WhAt?!

The Romantic & Awkwardness

"Sohyun!!!" Hyuna exclaimed.

"Eonni!! Why are you guys so late?" I asked.

"Late? You're the one who's too early." Jiyoon nagged.

I giggled "Okey, okey~ It's my fault and I'm sorry. I'm just too excited."

"So Miss Excited, who do you want to date with?" Jihyun eonni asked.

"Anyone....." I thought. "Except L.JOE!!!!" I accidently took someone's hand and hold it tightly.

"Yah!!!! That's my hand!" Gayoon screamed. "Are you trying to brake my hand?"

I realized what I did, so I let her hand's go. "Sorry ^^"..... I'm over-taken just now..." I smiled while she gave me a death glare.

 

.....................................................................

 

As we excitedly talking about who's gonna be with who, suddenly a hand with a familiar touch covered my eyes. 

"Ilhoon..." I grouched.

He released his hand. I turned and gave him a glare. But he reply back with his lovely smile.

 

"So.... did signed up your name?" he asked.

"Ofcourse. I wouldn't miss it." I replied. "Did you signed up your name?"

"Well ofcourse not..." he replied.

"Why?" Hyuna eonni interjected.

"Well, if i chosen & pair up with a hot chic lady like Hyorin noona..." he pointed at Hyorin that's a few meters from us.

"Ilhoon!" All five of us exclaimed.

He giggled. "Let me finish my words, okey girls?"

We nodded unsatisfied.

"Well, I'll be in heaven while my little besty is in hell thinking of her ex..." he showed his pouted face at me. "I can't leave my Sohyun in hell alone." He patted me.

"Aww, so sweet." Jiyoon accomplished. "You guys can make the best 'best buddies' ever."

I made a pau-face unsatisfied with the 'ex' thing.

 

......................................................................................

 

Ilhoon's head suddenly get closer to mine.

I was shocked & jumped a few steps backward.

"Yah!What are you doing?" I asked.

"I just want to whisper something to you."

I frowned. "Why don't you do it the proper way?"

"Hmmm okey...." he rolled his eyes. "Dear Kwon Sohyun, can I whisper you something?"

"Hmmm, what is it?" I came closer to him & let my ear facing him.

"Actually, I've signed up my name...." he whispered.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"Shhh...." Ilhoon shhing at me.

"Why don't you say so just now?" I asked.

"Well it's not important at all...."

"So the hell thing was just nothing?" I get angry.

"Urmm, not really." he taught. "I really worried if I left you alone."

I curiously looked at him "Really?"

He nodded. He then get closer to my ear & with a deep, slow voice,he said "Plus, I hope that we can be as couple."

I stepped back & widen my eyes.

He started to giggled. Slowly he burst out laugh. "I'm just kidding ><" he continued his laugh.

I kicked his leg & pushed him away.

"Yah!!! My precious leg!" he jumped and gave me a death glare.

"Yahh! Ilhoon!" Suddenly Hyunsik called.

"Oh, hyung!" Ilhoon replied. Then, he turned at me "You'll pay for this" he pointed at his 'precious' leg and left.

 

...............................................................

 

"Ayo everyone!" the MC started to make some noise. "Are you ready for some romantic?" the MC pointed his mic at the audience.

"Yeah!!" the audience including me, replied excitedly.

"Let the 'Romantic and Idol' begin!!!"

The crowd started to get crazy. Some crying 'Pick me!', some pushed each other hardly.

"Okey, chill out. Chill out."he tried to control the audience.

The surrounding started to calm down.

"Okey,let's bring the names." There's 4 hot y girls brought a couple of transparent containers full of papers. The MC started to spun the 'male' containers. He opened it's cover and picked a piece of paper. He slowly unfolded the paper. "And the first lucky guy goes to...." he stopped for a gimmick. "JUNG ILHOON!!!"

"Woah!!" all 7 of them cried.

"YAh, Ilhoon... palli get on the stage" Minhyuk pushed him towards the stage.

"Ilhoon?" my eonnis looked at me.

"Yeah~he just told me." I replied.

"Okey, let's switch to girls." the MC spun the other container. Same thing, open the cover, waited for a gimmick and it's Lee Hyeri's name was called. The next guy was called was Kim Suho. He's a handsome guy. I wished I could date with him but the problem is my name wasn't called yet T^T. The second female was Nam Jihyun. All five of us screamed. She smiled all the way to the stage. The third guy was Park Hyungsik. Handsome, but never heard of him.

"Are you ready for the third female contestant?" the MC asked.

"Wah!! Please me!" Some of the girls cried. "Picked my name!" The girls started to pushed each other.

"...and the next lucky girl is... Kwon Sohyun!" he exclaimed.

"Woahhh!" I cried so did my eonnis.

I straight away went to the stage. I high-five with Jihyun eonni when I passed by her.

"And the last guy who will join the 'Romantic & Idol' is..." he stopped for a long gimmick.

I started to eager to know who's the last guy as I was confirmed as the contestant.

"And the name is Lee Byunghun!"

WHAT?!! Was my ear had a problem? -No- I was frozen when I saw him stepped on the stage. It was really him. I could feel he was looking at me but I can't barely look at him. 

"The last female who will join 7 of them is........... Yoo Ara!" That's the last name the MC called. "Give around applause to these 8 contestant."

I heard a few people booing at us. I just ignore them as I was nervous L.joe was standing near to me............

 

 

 

********************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: sorry for keep you waiting for chapter 1*bow 90 degree* sorry I can't update so often.... I have exam next week TT^TT