CHAPTER 9

Fun with Music

 

( Town Day )

     (Aimee Natalie Johnson)          (Desiree Angelique Brown)    (Jolie Christine Johnson)        (Lyla Estrella Wilson)

 

 

-Aimee POV.~

 

 

[Background Music; Our song]

 

 

Desiree: I was riding shotgun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car, He’s got a one-hand feel on the steering wheel, The other on my heart, I look around, turn the radio down, He says baby is something wrong? I say nothing I was just thinking, how we don’t have a song, and he says…~

 

 

"The same girl who laughs and talks a lot and seems very happy is also the girl who may cry herself to sleep..."

-Desiree.

 

Aimee: Our song is the slamming screen door, Sneaking’ out late, tapping on your window, When we’re on the phone and you talk real slow, Cause it’s late and your mama don’t know, Our song is the way you laugh, The first date “man, I didn’t kiss her, and I should have”, And when I got home … before I said amen, Asking God if he could play it again…~

 

 

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." -Aimee.

 

Maximo: I was walking up the front porch steps after everything that day, Had gone all wrong and been trampled on, And lost and thrown away, Got to the hallway, well on my way to my loving’ bed I almost didn’t notice all the roses, And the note that said…~

 

"The best feeling in the world is realizing that you're perfectly happy without the thing you thought you needed." -Maximo. 

 

Adrien:  Our song is the slamming screen door, Sneaking’ out late, tapping on your window, When we’re on the phone and you talk real slow, Cause it’s late and your mama don’t know, Our song is the way you laugh, The first date “man, I didn’t kiss her, and I should have”…~

 

 

"Being happy doesn't mean you're perfect. It just means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections." -Adrien.

 

Jolie: I’ve heard every album, listened to the radio, Waited for something to come along that was as good as our song…~

 

 

"If you think sunshine brings you happiness, then you haven't danced in the rain." -Jolie.

 

Roy: Cause our song is the slamming screen door, Sneaking out late, tapping on his window, When we’re on the phone and he talks real slow, Cause it’s late and his mama don’t know, Our song is the way he laughs, The first date “man, I didn’t kiss him, and I should have”, And when I got home, before I said amen, Asking God if he could play it again…~

 

 

"When I think of the last time somebody made me feel good.. the last time somebody made me really laugh... the last time somebody made me happy... I was with you." -Roy.

 

Aimee: I was riding shotgun with my hair undone, in the front seat of his car, I grabbed a pen and an old napkin, and I… wrote down our song…~

 

 

[STOP]

 

 

We all laugh after we sing.

"I didn’t know you have a great voice." Well, he really is have nice voice. 

"Thank you but I knew that already long ago." OH MY GAD! it's not you Max! 

"It’s not you… its Roy; you really have a great voice." I look to roy with smiling face. 

"Really, thank you nuna." He's smile was to ear to ear. 

"étaient ici ... Mme Park." We already arrived. 

"Let’s go." I open the door of the car. 

"Unni, where is this?" Jolie pull my shirt. 

"Secret, let’s go." I and them get off the car.

 OUTSIDE

 

"Wow, have you been here?" He keeps looking around. 

"Yeah, when my mom still alive… we use to go here with were bored. When I was 3 years old." I still walk straight to the entrance. 

"Really, I miss mom." Jolie hold my arms.

"When you were 2 years old papa always carry you in some places in Vietnam… papa love that place." I smiled at her. I know everything now, she really envy about me and mom. 

"Really, I don’t remember anything from papa before." I just tap her shoulder.

"It’s because your anger before." I look to the streets we're walking. 

"You're right."  

"Are we not going inside first?" I didn't imagine we're already in front of the place.

Ye Jin: yeah, let’s get inside.

 

 

[Inside]

 

 

 INSIDE

 

"I know this place… this is where I and Aimee met in first time." Yeah, I wish that day would repeat.  

"You also remember that… I thought you forgot already." I look at him and smiled. 

"Look at you two… your already teenagers, when you met before your just little cutie kids." We look each others and start laughing. 

"Yeah, you’re right. It’s like he is my childhood friend." I stop laughing. 

"What is this place?" He keeps look around. 

"Oh, this place is called the Mysterious Palace. This place were many people died many years ago… sometimes some visitor see ghost in front of them." He tap Maximo. 

"Really… it’s not true right." Jolie started shaking her body. 

"Yeah, unni why did you bring us here?" Lyla hold the arm of Jolie. 

"Oh, to have fun with… the… ghost!" I just have fun with them. The five of them shout.

"This is a maze place. I and mom love to do some scary stuff to make our mood and energy higher. So I thought we play here." I started walking to the booth.

"But Aimee… aren’t too scared to play here." Nodded.

"But unni… were scared to play here." she hold tighter to Jolie. 

"Well that was I like it. Let’s group to 2… my group are Adrien and Maximo. And you four will be group." I hold the hands of Adrien and Maximo and start walking. 

"Unni!" 

"See you, bye. Let’s go." I wave to them. 

"Ohh… help me… " I heard Max saying that, actually I know that he such a gay when it comes to ghost. :)

"What?" I turn around and look to Max. 

"Nothing." I look to him and I was distract that I was holding the hands of Adrien. And I saw the four following us.

 

 

[At the Maze]

 

 

"Ai… mee… I’m scared." What's the problem with this guy?  

"You’re scared? That is impossible." I want him to know my personalities.

"Can you sing a song while were walking in this maze?" Does he have a maid?

"Fine…" I look to Adrien and still were holding a hand. :)

 

 

[Background Music; Love story]

 

 

Aimee: We were both young when I first saw you. I close my eyes and the flashback starts: I’m standing there on a balcony in summer air. See the lights; see the party, the ball gowns. See you make your way through the crowd and say hello; little did I know that you were Romeo; you were throwing pebbles, and my daddy said, “Stay away from Juliet.” And I was crying on the staircase, begging you, ‘Please, don’t go.’ And I said, “Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone. I’ll be waiting; all there’s left to do is run. You’ll be the prince and I’ll be the princess, it’s a love story – baby just says ‘Yes.’~

 

“I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens.” -Aimee.

 

Adrien:  So you sneak out to the garden to see me. We keep quiet ’cause we’re dead if they knew. So I close eyes; escape this town for a little while. ‘Cause I’m Romeo, You was a scarlet letter, and your daddy said “Stay away from Juliet,” But I’m everything to you; you was begging to me, ‘Please, don’t go,’ And you said, “Romeo, take you somewhere we can be alone. You’ll be waiting; all there’s left to do is run. I’ll be the prince and you’ll be the princess it’s a love story – baby just say ‘Yes.’~

 

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.” -Adrien.

 

Aimee:  Romeo save me; they’re trying’ to tell me how to feel. This love is difficult, but it’s real. Don’t be afraid; we’ll make it out of this mess. It’s a love story – baby just say ‘Yes.’ Oh.~

 

I feel it, the hand of Adrien. It's really soft... I miss this feeling. 

 

Adrien:  you got tired of waiting, Wondering if I were ever coming’ around. Your faith in me was fading when you met me on the outskirts of town.~

 

I look up to him and he is still the handsome Adrien I know before. I hope...

 

Aimee:  And I said, “Romeo save me – I’ve been feeling so alone. I keep waiting for you but you never come. Is this in my head? I don’t know what to think-”~

 

Someday... I'll find someone like him. 

 

Adrien: I knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said, “Marry me, Juliet. You’ll never have to be alone. I love you and that’s all I really know. I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress; it’s a love story – baby just say ‘Yes.’ Oh, oh.~

 

That always be there when I need someone to cry one and to hold like there's no ending.

 

Ye Jin & Yo Won:  We were both young when I first saw you…~

 

 

[STOP]

 

 

After the maze we drive off directly at a coffee shop.

 

 

"Ha…Ha… Ha… I can’t breathe anymore…" Dee drinking her coffee while remembering what happened to inside.

"Me, too." Jolie rise her hand.

"Me, three!" Also Lyla.

"What happened to you three? It’s like you see a real ghost with that expression." He is looking on us and with a question mark on his face.

"Oh, nothing… were happy that you four was back alive [Smile]" He..he..he.. Nothing really happen, it's just because of Stupid Maximo.

 

 

-Desiree POV.~

 

 

[Whisper to Jolie]

 

 

"Hey, your sister look different today… do you feel it?"  

"Yeah, it’s like something bad happened there."

"Yeah, we need to do something… we need to let Maximo get away from Aimee."

"Because he is the problem… Adrien was in love with your sister."

"Really, I didn’t notice that.  What should we do?"

"We need to make Aimee and Adrien get closer. Let’s do it tonight. Are you ready?"

"Yeah, ready just for my sister. [High Five]"

"What are you doing?" Aimee looking on us with a curious face. Oh Good

"Nothing, let’s go back. I want to eat lunch."

"Ok, I’ll call the driver." She suddenly call a driver by her phone.

 

 

[At the Park Hotel restaurant]

 

 

"Qu'est-ce que vous voulez manger mademoiselle?" The waiter give us a menu.

"What he said?" Lyla face had a big question mark on her mark. ?.?

"What do you want to order?" Aimee hold the Menu of Lyla.

"Oh, I want the simple soup and mushroom dish and apple juice."

"Ok, s'il vous plaît attendre 10 minutes pour toutes vos commandes." Aimee look to the waiter.

"Ok, je vous remercie." The waiter left.  

"Hmmm… I’m going to the rest room." Roy stand from his chair.

"Let me come to you, I want to go too." Oh Good.

"Ok, let’s go… see you guys." He wave to us and with Maximo, they leave.

"Just in time." I tap the shoulder of Jolie.

"What is it?" I think Aimee heard me.

"Nothing… oh! I forgot to bring something… I need to get it. I’ll be right back." I stand up from my seat.

"Ok, don’t be late ok."

"Ok, do your role." I tap the head of Jolie and left.

 

 

-Aimee POV.~

 

 

"Opps… sorry." Jolie suddenly bump the glass of water through the dress of Lyla.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I’m ok. I’m just going to exchange clothes later."

"No, you need to exchange that now… let’s go I’ll go with you."

"Yeah, you need to exchange that now."

"Ok, we’re going right back."

"Bye." Jolie just wave to me and Jolie and Lyla leave.

 

 

[While outside of the C.R.]

 

 

Lee Jong: where’s our table? I can’t find it.

Chae Young: me either… let’s find it.

Lee Jong: ok, but why you’re here?

Chae Young: mind your own problem.

Lee Jong: huh?

 

 

[While at Ye Jin and Yo Won]

 

 

Waiter: oh, Où est ta visiteurs Mme Park? 

Ye Jin: ils ont obtenu quelque chose dans leurs sacs.

Waiter: oh, ah ... voici votre commande.

Ye Jin:  je vous remercie.

N: the waiter put the foods and walks away.

Ye Jin: Yo won… do we need to wait them? It’s already 20 minutes late.

Yo Won: oh, you decide… I can eat mine later, I can wait for them.

 

 

[After 1 hour]

 

 

Ye Jin: where are they? I’m bored.

 

                    ( Aimee Hair )                               ( Desiree Hair )                            ( Jolie Hair )                              ( Lyla Hair )