School

Unique

Chaerin wandered around the hallways in hopes that she would find the damn classroom already. Ten minutes had passed since the bell had rung and she was sure enough that she wouldn't find the classroom for another 10 minutes. Sighing, she kept walking, not knowing where her feet were taking her. 

She had to admit, the school looked good and it was undeniebly huge. Her first classes were Literature and Math and then the art classes followed. Since Chaerin was more of a general student she had a pretty tight schedule, however her main classes were Vocal classes and Dance classes.

As she was walking, she finally spotted the class that she was supposed to be at that hour, and went closer to the closed door. She sighed deeply, before she knocked on the door. The teacher's deep voice told her to get in and she did, but a slight fear creept her body once she saw the person who was supposed to teach her math. Sure, her math teacher back in NY was strict and annoying, but this one was scary.

"H-Hello! I'm sorry for being late, but t-"

"Don't give me your excuses, they're worthless anyway." The teacher interrupted her so rudely that instead of being scared, she was mad now. 

"But, I'm new here, and I didn't know where the class was-" 

"Is that how you speak to your teachers in the USA?" He exlaimed, making Chaerin widden her eyes and jump slightly at his loud tone. "Take a seat." He said and turned to the blackboard before he continued with his lessons.

Chaerin rolled her eyes and started walking to the only free spot while muttering 'tard' in English. She sat down angrily and slammed her bag on the floor. Luckly it didn't make much noise or else he would've started to lecture her for hours.

Chaerin shifted her gaze to the guy next to her and forrowed her eyebrows. He had his head down and it was pretty obvious that he was sleeping. However, Chaerin could only see the back of his head. 

She shrugged the thoughts off and started spacing out into her own world.

 

When the bell rung, signaling the end of the class. Chaerin put her books in her bag, before she stood up. Right when she was about to leave she heard a voice call her out. 

"Hey, you're the new student right?" The guy sitting next to her seat said. "Hi! I'm Kwon Jiyong, nice to meet you!" He said and put his hand out for her. 

"Lee Chaerin! Nice to meet you too!" She said and shook hands with the guy. 

"So, I heard you're from NY!" He said again after he got his books and stood up as well.

"True." Chaerin answered simply and smiled slightly. 

"NY's nice! I've been there last year for a fashion show. It was worth it." He said as they walked together out of the class. 

"You like fashion?" Chaerin asked, surprised.

"Yeah, my father is a fashion designer. He designs clothes for celebrities in Korea! He's pretty famous, actually! And then my other dad is the menager. They work together." Jiyong explained.

"You have gay parents? That's awesome!" Chaerin said with a wide grin as she and Jiyong continued to walk together. Surprisingly, they had the same class on 2nd period as well, so they walked together to their class. On their way there, Jiyong spotted someone who was surrounded by a group of girls dressed in shorts or miniskirts. They were talking to this person Chaerin could not see, but she could figure they were not saying nice things. 

"Hey! Leave her alone!" Jiyong yelled and one of the girls rolled her eyes at the view of Jiyong. 

"Oh hey chick! You better leave before I slap some insults in your face and then you'll go running at your daddys like a little you are." One of the girls with shoulder lengh brown hair said. She wasn't anything special actually, Chaerin wondered why all those boys around were staring at her. 

"Funny, aren't you Nicole! Now get your away from here and stop talking to my girlfriend like that!" Jiyong said and pushed Nicole out of the way as he made his way to the girl they were surrounding a few minutes ago. He gave her a hug and then took her hand so they could leave. "Chaerin, come on!" He yelled and brought the blonde girl back to reality. As she was walking past the girl called Nicole, the latter grabbed her armand spun her around. 

"You're new, right?" She said while looking at Chaerin from head to toe.

"Yeah, but I really don't have time to deal with you, so please let go!" Chaerin said and despite her nice request, she forcefully pulled her hand out f the other girl's grip. Then she followed the other two who were waiting for er a few steps ahead. 

 

 

 

"Who was that?" Chaerin asked once they far away from them.

"Her name's Nicole, and even though I don't understand why, she's the most popular girl in school. She's not that special-looking and her fashion taste . Some say that she got popular because she's slept with almost every hot guys in school and they say she was good. I don't know. As for those other girls, no one gives a about them exept Minji and Bom, aka the redhead and the one with black hair who weren't saying a word. Unlike Nicole they're actually hot, but just like the other girls, they're still a bunch of lap dogs." Jiyong explained before he looked left at the girl he had his arm around. 

"Are you ok?" He asked and the girl nodded while hugging his waist. 

"This is my girlfriend, Dara! They all try their best to bring her down cuz they're all a bunch of jealous es that she's the most beautiful girl on earth." Jiyong said and earned a slap on the chest because of his cheesy comment.

"Hi!" Dara said with her soft and fresh voice, while facing Chaerin for the first time properly. 

"Hey, I'm Chaerin!" She said and smiled while looking at the girl's face. She was truly beautiful, Chaerin had to admit, wayyy more beautiful than Nicole or any other girl who Jiyong called 'a bunch of lap dogs'. "Whatever Nicole said, don't listen to her, ok?" Chaerin said and smiled at Dara who smiled back and then left the two when they arrived at their classroom.