1.-

Kris and Sehun: One shot.

Wu Fan sat on his comfortable bed.
Finally, after many trials, so many sleepless nights, he could finally collapse on his bed and sleep as long as he wanted to, at the end of the day his manager had given indications that they would have 3 days off in a row for the great effort they had made in the trials.

Wu Fan looked at the ceiling of his room, his hands behind his head and legs crossed slightly, even though he wasn't able to put his mind blank yet he didn't know what was actually bothering him.
 
He took a long breath and turned his head slightlly, just to see Ace the little stuffed animal, right next to him. Wu Fan looked at him with a small smile on his lips, after all, Ace was his favorite doll out of all those he has receieved so far.
 
Wu Fan was watching the little doll so concentrated that he didn't even realized Sehun entered the room, settling quietly in the corner of the bed.
 
-Hyung ... - Sehun said with a soft voice, barely audible.
 
Wu Fan broke the eye contact with Ace and looked at Sehun, in total silence, noticing how he carved the eye and stared right at him.
 
-Mmm?
-I was wondering...if I could see Ace...
 
Wu Fan stayed silent for a moment, then nodded. He had never shared Ace with anyone else, even with Tao.
Wu Fan held out the little doll to Sehun, and watched how he grabbed it.
 
Sehun squeezed the little doll as he smiled and then looked at Wu Fan with the corner of the eye. A lovely scene, Fan Wu would have thought.
 
-Hyung ... - Sehun started - Would you give Ace to me?
-No.
-Hyung ..
 
Kris took the doll away from Sehun and put it back on the pillow, just as it was before Sehun entered the room.
 
-But hyung ... - 
 
Sehun began sobbing and pouted, making grabby hands, Wu Fan sighed and looked at Ace and then he stared at Sehn ... it was just a toy anyway, isn't it?
 
Wu Fan bit his lip and took Ace, handing in Sehun's hands.
 
-Okay
 
Sehun reached Wu Fand and hugged him; Wu Fan surprisingly not embarrassed in the least, it was strange, yes ... but, somehow, was for him a warm hug.
 
Sehun quickly lied down in the bed and started playing with Ace, he spoke tenderly to it and smiled, making Wu Fan shrug and leave the room directly to the bathroom, washed his face and looked himself in the mirror for a moment.
 
Wu Fan decided that before going back to the room, he would take a snack for him and Sehun, maybe a couple of cookies would be fine.
 
-Sehun, I. ..
 
Wu Fan entered the room and got silent..
Sehun was asleep hugging Ace tightly. Wu Fan smiled and let the cookies on the table reading Sehun pinned the blanket and lay down beside him.
 
-Good night, Sehun.
 
Wu Fan gave him a little kiss on Sehun's forehead, and turn off the light of the little lamp, ready to sleep