Back

Hope

 

"I met her on the 20th of January 2008. She used to take a cup of coffee at a cafe where I was working. She goes in every morning and greets me.

She's a very nice person, I like her or more like...I love her. And she's pretty too. She always ordered Vanilla-flavored coffee, it's her favorite.

She would bow and say thank you to me and she would always say  that she's really happy today. 

 

One day, I was curious. She wasn't visiting the cafe anymore, so I thought she was busy.

The other day, she's still not visiting the cafe. And days passed..she's still not visiting the cafe. I waited and waited until 

I got tired. 

I never got the chance to ask her what's her name.

 

It was the 16th of June 2011 when I saw her on TV. I was cleaning the plates when a group of girls danced along

with the chicken. I realized it was a chicken commercial. Then, I saw her. I went close to the TV to

make sure it was really her...there she was. Dancing ily, winking, and making faces. 

Then I said to myself, "I am nobody. That's why she never talked to me.." 

 

I continued to work at the cafe, tons of her fans would visit the cafe and ask me random questions about her. 

I ask them what's her name but they'll just glare at me and walk away. 

 

So I forgot about her. I continued with my life, cleaning tables and plates. The cafe is my life. It's my home already." You explained.

 

"So you've never researched about her? her name or anything related to her?"

 

"Nope, I never had the time."

 

"If you'll have the chance, would you like to know her name?"

 

"I would love to..but like what I said, I am a nobody so I don't deserve knowing her name."

 

"You're silly! it's just her name. You know, she's very famous around the world, everybody knows her, she sings, she dances,

she acts, she does everything, everybody! Let me introduce to you, Im Yoona!"

 

"Give this flowers to her. She loves these." The MC whispered at you.

 

"What's her name again?"

 

"Yoona, that's her name."

 

"Yoona.." You smiled like an idiot and stared at her.

 

"Hello everybody! How are you?"

 

The crowd got wild when she entered, fans were really crazy for her.

 

You stood up and you offered her your seat.

 

"H-hello, Yoona. I want to give these flowers to you.."

 

You hand her the flowers as she smiled at him.

 

"Thank you."

 

"D-do you r-remember me?"

 

"Of course, silly oppa! You're the one who served me my favorite coffee. I'm sorry that I left without saying goodbye."

 

"I waited for you..but you never came. I'm happy to know your name, Im Yoona. Nice to meet you."

 

"I hate you. I hate you for not letting my Taeyeon unnie get the vanilla coffee! I missed that."

 

"Wait w-what?"

 

Flashback:

 

"May I order three chocolate shake, five strawberry shake, and one vanilla coffee."

 

"I'm sorry ma'am but another customer had taken the vanilla coffee, it's the last one for the day."

 

"B-but Yoona said I should get her vanilla coffee no mattar what happens! I'll pay you double just to get the coffee."

 

"I can't do that, ma'am. I'm really sorry." 

 

"P-please? I don't want to disappoint Yoona!" 

 

"I'm really sorry, ma'am. But we ran out of vanilla."

 

"Just for that last coffee! I'll pay you five times!" 

 

"No, I'm really sorry."

 

END OF FLASHBACK.

 

 

"Oh, I remember! I feel so sorry..."

 

"Yeah, she went home crying and she apologized a million times. She hated you for that. I told her to describe the man because I remember you and your personality is not the same as what unnie described, so I really thought it wasn't you until she said "the yellow-haired guy"."

 

"Tell her I'm so so sorry, I'll just give her 5 vanilla coffee for free. Hahahaha!" 

 

"Aigoo, she still hates you until today! hahahaha."

 

"..............."

 

"Yah, oppa! why are you staring at me like that?!"

 

"N-nothing..I just missed you and your smile."

 

"I missed yours too."

 

Everybody in the studio were looking at them cutely. Some people were shouting "kiss her!"

 

"Are you married or..like..do you have a boyfriend?"

 

"No..I'm waiting for someone. How about you?"

 

"Awww..I see. Me? here, waiting for her. Who's the lucky guy?"

 

"He's here at the studio--

 

People starts gossiping, looking left to right.

 

"Quiet everyone." The MC remarked.

 

"He is here at the studio and I'm waiting for him to confess."

 

"Lucky guy..I hope he'll confess to you, to-today."

 

"I hope so too, and...I think he is right...infront of me." 

 

You looked at the back, looking at every guy he sees.

 

"Whe-"

 

You were cut off by Yoona because she kissed you.

 

"You. I'm inlove with you for the past few years, you know, I kept on thinking of you. I'm really happy today! After all the hard things I worked, I finally found you again. I love you, I really do."

 

"I love you too..Yoona. I know things are happening very fast, but I can't stop my feelings. I'm inlove with you because you're so kind and you never fail making my heart happy...will you be my girlfriend?"

 

"Yes, oppa. I would love to be your girlfriend, forever!" She said and hugged him very tight.

 

"You know, I was really jealous when I saw you with Taecyeon.." You whispered.

 

"I love you, not him. Fate brought us back together, oppa.."