Eunhyuk's Confession

Unfair Popularity

It's been 3 days, and it was also Friday. Eunhyuk and G.NA sneaked back into school and were in the Stage Room, practicing to confess to their love ones. Eunhyuk cleared his throat nervously, as G.NA watched intensely at Eunhyuk behind the curtains. It was time for the real test.

"I… I really love you!" Eunhyuk said, holding up a bouquet of different colored-roses. G.NA sighed and shook her head, dumping the rose down to the ground.

"No, no, no! Not like that!" G.NA said annoyingly in English, "You have to be more romantic!"

"I am!" Eunhyuk protested, glancing at the dummy. The dummy had a human body, but its face was pasted with IU's face. G.NA scoffed.

"No you aren't! Look, watch me. Pretend this dummy is Brian," G.NA said, turning the dummy around. This time, instead of IU's face, the dummy was pasted with Brian's picture. Eunhyuk snickered.

"Since when did you have a picture of Brian?" Eunhyuk asked, wiggling his eyebrows. G.NA blushed as red as a tomato, but ignored Eunhyuk.

"W-Watch me," G.NA stuttered, staring at the dummy. G.NA took a deep breath and glared at Brian. 

"YA!" she rehearsed, "Don't just stand like that like a fool! I just confessed my feelings to you! You better accept me, Brian oppa!" Eunhyuk widened his eyes.

"No, IU isn't going to like that," Eunhyuk said, shaking his head. G.NA smirked and turned around to face Eunhyuk.

"True, but Brian oppa would, right?" G.NA said with a wink. Eunhyuk sighed. Suddenly, his phone rang loudly on the corner of the room. He held up a finger to G.NA as he excused himself to answer the call. When he found who the caller was, he immediately picked up the phone and answered it.

"Oh, Brian hyung!" Eunhyuk exclaimed. G.NA's eyes widened as she scurried next to Eunhyuk, leaning against his shoulder to hear what Brian was saying. Although it was uncomfortable, Eunhyuk said nothing.

"Hey Eunhyuk. Are you busy right now?" Brian asked.

"N-No! Actually, I'm… just practicing!"

"For what?"

"Um… for trying to plead G.NA-ssi to change her mind so that I can confess to IU?" Eunhyuk said, raising his voice suspiciously. G.NA glared at him. That was half true, at least. Brian started laughing hysterically for a while. Immediately, Brian stopped laughing.

"You don't need to cold-hearted girl's help," Brian said seriously, "She's just another wannabe. Just confess to IU. G.NA has no rights to control IU like that. She's not queen. No, she's just a weakling. You can easily boss her arounds. She just acts brave. She's nothing– just a useless trash." Every word stabbed G.NA's heart. Just as she was softening up towards Brian, her heart became ice cold. She snatched the phone away from Eunhyuk and glared at the ground, pressing the phone right besides her ear.

"YA!" G.NA snapped, "Fine. Maybe I am all those things you said, but I'm not as different as all the other girls and human beings. At least I have a heart! Ha, just when I thought that you were a pretty good guy, I was wrong. You're just another jerk who acts like a wannabe! You are a wannabe! You cheated on popularity! I'm never, ever going to talk to you or see you again, jerk!" G.NA quickly hung up, and grabbed all her belongings.

"W-Where are you going?" Eunhyuk stuttered, noticing that things were going the wrong way.

"Home! Do what your master says! Just confess to IU, you don't need any practice or help from me!" G.NA shouted, hot tears boiling down her cheeks. Eunhyuk noticed G.NA's tears as she ran out the door, pressing her lips tightly onto each other. Just then, another pretty figure entered the room.

"Eunhyuk oppa? What are you doing here? What happened to G.NA unnie? Was she crying?" IU asked worriedly. Eunhyuk froze and stiffened. There was the most beautiful girl right in front of his eyes. IU approached closer to Eunhyuk, wanting to know what was going on with G.NA. "Eunhyuk oppa… what happened?" 

Suddenly, Eunhyuk got on his knees. IU widened her eyes in shock. What's he doing? IU wondered.

"IU!" Eunhyuk pleaded, "I'll explain everything that's happening, but first let me say something! I got G.NA-ssi's permission!"

"For what?" IU asked, scrunching her eyebrows cluelessly.

"To… to be your boyfriend, IU," Eunhyuk said shyly, looking away, "Will you please be my girlfriend?" IU turned deep, cherry red. W-What? G.NA unnie really allowed Eunhyuk oppa to date me? IU wondered. Her heart pounded with joy, as she secretly and lightly smiled. 

I can't believe I confessed to her right now! Please accept me! Eunhyuk thought, closing his eyes shut tightly. IU bit her lower lips, unable to reply to his statement.

"Eunhyuk oppa, first, stand up," IU ordered. Eunhyuk got onto his feet.

"Close your eyes," IU demanded cutely. Eunhyuk closed his eyes lightly. IU smiled as she tiptoed on her toes, closing her eyes softly as she crashed her lips onto Eunhyuk's. Eunhyuk widened his eyes, noticing that he was actually kissing his goddess. I. Can't. Believe. This. It's a dream come true! Eunhyuk thought, smiling as he kissed back IU. The two stood like that for about a minute, until Eunhyuk pulled back. IU pouted, disappointed by the short kiss.

"Sorry," Eunhyuk apologized, "But let me explain about what just happened. We have to help G.NA and Brian get together. Are you willing to help me?" IU giggled childishly and smiled.

"You know that I'll help you anytime. Besides, it's time for the two of them to confess their feelings to one another," IU pointed out with a light giggle.

 

A/N: Okay… so just to let all my readers know, this story will be ending VERY soon! I think I will write about 1-3 more chapters? Other than that, please continue to support me! ^_^