Oblivious

Painful Love
"Hyung, why are you still here in the studio? You should be resting since we are debuting tomorrow!" I said as I look at him worriedly. No response. "Hyung?" I shake him a little and he jerk up as like he is in shock. "Hoya?" He said as he turned towards me. My heart was feeling so painful as I look at him, how much weight had he lost and how pale he is looking now. "Hoya?" I quickly regained my composure and talk. " Hyung, are you okay? Why are you sitting alone in the studio? We are going to debut in less then few hours, you need to rest! Come on let's go back." I pulled him up and wanna drag him back, suddenly I was pulled back into his hug. "Hyung?" I stiffened as I suddenly felt my back getting wet. I wanted to turn around but can't as he held me veri tightly. "Hyung? Are you okay, what happened? Please don't scared me..." My heart shattered into pieces as he kept on crying. Yes, I love Jang Dongwoo, the most innocent and dino looking guy ever since we debut. I always had to keep my feelings in check as to keep our relationship going, I don't wanna lose whatever we are sharing now. I love INFINITE and I really don't wanna see anything bad that can break us apart....and away from my love. "Howonnie, I'm so scared. I'm scared of the debut tomorrow, I'm scared our performance will screwed up because of me!!! I'm so Stressed! Help me, howonnie..please help me..." I found myself crying and quickly rub away the tears. I turned around and hug him. "Hyung, please don't cry. I promise you our debut will be better then what you had thought of. You are me and I am you. We are the inseparable and tough guys of INFINITE -H right? We will go through everything together. Please don't stress yourself out, ok? I'm always here for you." He slowly stop crying and release me. "That's right, Howonnie. What am I going to do without you..." He hugged me again and said thank you. "Let's go back and sleep, we need all the energy to do well on stage tomorrow!" He said as he drag me back to our dorm. Suddenly I just stop in my track and look at him. This is it, I don't wanna wait anymore! I'm going to confess to him right now! "DONGWOO!' He stop and stared at me. "YAH! Lee Howon, you just gave me a shock and being disrespectful., do you..." I pull him into my hug and kiss him in his lips, "Hyung, you seems to be oblivious to my feelings towards you, don't you? Do you know how hard did I tried to stop feeling jealous when you around munygie and sungjongie? I wish that you were mine alone. Do you know that? I tried all ways to get your attention, did you notice? Dongwoo, I love you and I really hope that you can accept me as your boyfriend, can you?" I pulled him away from me and look like he's in shock. He doesn't dare to look at me in my eyes as I waited for him. My hopes came crashing down and my heart throb against my chest so painfully... "sorry hyung, please forget what I said earlier. From now on, I will treat you as my brother only. Let's go hyung." I turn as my tears was flowing down endlessly. "Howonnie, please wait." I stopped in my tracks but didn't turned around. "Pabo" I turned around and see him smiling at me. "Hyung?" "I love you too" he said when he walked over and hugged me. I was in shock! Am I dreaming? Did he just said that he love me? "Lee Howon, back to earth now!" "Do you know how long have I been waiting for this day? I don't dare to confess to you as I was scared that you will think I'm a freaking gay and break up all ties with me. Thank you for your confession, hoaegi baby. Thank you and I love you too..."