WooU Season 7: Is It Over?

WooU Season ♥ = Dream High, Love Harder. ;D

As the day after, Jason realize that he need some quality time with Pilsuk. But, he seems can't.

Jason's POV;

I'm a stupid boyfriend. I need to meet her quickly. I have to call her.

Jason called Pilsuk and they will meet at Garden Island.

Jason: Your here.

Pilsuk: yes. What do you wanna talk about?

Jason: Are you.. in a relationship with Khun?

Pilsuk: No.

Jason: Lies. I may not be a perfect person and a boyfriend. But, everytime I see you with him is a real big deal to me. I'm your boyfriend but, I don't seem to see that were together. All I see is we don't know each other again.

Pilsuk: Your jealous?

Jason: Yes. And its hard for me to take.

Pilsuk: Well Mr. Boyfriend that thinks I am in a relationship with others, First of all, the only guy I like is You. I don't like Khun. Were really close friends. I don't know what suddenly pops to your mind and your going crazy. So then, if your going to act like I always cheat on you. Well, I want to start over. *Takes off the Necklace that Jason gave her. Here. *throws to Jason. And by START OVER, let's pretend I don't even know a Jason in the whole world. I'm done.

Jason: Pilsuk-ah!

Pilsuk: Not even a word,Jason. I am done. 

Jason: Sorry.

Pilsuk walks away.

Jason's POV;

Yes, its done. Felt bad on myself. 

Jason didn't sleep. He just thinks about Pilsuk and how they broke up. 

Georgie: Bro, I heard it.

Jason: Yeah.

Georgie: Did she break up to you?

Jason: Yeah. Its my fault. I am jealous.

Georgie: Dongseng, you should not be jealous. That's the reason why couple broke up.

Jason: Well, I have to live with it.

*

This will be the end of Season 7. Can Pilsuk and Jason still be together? 

FLASHBACK;

Pilsuk will like Khun. Khun thinks to Pilsuk as a friend. Now, what will happen? Find out in Season 8.