to make him regret his move. "Damn.", he sighed. He loved him. He really loved him and Jiyong loved him back. The two of them were admired by other people, being known as a match made in heaven, a couple consisting of two persons who understood each other completely despite their different characters. Youngbae could not even remember the last time he was breathing without Jiyong by his side and he was sure if someone asked his dragon, he would not be able to answer, either. But there was one problem:

 

Jiyong's jealousy.

 

Basically, people only needed to check out Youngbae to make Jiyong send them death glares. When someone actually dared to touch him, he became furious, he balled his fists and his face became super scary. Even Youngbae could not handle Jiyong when he was jealous.

 

Knock. Knock.

 

"Ji?"

 

"..."

 

The fact that his boyfriend was not answering him did not really relieve Youngbae, because he knew this was something like a silent warning.

 

"Jiyong..can I come in?", he tried again.

 

"..."

 

"O-okay, I am entering the room now."

 

Youngbae collected every little piece of courage he could find in his body and slowy opened the door. The first thing he saw were broken shards of glass laying in a tiny puddle of water. He assumed that it was his glass of water which usually stood on the nighstand. 'This explains the loud noise from earlier' , he thought. Youngbaes eyes looked around the familiar room, searching for the small figure he could not help but love so much. His fear magically faded away when he spotted Jiyong who was sitting on the bed and pouted cutely. The dancer smiled. Jiyong often used to say he would never grow up. Seeing him like this, Youngbae knew why.

 

He headed to the bed, carefuly not to tread on the sharp shards while doing so. As he reached his goal succesfully ( and safely), he kneeled down in front of his boyfriend, who immediately looked away.

 

"Are you still mad at me?", Youngbae asked innocently, but Jiyong still did not answer. He was about to ask him again when suddenly, something caught his eye.

 

"Hey..you finger is bleeding."

 

It was then when Jiyong finally glanced at him with a blank expression.

 

"Did you cut yourself ?"

 

As a response, the dragon only stared at the shards on the floor. Youngbae followed his gaze, understanding the situation.

 

"Pabo.", he said quietly and reached out for Jiyong's hand. He gently on the injured finger to prevent it from bleeding too much. To his surprise, his boyfriend did not shrug him off. When Youngbae got up to get a sticking plaster, he could swear that Jiyong was blushing a bit. He could not help but grin at this sight.

 

After a while, he sat down next to Jiyong and took care of his finger. When the dragon did not protest, he took the chance to have a talk with him.

 

"Listen, baby..I know you are very mad at me. And I am sorry for making you angry, but there was really nothing between that girl and me! I swear! She ..she only needed help with some complicated dancesteps, so I showed her how it should be done, that's all. Hell, I am the dance coach after all."

 

"I see. So touching your trainee's hips seductively is part of the choreography?", Jiyong finally spoke.

 

"Seductively? Do you think I am some ert, Jiyong? She is a minor!"

 

"Oh, so if she was a bit older it would justify the whole thing,huh?"

 

"That is not what I mean and you know it! I had no bad intentions when I tried to help her."

 

"But she had! Damn it, Youngbae! Are you really that blind? She acts all helpless in front of you only to get your attention! Didn't we both saw her flawless dance skills at the casting? I cannot believe you are so dumb!", Jiyong said loudly. He could feel his body shaking from jealousy and anger.

 

Youngbae sighed deeply, running a hand though his hair. Was Jiyong right? Had he really been..blind all this time?

 

The couple sat there silently for a while. Jiyong tried to calm down while Youngbae thought about his boyfriend's words. He then decided to make his next move.

 

"Baby.." He took Jiyong's hands in his, gently brushing his thumb over the injured one. "I don't want to fight with you because of someone else. Esspecially not when that someone is really nothing to me but a trainee."

 

Jiyong sighed. "I don't want to fight, either. But I cannot help it. I don't want anyone to come between us."

 

"Hey.." Youngbae pressed his forehead against Jiyong's. "Nobody can destroy what is between me and you.", he whispered.

 

Jiyong closed his eyes as the familiar and nice voice in his ears calmed him down. "I hate it when they touch you, when they look at you. I cannot stand it."

 

"Shht.." Youngbae hushed his lover and kissed the latter's lips softly. He felt amazing when Jiyong cupped his face and responded with even more passion. The couple soon fell back on the bed and Youngbae placed his lips all over Jiyong's face and neck. "I only have eyes for you.", the dancer mumbled against the soft skin. Both, being almost breathless, looked into each others eyes and realized one thing:

 

This love was far from the usual.